*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I can't believe she's put on so much weight. I put her newborn dungarees on her last week, had to change her as she's such a little chunk she was bursting out of them!
She's started smiling but not all the time and it's mostly for my parents.
Still not tried bf in public yet. The thing is she will come off randomly and my boobs just literally squirt everywhere so I think that's my main issue. She's been having a bottle if we go out.

If ur well covered the squirt won't be noticed just carry a spare top with u.

Got a very emotional girl, she had her tongue snipped today, it didn't look like much of a tie but they said it was actually quite a thick one n she has quite a big gap now, it's like having a new tongue lol, she just wants cuddles which is fine by me, she will be worse tomorrow with her 8 week jabs too, think I may ask for the Dr ti to prescribe some calpol. Just out if curiosity whst what would u consider a low grade fever, sophie was restless last night n I checked her temp n was flitting between 37 and 37.4 I no its not classed as a temperature so I just kept an eye on it, wondering if maybe her natural body temperature is high because she never seems to get cold

Kaiden's results came in, no cystic fibrosis but he is a carrier, which we had already known.
I had my 6 week pp appointment today and my doctor kept pushing birth control... I'm not a fan but has anyone had experience with copper Iud? I was also given a prescription that should help boost my milk supply, so maybe one day well get off the formula completely!
It's taken me forever to capture a smile but I finally got it!

that is fantastic news hun!! so happy for you!!

Here's a picture of my LO when he started smiling. I've been getting more and more smiles each and everyday. :thumbup:

https://i60.tinypic.com/2hd45j9.jpg

beautiful <3 <3

If ur well covered the squirt won't be noticed just carry a spare top with u.

Got a very emotional girl, she had her tongue snipped today, it didn't look like much of a tie but they said it was actually quite a thick one n she has quite a big gap now, it's like having a new tongue lol, she just wants cuddles which is fine by me, she will be worse tomorrow with her 8 week jabs too, think I may ask for the Dr ti to prescribe some calpol. Just out if curiosity whst what would u consider a low grade fever, sophie was restless last night n I checked her temp n was flitting between 37 and 37.4 I no its not classed as a temperature so I just kept an eye on it, wondering if maybe her natural body temperature is high because she never seems to get cold

shes close to a fever hun. anything over 37.5 is classed as a fever for babies under 3 months. :hugs: poor baby going through the snip and then jags. but when you go to the doctors for the jags mention her temp as they may not give them.

Rohan just started properly smiling yesterday. hes had a couple little giggles too and is cooing a lot :cloud9: so glad hes finally doing it as i was worried.

Attachments

• 11024198_10153212749355329_7224629451438588692_o.jpg
    11024198_10153212749355329_7224629451438588692_o.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 10468061_10153200161085329_4187102538543804819_n.jpg
    10468061_10153200161085329_4187102538543804819_n.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2
Hmm any temperatures taken tonight won't be accurate after her snip I would expect it to be a bit higher. Il ask the Dr tomorrow il take it tonight just to see because it may be lower. My poor little sproglet she has had so much happen in her short little life

I feel like I have so much to say but nothing at all at the same time, again though how do I add more than one photo to a post?

Out of curiosity when has everyone gotten their periods back and resumed having sex? Did you have stitches? What about birth control? Mine just came back at 6 weeks pp. :cry:

Kaiden met his cousin Laylah today and I left him for the very first time, I was so anxious and couldn't wait to get back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
I feel like I have so much to say but nothing at all at the same time, again though how do I add more than one photo to a post?

Out of curiosity when has everyone gotten their periods back and resumed having sex? Did you have stitches? What about birth control? Mine just came back at 6 weeks pp. :cry:

Kaiden met his cousin Laylah today and I left him for the very first time, I was so anxious and couldn't wait to get back.

You're brave. I haven't felt able to leave her yet, worry that she will get hungry and need me.

No sign of periods yet, but apparently bfing can mess them up.

Just filled a prescription for birth control, but not started taking it yet. Had epistomy, and while I think everything is healed, I'm a bit cautious. However I am feeling frisky again (tmi) so maybe trying again soon :happydance:

My period hasn't come yet and my girls are 8 weeks tomorrow. I haven't taken any forms of BC yet, will hopefully soon though!
Me and dh had sex 3 times already using pull out method for now:haha:

I've left my girls quite a bit already, not because I want to,but because I have to. DD1 has to be fetched from school and my MIL wants me to get out, even if it is for an hour! I do however express(when I can,coz my milk is almost non existing!) or I'll give a little formula. Sometimes I'm not gone long enough for them to even get hungry,lol!

You're brave. I haven't felt able to leave her yet, worry that she will get hungry and need me.

Just filled a prescription for birth control, but not started taking it yet. Had epistomy, and while I think everything is healed, I'm a bit cautious. However I am feeling frisky again (tmi) so maybe trying again soon :happydance:
I didn't really want to leave him but I had an appointment and that side of the family doesn't see him often since his father and I aren't together, I like his family, him not so much... It was so hard though I know he's fine and was in good hands but my heart was breaking and I kept having mini panic attacks wanting to get back to him!

Ya that's a reason I wanted to breastfeed as I know it can take a long time to get it back but were still supplementing, I wonder if we manage to get back to only breast if it may end up stopping my period again..?

