January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

Happy Birthday to your baby @jellybeanxx

10dpo today, BFN! Pretty sure the witch will be here on Wednesday boooo.

how do you upload pics on here? It seems every file is too big, and the ones I upload using take a picture just don’t show up

When it says file to big I normally have to screen shot the photo then can upload it, hope that's makes sense lol xx

Ugh 12th flashing smiley day…. I’m about to just give up as I’m already CD57 and no O confirmation.

003376E0-B935-4092-86EB-E4C942F48C09.jpeg

Happy Birthday to your baby @jellybeanxx

10dpo today, BFN! Pretty sure the witch will be here on Wednesday boooo.

how do you upload pics on here? It seems every file is too big, and the ones I upload using take a picture just don’t show up

To upload pics there are a few options. You can screenshot but that decreases the quality a lot, use an app to reaize your pictures (such as pic resizer) or upload photos to a site such as imgbb, copy the bbcode and paste it right into the body of your post andnit will imbed the photo right into your post rathwr than attach it at the end.

This morning OPK. My urine was super concentrated, so I will keep testing to be sure it is accurate.
We DTD last night after all. I had to beg a bit, but it happened. :)
After all these months TTC, I know that good timing guarantees nothing but I am still happy to have a better chance.IMG_20230101_115409.jpg IMG_20230101_115409.jpg

@TWO2TANGO I always just crop the photo to make it smaller when the file is too big to upload!

@PinkCupcakes massive sympathies, I’ve been there so many times myself and it’s must rubbish! Your tests are looking so positive though, I just don’t think those digitals are that good!

@littlewitch that's a good looking OPK! You’re definitely in with a decent shot!

Littlewitch that's a fab OPK! Yay for dtd last night! Hope you catch the egg :).

@PinkCupcakes how frustrating for you, not meaning to sound like you are stupid or anything but the line on the left you no thats the test line right? The closest to the dip bit is the test line. Again I'm not saying that to make you feel stupid just a lot of people mistake the other side for being the test line and it so positive but its not, I've done it myself and thought wth xx

@PinkCupcakes how frustrating for you, not meaning to sound like you are stupid or anything but the line on the left you no thats the test line right? The closest to the dip bit is the test line. Again I'm not saying that to make you feel stupid just a lot of people mistake the other side for being the test line and it so positive but its not, I've done it myself and thought wth xx
Oh I know the lighter one is the test line, been doing this ttc for almost 3 heats now :(

Happy new years ladies. Hope it brings us lots of luck!!

Afm ..I'm cd3 and af has been rough this cycle.

Good luck and baby dust all around ❤
:dust:

This morning OPK. My urine was super concentrated, so I will keep testing to be sure it is accurate.
We DTD last night after all. I had to beg a bit, but it happened. :)
After all these months TTC, I know that good timing guarantees nothing but I am still happy to have a better chance.View attachment 1113584 View attachment 1113584
Looks awesome. Crossing everything for you!

Happy New Year!!

I guess I’m officially PUPO. 10 dpo and these are my tests. Top ones are yesterday and bottom are today. They are obviously darker in person. Not getting too excited, as I know the sample can impact the test, but for now- I’m going to consider myself PUPO

3B764F10-99B3-41FE-8BB3-878D8E3A8AC5.jpeg

To upload pics there are a few options. You can screenshot but that decreases the quality a lot, use an app to reaize your pictures (such as pic resizer) or upload photos to a site such as imgbb, copy the bbcode and paste it right into the body of your post andnit will imbed the photo right into your post rathwr than attach it at the end.

@TWO2TANGO I always just crop the photo to make it smaller when the file is too big to upload!

@PinkCupcakes massive sympathies, I’ve been there so many times myself and it’s must rubbish! Your tests are looking so positive though, I just don’t think those digitals are that good!

@littlewitch that's a good looking OPK! You’re definitely in with a decent shot!

Thankyou ladies I’ll give that a go next time!!

Happy New Year!!

I guess I’m officially PUPO. 10 dpo and these are my tests. Top ones are yesterday and bottom are today. They are obviously darker in person. Not getting too excited, as I know the sample can impact the test, but for now- I’m going to consider myself PUPO

View attachment 1113585

The lines look to be getting darker!!! So exciting

Oh I know the lighter one is the test line, been doing this ttc for almost 3 heats now :(

Eee that’s me looking at it upside down!! I still hate the things though, almost as much as I hate long cycles without ovulation! What’s your next step?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->