January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

@NDH @Jess0685 I haven't stopped counting the weeks either and it hurts everytime, I would have been nearly 36 weeks and induced 22nd this month so that day is going to hit hard :cry: huge huge :hugs: to you ladies xx

@elmum when I had my d&c in June we had t waited to try again but think was Sept I fell and lost (chemical) and then November and still am so every other month so fingers crossed for you xx

Oh elmum I'm so sorry youve had yet another chemical :(. It's not fair to keep getting pregnant only to lose it.
In my RPL group on Facebook there are lots of women who swear by the antihistamine protocol, as that's something that can be done with OTC medications as so many of us are on our own without medical assistance. I'm giving it a shot

@Laurabub84 I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sitting here crying for you after reading everything you've gone through. I had a chemical in September that has been so hard on me, and I can't imagine how much harder a later loss would be. You put into words so much of what I've been feeling. I was upset and crying the other day and told my husband I just want my baby back. I would be 18 weeks right now, so I also haven't stopped counting weeks. I wish I could give you a big hug. It just feels so unfair. I think the desperate feeling to get pregnant again is completely normal. It isn't that we want to replace our babies. Nothing can ever do that. I think we just want/need something to look forward to after being so sad.

@elmum Oh I'm so so sorry for your loss. I was so hopeful that this was it for you.

@Laurabub84 my heart is so broken for you after reading your story. I'm really hoping and praying that January brings you a new start to your ttc journey and that you fall pregnant with a healthy baby quickly!

@elmum, I'm so very sorry that this cycle turned out to be a chemical. But if you have been at least successful at having implantation I'm so so hoping that January is the month your baby sticks!!!

Sending so much love to everyone on this thread!

@S_Dowd thank you hun. It’s a relief to know how I’m feeling is normal. I don’t want anyone to think I’m easily moving on straight away. It’s not the case at all. I feel selfish that I want to get straight on with ttc again but I just need to. I feel in such a bad place right now. It’s hard to try to move on from this because I’m still bleeding and my tests are still showing lines. I test again earlier and they look a little more obvious than yesterday which is frustrating. I just can’t believe how long it’s taking. Tomorrow will be day 22. It feels never ending :-(
I hope you get your healthy, sticky rainbow too hun. It’s such a comfort to be able to confined in ladies who are going through the same things and can understand with no judgement.

@thencomesbebe thank you for your kind words.

Thanks for creating the page @jellybeanxx

I am keeping everything crossed the new year brings better luck for us all x

I am cd3 so I’m just going to say testing on the 9th, that’s if I ovulate on cd20 again.
I said I wasn’t going to use opks but it makes me feel better knowing what’s happening but at the same time tracking all the time is a pain that’s why I gave up temping.

anyhoo hope you are all doing okay, so close to Christmas now and I know it can be a hard time. lots of love

@ehjmorris it’s a double edged sword isn’t if? All the testing and tracking can feel obsessive and stressful but when we don’t do it we’re always wondering what’s actually happening? My cycles are so unpredictable that I track everything or I think I’d feel worse. I think if my cycle was more regular, I might take breaks from tracking!
I’ve added you to the first page, all the best with this cycle?

CD5 here and AF seems to be coming to an end. I’ll start OPKs on Saturday. Well the digital ones anyway, might save using the strips I have left for when/if I get a solid smiley.

Day 23 from the miscarriage today and the bleeding has finally stopped. Dh and I bd’d for the first time last night and he didn’t pull out or want to use protection which has made me happy. I thought he may have wanted me to wait for a period before we got on with trying again. I think until I get my first af from this we’ll ntnp and just see what happens. I don’t know what to do about tracking what happens if anything does. My tests still have lines so the hcg is still in my system. Do I just try ovulation tests every day? I’m worried to fall pregnant and not know if it’s a new pregnancy or still left over hcg. The bleeding went on so long I don’t have a clue when to expect to ovulate or when af will come. I really should just do the sensible thing and wait for my next cycle but I really don’t want to wait any longer either. I can’t make up my mind what to do. I just wish my tests were back to negative now. These are yesterdays and Tuesdays. They don’t look any lighter to me. It’s taking so long.
I’ve just ordered a new bbt thermometer that will arrive tomorrow. I don’t know if that will work as I’ve left it until the bleeding stopped but I’m hoping it will give me an idea what goes on between now and next af
EF088BAB-828F-4109-8457-7B2FADC3D2A5.jpeg

Last edited:
@Laurabub84 oh sweetie I’m always checking in on you. Your tests today do look lighter to me. I just hate what you’ve been through and what you continue to go through. It’s so cruel. Sending lots and lots of love <3

Put me down for testing January 12. That will be either a few days late for AF, or I won't make it to testing day.

