*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Just a quick update Hazel Zara Roke born 4.01pm, 4.7kg, 58cm long. We doing well, so glad it was a section as she was a whopper like her brother!!! So helplessly in love x

Today has been a day from hell. I don't think I can handle two kids. The two year old has been showing out all day and the baby has wanted to nurse non stop since 4 pm. I finally broke down and gave her a pacifier because I'm hurting at this point. I'm so tired. We had a very trying day at the doctor's appointment today. She has gained over her birth weight so the nursing is working. I have to pump at night because she doesn't wake up to eat.

Is she sleeping through the night?? Does her Dr. say that's ok? Mine forces me to wake LO to feed every three hours - max 3.5.

Yea, her doctors said her weight is fine and to let have her sleep. She sleeps from 11-7ish usually. We ended up giving her a bottle of expressed milk and she finally passed out. I plan to do my chores quickly today and then snuggle skin to skin with her. Toddler goes to sitter today.

Omg what a start to the Weekend!! We were made homeless yesterday, our solicitors completed on the house we were living in without telling us and we don't complete on our new house until Monday, we had to pack everything up and move out in just a few hours and we're in hotels till monday. The removal guy managed to come and get our stuff and has taken it to storage and we only have the stuff we cud fit in the car. It's already cost us a fortune

Omg INMT, thats terrible. Can you not claim back the hotel and storage costs from your solicitors? Xx

That's awful inmt!! Last thing you needed right now is to be homeless for a couple of days!!

Omg what a start to the Weekend!! We were made homeless yesterday, our solicitors completed on the house we were living in without telling us and we don't complete on our new house until Monday, we had to pack everything up and move out in just a few hours and we're in hotels till monday. The removal guy managed to come and get our stuff and has taken it to storage and we only have the stuff we cud fit in the car. It's already cost us a fortune

That's awful! How stressful for you, and after everything else you've been dealing with...I really feel for you! Hope you're all ok, and that the weekend flies by x

They were offering to pay the hotel cost and wipe the purchase fees but they were only 500 max and our removal cost is over 1000 now plus food for the weekend, plus the cost to refill the fridge and freezer as we had to throw it all, plus supplies as we didn't have time to pack everything we needed and had ppl helping to pack so they didn't no what we needed, plus oh has had to take 3 days off work for this so his loss of earnings and I want some for inconvenience as sophie still isn't feeding brilliantly so she had a bad night, luckily I packed the steriliser in the car so iv been hand expressing but it's not as effective as electric so my milk supply is going to be affected, plus I'm using disposables on her instead of reusable and they aren't helping her sore bottom, plus it's flared up my spd and other medical conditions so I need to stay in the hotel today. Poor baby girl had such a bad night last night after her 4am feed, she doesn't like the travel cot in the hotel room, again luckily we have her carry cot which she sleeps quite well in so will use that tonight.
They wouldn't allow us to stay in the house overnight and pack properly because they said they had tenants going in at 9am the next day but we no they didn't turn up till 10am last night so we cud have protected the carpets (which are now a state and we won't be paying for that) we cud have organised things and packed properly. The problem were going to have is in the new house because we won't no where anything is packed so as we can't even unpack properly as it needs redecorating its guna take us ages to find stuff.

We've told the solicitors we want to take this to a formal complaint (which they seem surprised at) the woman dealing with the case kept saying we need to conclude this and end it amicably, was getting me so mad because she was trying to say once we're in our new house it will all be resolved, the partner seemed to think wiping the fees and paying the hotel would resolve it, I can't believe they are being so naive about it all.

Waiting- congrats!! So glad to hear all went well. We finally have our girls :) <3 post pics!!!

Supposed to be having a newborn photoshoot tomorrow if the weather cooperates, we've already had to cancel once...
Since it seems most of us have had our babies now will we continue using this thread for updates or will there be another one for us in the parenting section or something?
Also how do you add more than one photo in a post. I did it once and can't remember how...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
My little miss

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/Waiting2c/89271FA0-90C3-4A28-9E8A-09CB30F9BF8D_zpsexf0dmp9.jpg

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/Waiting2c/6C947023-9E85-4181-B12D-F7C757797164_zpsqrjv0wtk.jpg

INMT I would be pushing for more compensation too. It is ridiculous what happened to you.
Cute pics ladies.
Waiting, love how chubby Hazel is, lol, Frazer was 10. 7lbs and has no chubbiness. Don't know how he was so heavy lol. Zara was chubby when she was born. So cute xx

Thank you everyone. It really has been one hell of a month. Its nice to finally be a family again. Although i now have some more concerns with poor Rohan.. he is having some serious issues with wind and grunts and snorts a hell of a lot... neither of these he had issues with before he got ill. Cant believe he is 6 weeks old tomorrow and only 2 weeks off his first immunisations.. but im going to speak to the gp about that at his 6 week check as im unsure about allowing him to have a live vaccine against rotovirus right now when hes only just getting over something so serious. I also think he might have silent reflux.. hes so so fussy and doesnt settle at all.. and 2 nights in a row he has completely lost his bottle straight after finishing it. Going to buy some colief today to see if that helps any better than infacol did.
I've just read back through what I've missed and just want to say thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts. Later on today im going to make a parenting journal and ill put the full story in there.

Congratulations to everyone who has had their baby and sorry to hear there have been mroe babies who have needed some hospital care :( And it seems they all hate those pesky NG tubes :rofl: i lost count of the amount of time Rohan almost had his out.. especially near the end.

Big big hugs go out to everyone who is struggling just now :hugs: :hugs: IT will get better :hugs: :hugs:

heres an update pic of rohan now hes mostly feeling better. hes still not fitting in newborn clothes properly :haha: and was upto 7lb 4oz on Wednesday so possibly up near the 8lb mark now. They health visitor is doing his red book so weird when she plots his weights. She does it twice.. one on his actual age and then one on his adjusted age.

https://i60.tinypic.com/2vchpc5.jpg (oh and thats my 7" kindle sat beside him haha makes him look so so small)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->