*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

She had a few feeds off me tonight, one was 10 minutes between the two boobs, hopefully that means she is getting used to it now, still had trouble giving her the bottle at 1am though, very sleepy, I will keep going but it's nice to no the bottle option is there if needed, im still determined to give her breast though, I won't be defeated

Congrats to all the ladies who had their babies and good luck to those who still have yet to give birth!

Aww all these babies are beautiful. Can't wait to meet my little princess now. The other night she was making my belly move in all different directions, Alex had his head resting on my belly and she kicked him in the face lol, I don't think he really noticed but it was funny. Then yesterday morning we woke up and he said tapped my belly and said "wake up Scarlett" too cute!

INMT- glad you guys are home! Things will only get better from here!

Welshgirl- that is cute! Alex will probably do it when she's here and he wants to play:)

Glad you are home, good luck with the feeds.

Thanks for the tip BB. Here is my beautiful little boy

He's absolutely gorgeous 0203! Congratulations again!

Here they are, a week today:)

Time really goes by too fast!

Ahhhhh....so beautiful! Oh your girls are soooo cute, no wonder you're enjoying everything so much! X

INMT: great to hear your home, and that feeding is going well. 10 minutes each side is so positive!

Still no real signs of baby for me, but I'm still a few days off my due date so I'm being patient....or, at least, trying to be patient! Hope you're all doing great ladies xxx

INMT- glad you guys are home! Things will only get better from here!

Welshgirl- that is cute! Alex will probably do it when she's here and he wants to play:)

Haha yeah I don't think she will get a minutes peace when she is here. We got a puppy pen for the pup when we moved in the new house but far too big for kitchen and now shes not messing in the house we got a normal size cage for her, I'm thinking I'm going to have to set the puppy pen up around her moses basket lol.

Have mw appointment tomorrow, hope she tells me baby is engaged. Also have repeat blood checks for iron tomorrow at the docs, will have to tell them I've moved house and will need to go register at the other surgery then too, only moved 10minutes away but the surgery im at now only allows people in that village, mum said dont change until I've had the baby, but I need to for the HV! How annoying, I had to change when I was pregnant with Alex to see a midwife.

Buddy i wish it was 10 each side but unfortunately it in total, she had a 6 minute feed this morning n woke up 2 n half hours later for another and had 10 minutes so it's better than having 3 minutes then falling asleep then not waking up for hours so maybe with each day she's getting older she's figuring it out.
It's really strange to think that i shud still be pregnant, it's an odd thing lol, I have her here and safe but she shud be inside my tummy still for another 2 weeks. I really hope u guys all get to meet ur baby's soon. All of the baby pictures are adorable, so many cute ones

Buddy i wish it was 10 each side but unfortunately it in total, she had a 6 minute feed this morning n woke up 2 n half hours later for another and had 10 minutes so it's better than having 3 minutes then falling asleep then not waking up for hours so maybe with each day she's getting older she's figuring it out.
It's really strange to think that i shud still be pregnant, it's an odd thing lol, I have her here and safe but she shud be inside my tummy still for another 2 weeks. I really hope u guys all get to meet ur baby's soon. All of the baby pictures are adorable, so many cute ones

Oops...sorry Hun! Still, 10 mins is fab :happydance: Like you say, it's a huge improvement on 3 mins before falling asleep, and now you're home and in your own environment it'll keep improving. Waking 2.5 hours later is spot on too! I know exactly what you mean with having her a little earlier than the due date. DS came at 36 weeks, and I remember looking at him for his first month and thinking that all the growing and developing should be going on in my tummy, not out here! He was always absolutely fine, apart from jaundice, and I'm so grateful for that, but I'm glad this baby appears to be in here for the long haul lol!

Everyone's babies are soooooooooo cute <3 I'll bet you all are just smitten :3

I'm glad the babies are coming home from the hospital
INMT- what name did you all end up choosing? (Sorry if I missed the announcement) Sophie right?? :)

I had contractions all night to the point where they woke me up. I still feel them a bit but not nearly as much.. Which tells me it's false labour yet again... It must be like the 50th time this has happened :mad: I so wanna go in to labour before my c section on the 26th. Still less than 2 weeks to go but I want to get to try for a vbac so badly it hurts! I've been doing things this am to try to start up real labour. Any suggestions ladies? I've tried jumping jacks, pacing around, squats, getting on all fours and crawling around. Hubby isn't home so I can't try the deed.

Madelyn Grace is here. She was born Monday at 3:50pmbat 6 pounds 6 ounces. I was induced around 8 am Monday morning,but unfortunately my epidural only worked on one side so I could feel everything on the left. I could also feel the stitches afterwards. We're at home now and doing okay. My nipples are extremely sore and one is cracked already.

Madelyn Grace is here. She was born Monday at 3:50pmbat 6 pounds 6 ounces. I was induced around 8 am Monday morning,but unfortunately my epidural only worked on one side so I could feel everything on the left. I could also feel the stitches afterwards. We're at home now and doing okay. My nipples are extremely sore and one is cracked already.

Congratulations and a very pretty name. :happydance:

Congrats!! Pretty name :) that's really unfortunate about the epi... Did they say why that happened??

Congratulations! That's a really lovely name! I hope your nipples heal up asap; lanisoh cream is great for soothing them, or just rubbing a little breast milk on them after a feed. X

They didn't know why the epi wasn't working. They redosed and repositioned the catheter but then it only worked up to about halfway up my thigh. They didn't have time to redo it because I was ready to push. I only had to push for about ten minutes. We've not been apart since about she's doing good with nursing. I'm using lanolin cream and just trying to deal until they get better. I think I'll get me some of the gel soothie pads that help protect in between feedings. I'll post pictures when I can get to the computer. We're off to see the pediatrician for a recheck of her bilirubin- she was borderline yesterday.

Congratulations :)

I never rated Lansinoh, I found Bennetts nipple cream brilliant. One go and they were healed! It's a hell of a lot cheaper too!

Also try sleeping without a bra on until they are better. I find having something on them makes them more sore.

Hi ladies :)

I've not been in here for a really long time, so just checking in for the final stretch! I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow & not so much as a Bh contraction yet! But I'm still terrified!

Congrats to all the proud mummies of beautiful babies - I'm still trying to catch up on all the announcements :) & goodluck to all those still waiting!

Xxx

Congrats! Lovely name.
Bummer about the epi. That happened to me eith my 4th. Was the only time I got the epi. Would've this time too, but there wasn't time, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->