January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

I got a new batch of opks! So tried one out do we think it's positive? I'll try and reply to everyone later when I'm not so tired!

Screenshot_20221230-143726.png

My chart: 8675EECD-06C5-4C9C-8163-B9B65D5E269F.jpeg @PinkCupcakes hope you get peak today
@Suggerhoney I think those symptoms sound promising. Interesting with the opk being so dark too! Maybe a surge in hormones. Crossing everything for you!
@jellybeanxx yay for peak! Good luck!!
@littlewitch i agree. Very thankful for all of you
Good luck catching the egg @ehjmorris
@Laurabub84 I’m glad your levels have evened out. Don’t feel guilty about TTC right away. We do what we feel is right and honestly, TTC can go quickly and can go not so quickly. After our loss on Aug 29 of this year, we had one cycle and we’re pregnant in October. Unfortunately it didn’t stick, but it’s given me hope that we will get pregnant again soon and hopefully get a sticky healthy bean! Fxxxx for you.
AFM I’m somewhere between 7 and 9 dpo today. Last trigger shot was a week ago, so no point in testing yet. I will probably test on New Years Eve just to gauge how dark of a positive I get. I took a test yesterday so I have something to compare to. I oddly feel pregnant. And I’m having early cold symptoms that I got with our Angel baby girl in 2017. Praying this is it. My doc has asked me to test in a week if no AF by then.

here’s my chart if you want to take a look

Last edited:
Suggerhoney hoping it's an implantation dip FX.

Josephine that doesn't look quite positive to me.

Elmum good luck.

I had a temp rise this morning. But since I've only been temping and not tracking any other signs I'm now not sure whether I ovulated yesterday or the day before. Not really bothered either way we've been BDing every other day consistently since CD6 so we're well covered and one day isn't going to make a difference. I would like to change my testing date to the 12th though. The 10th is now the date AF will be due and I still don't want to be testing until/unless I'm actually late.

I dipped my last one of my usual brand in the same sample and I'd say its positive. I'm kinda down already as neither of us are in the mood today but we did dtd yesterday, I just hope that's not too long ago! We both had too much to drink last night I can't see any sex happening today lol.

@Laurabub84 no I don't temp or anything and I agree with the others you've been so super strong coming on here while dealing with your loss Im so pleased it's finally nearly over for you x

@Suggerhoney sounds good so far good luck for testing time!
@jellybeanxx great news for the peak hope you got some good bd in x

Yesterday is definitely not too late to have DTD. My last pregnancy I conceived on an oopsie at least 5 days before I ovulated. The day before Nov definitely has you in with a good chance

AF got me yesterday so moving on to January. Let's hope 2023 is better luck for us all :)

I'll give a testing date after I ovulate because it can vary with my pcos. Really hoping the covid I had in Dec doesn't effect my cycle.

AF got me yesterday so moving on to January. Let's hope 2023 is better luck for us all :)

I'll give a testing date after I ovulate because it can vary with my pcos. Really hoping the covid I had in Dec doesn't effect my cycle.

So sorry AF arrived :(

@salamander91 sorry about af x
Another opk from this morning still looking positive so now I don't know if I've gone past peak or not.. I'm hoping I ov today x

Screenshot_20221231-141038.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->