January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

I'm sorry to jump in so late everyone! Hope you are all doing okay! <3
I haven't posted since I had my last baby in June 2021, but I think we might have had an accident. I believe myself to be around 8dpo. I had a + opk last Thursday 22nd December and negative the day after. We had some unprotected action a few days before
I know 3 days before ovulation isn't always ideal when trying, but I have been keeping an eye on myself.
Today I did take a frer with SMU and got what I think is a shadow line. Which is EXACTLY how it went with my last pregnancy, just wish I'd posted a photo before!
Am I seeing shadows or am I going crazy? :haha:

PXL_20221231_102406878~2.jpg aviary-image-1672486581839.jpeg

Last edited:
I swear this is thr worst time of TTC lol. I'm roughly 3DPO and I spend all day checking the paper for an implantation bleed or wondering how many days till I can test haha.
It's a shame this forum has died alot compared to how busy it used to be, would normally be hundreds of us in TWW!

I'm sorry to jump in so late everyone! Hope you are all doing okay! 

I haven't posted since I had my last baby in June 2021, but I think we might have had an accident. I believe myself to be around 8dpo. I had a + opk last Thursday 22nd December and negative the day after. We had some unprotected action a few days before

I know 3 days before ovulation isn't always ideal when trying, but I have been keeping an eye on myself.

Today I did take a frer with SMU and got what I think is a shadow line. Which is EXACTLY how it went with my last pregnancy, just wish I'd posted a photo before!

Am I seeing shadows or am I going crazy? 

View attachment 1113561 View attachment 1113562

I see something on the second picture but it doesn't look to have any colour so could be evap?

I'm sorry to jump in so late everyone! Hope you are all doing okay! <3
Am I seeing shadows or am I going crazy? :haha:

View attachment 1113561 View attachment 1113562

3 days before O is still definitely possible. My last baby was conceived as an oops at least 5 days before I ovulated (loved and welcome just the same just not something we were planning for lol)

00amRI0epDVwGqXchcaob_Alg

Confirmed ovulation today! I’m so excited. Fingers crossed times a million.

OPK looks like this tonight. We last had sex almost 72 hours ago. Unless a miracle occurs tonight, I don't think we will DTD tonight.
I am sad because our timing is not great this cycle. Feeling out before I even ovulate. :/PXL_20230101_001423177~2.jpg

@littlewitch you are still in with a good chance love I have everything crossed for you xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES LETS SEE THEM NEW YEAR :bfp: XX

Hi ladies!!

Okay I’m hoping in here, probably late, mostly because I’m starting to feel a bit down about TTC. I haven’t been on any contraceptive since Sep 2019, my son was born Aug 2020. I stopped nursing in Jan 2022 and have been tracking and trying since July of this year. I tested today at 9dpo and it was negative. Af is due on Wednesday, my breasts have started hurting today so pretty on brand for af showing up soon, but she’s not here yet I guess.

Definitely still in with a chance littlewitch! Good luck.

Has anyone here gone on the antihistamine protocol before? I learned about it last cycle and half started it at 8dpo and I'm going to try it again this cycle but I can't get a straight answer about when to start it.
(The non-prescription version is Claritin in the am, pepcid in the afternoon and benedryl before bed)

Ugh 11th day of flashing and I did morning and evening.

my body hates me

659879E0-855E-4EC4-A910-C7B738EA0DA0.jpeg

Happy new year everyone, I’ve had a busy couple of days and it’s my now 6 year old’s birthday today!
I need to catch up properly but just saw @PinkCupcakes post about the ongoing flashing smileys! That’s so rubbish as it looks positive! I really hate those tests now. Have you done any regular OPKs as well?

I should be around 3DPO according when I got a peak but the first day was only a slight temp increase, the second day was a fairly decent increase but then it’s dipped a little today. Going by my past charts, a dip at 3DPO is quite standard for me so trying not to panic but will see if there’s a rise tomorrow otherwise it’s looking like an anovulatory cycle for me. I hate PCOS.

So I just had some EWCM and as this cycle has been all over I did a random OPK and got this…

01DA3C6F-DFF5-484D-B0E6-2884F0963E33.jpeg

Happy Birthday to your baby @jellybeanxx

10dpo today, BFN! Pretty sure the witch will be here on Wednesday boooo.

how do you upload pics on here? It seems every file is too big, and the ones I upload using take a picture just don’t show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->