Also I know it's a bit late but I think I may do a parenting journal, not sure if anyone would read it but I think it will be nice to have to keep track of everything and to go back on and have it all in one place.

I'm breastfeeding and I spotted from 4 weeks full period at 7 weeks which has just stopped, I'm back on bc, as I'm bf it has to be a POP which I'm fine with, bk on the one I was on before, I don't want any oopsies just yet, planning on taking it for this year then coming off for baby number 2

Awww...love all the smiley babies! So cute!

Hugs to you and Scarlett INMT; hope the temp is down and you guys get a run of much better luck now!

Rohan is looking so gorgeous and healthy; just perfect Sethsmummy!

Glad your tests came back all clear Kailetski, that's fantastic news! I've not left DS2 yet, mostly because he's attached to my boob 24 hours a day. No sign of my period yet...hoping it stays away for the duration of BF. No sex yet either; I'm waiting for my 6 week check up to get the all clear for sex and exercise. Plus, my libido is nonexistent at the moment. Hopefully it'll come back soon! I have no idea about contraception. I don't really want to take anything hormonal, so am currently trying to convince DH to have a vasectomy... I think its the least he can do after I've popped 2 babies out :haha:

8 week jabs done, they hardly bothered her, big cry for 2 minutes then didn't care

8 week jabs done, they hardly bothered her, big cry for 2 minutes then didn't care

I'm not sure what jabs you get there,but when my girls got their vaccinations(6weeks) they too didn't cry much! But a few hours later they were screaming!! MIL and I didn't know what to do. Ended up phoning the pediatrician and could give them Calpol.

I hope your dd doesn't go through the same thing!

I didn't really want to leave him but I had an appointment and that side of the family doesn't see him often since his father and I aren't together, I like his family, him not so much... It was so hard though I know he's fine and was in good hands but my heart was breaking and I kept having mini panic attacks wanting to get back to him!

Ya that's a reason I wanted to breastfeed as I know it can take a long time to get it back but were still supplementing, I wonder if we manage to get back to only breast if it may end up stopping my period again..?

Also I know it's a bit late but I think I may do a parenting journal, not sure if anyone would read it but I think it will be nice to have to keep track of everything and to go back on and have it all in one place.

Like BB told me, its never to late to start a journal! I don't have the time to really write in mine,I do when I can and like you say, its better to have it all in one place! I've still to post pics of my 3girls:)

Awww...love all the smiley babies! So cute!

Hugs to you and Scarlett INMT; hope the temp is down and you guys get a run of much better luck now!

Rohan is looking so gorgeous and healthy; just perfect Sethsmummy!

Glad your tests came back all clear Kailetski, that's fantastic news! I've not left DS2 yet, mostly because he's attached to my boob 24 hours a day. No sign of my period yet...hoping it stays away for the duration of BF. No sex yet either; I'm waiting for my 6 week check up to get the all clear for sex and exercise. Plus, my libido is nonexistent at the moment. Hopefully it'll come back soon! I have no idea about contraception. I don't really want to take anything hormonal, so am currently trying to convince DH to have a vasectomy... I think its the least he can do after I've popped 2 babies out :haha:

I want my husband to get the snip too! Would be so much easier and we definitely don't want any more babies!

My hubby is going for the snip. So much easier lol.

Kaitlyn,I'd read your journal!

Well done to the babies that have had their immunisations, Frazer has his tomorrow. Got him weighed today,13lb 10oz.

I am EBF and had a period when Frazer was 6 weeks xx

Hey ladies :) hope all is well with all of you, loved the pics!!

I haven't had a period yet but am only 5weeks pp and haven't stopped bleeding yet. No sex yet either for that reason and am just too tired to even want to. Not sure what we will do re contraception- I too want dh to get a vasectomy as I think the risk too great to have any more kids. We rolled the dice and got our perfect little girl so I am happy with that.
The glamour of pregnancy and childbirth just doesn't seem to end there does it? I have ended up with a haemhorroid (sp?) which is blimmin painful when sitting. Had to get checked by my midwife at her final appt, really can't wait for things to settle down and go back to normal down there!

Have you tried Anusol? That seemed to work for me.

I'm still waiting for the Doctor to get back to me about contraception. I'm limited with what I can have because of BFing and my APS.

Elijah has his jabs tomorrow, dreading it! Had him weighed today and he was 11lb 13oz.

Anusol worked for me too. Mine didn't show themselves until pushing in labour. Husband said they were the size of 50ps. Took about 3 weeks to disappear.

I finally had my postpartum checkup today. Everything is good. They restarted my depression meds an I got an IUD. I'm cramping tonight from the insertion. We are on the fence as to wanting another child. I don't want one anytime soon by I'm only 26 and may wan another in 5 years. Postpartum depression is rearing its ugly head again, but hopefully the med will help. I go back in three weeks to check the iud and determine if the meds need adjusting and possibly adding anxiety med too.

I'm really against contraception as I don't want the hormones in me again and do not want an Iud or anything inserted as I know it can cause many problems including future infertility and it's not like I'm planning on having sex any time soon since I'm not with anyone but I don't think it was right for my doctor to be so pushy about it...
We had been using the pull out method and avoiding certain days / weeks for a year before I got pregnant and the only reason I even did was because we said screw it if it happens it happens and sure enough it did just as I knew it would. I was very aware with when I ovulated and I tracked my cycle to avoid it happening and since I became irregular after coming off the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->