@Laurabub84 oh sweetie I’m always checking in on you. Your tests today do look lighter to me. I just hate what you’ve been through and what you continue to go through. It’s so cruel. Sending lots and lots of love <3

Thank you hun, that’s so sweet of you. I see you had your scan. I’m so pleased for you that all is well. A beautiful scan photo

Put me down for testing January 12. That will be either a few days late for AF, or I won't make it to testing day.

I’m sorry af got you hun. I hope January brings you your rainbow bfp

@NDH I’m so sorry AF got you, will add you onto the list! All the best for this cycle!

CD6 here and my last day of soy isoflavones. My moods have been all over the place for the last few weeks and this is my third cycle of them. I had awful mood swings when I took clomid so I’m wondering if it’s the SI doing the same thing?
I’ve taken them before but got pregnant on the first cycle, so this is the longest I’ve been on it. The clomid took 3 cycles so longer to know the mood effects.
I’m going to have to take a break after this cycle because I feel quite low and anxious! Hopefully it works this cycle though so I don’t need to worry!

@elmum
Oh love I am so so sorry.
This is what happened with me in 2020. I just kept falling but it kept ending in chemicals. 4 definite chemicals I had and possibly a 5th and then I fell with my son.
Ure your definitely very fertile still but it’s the sticking.
Have you tried baby aspirin? Also folate and macca? Thats the only thing I did differently with my son.

I’m doing all that again now well not the aspirin as that’s only supposed to be taken when you see lines on a test and I haven’t fallen pregnant again since my miscarriage in early June.
I really hope you get your sticky soon love.
Remember im here for you . Message me on messenger any time love.
Sending big hugs to you lovely lady.

@Laurabub84
I think they look a bit fainter. Oh man I just wish they would be negative to give you a clearer head.
Glad hubby is on board for ttc again. I hope you catch again quickly love. Thinking of you.

@jellybeanxx
I don’t blame you for wanting to take a break after this cycle it’s so hard isn’t it.
I pray we both get BFPs this cycle love and there sticky.

So cd7 here and time is going soooooo soooooooo slow. I am now officially 43 years old. My birthday is today and I just feel so sad. I think if we wasn’t ttc I wouldn’t feel so down.
But this birthday milestone feels huge and I just worry my fertility or what is left of it is just gonna plummet now.
I don’t even want to celebrate my birthday, I just want to cry.
Cry because im still not pregnant with my rainbow. Cry because all my eggs are probably old and no good. Cry because I should be about 30 weeks pregnant now. And cry because the chances of getting my rainbow are probably zero.

Sorry having a real pitty party over here. But I already know I’m going to be out again already, and I haven’t even ovulated yet.
I just know it will be BFNs again. :sad1:

@Suggerhoney Happy Birthday lovely. Sorry you’re not feeling up to celebrating it. Keeping everything crossed for you to fall with your sticky rainbow very soon.

Good luck to everyone in the coming weeks
:dust:

@NDH I’m so sorry AF got you, will add you onto the list! All the best for this cycle!

CD6 here and my last day of soy isoflavones. My moods have been all over the place for the last few weeks and this is my third cycle of them. I had awful mood swings when I took clomid so I’m wondering if it’s the SI doing the same thing?
I’ve taken them before but got pregnant on the first cycle, so this is the longest I’ve been on it. The clomid took 3 cycles so longer to know the mood effects.
I’m going to have to take a break after this cycle because I feel quite low and anxious! Hopefully it works this cycle though so I don’t need to worry!

I hope this cycle is the one for hun. Keeping everything crossed

@elmum
Oh love I am so so sorry.
This is what happened with me in 2020. I just kept falling but it kept ending in chemicals. 4 definite chemicals I had and possibly a 5th and then I fell with my son.
Ure your definitely very fertile still but it’s the sticking.
Have you tried baby aspirin? Also folate and macca? Thats the only thing I did differently with my son.

I’m doing all that again now well not the aspirin as that’s only supposed to be taken when you see lines on a test and I haven’t fallen pregnant again since my miscarriage in early June.
I really hope you get your sticky soon love.
Remember im here for you . Message me on messenger any time love.
Sending big hugs to you lovely lady.

@Laurabub84
I think they look a bit fainter. Oh man I just wish they would be negative to give you a clearer head.
Glad hubby is on board for ttc again. I hope you catch again quickly love. Thinking of you.

@jellybeanxx
I don’t blame you for wanting to take a break after this cycle it’s so hard isn’t it.
I pray we both get BFPs this cycle love and there sticky.

So cd7 here and time is going soooooo soooooooo slow. I am now officially 43 years old. My birthday is today and I just feel so sad. I think if we wasn’t ttc I wouldn’t feel so down.
But this birthday milestone feels huge and I just worry my fertility or what is left of it is just gonna plummet now.
I don’t even want to celebrate my birthday, I just want to cry.
Cry because im still not pregnant with my rainbow. Cry because all my eggs are probably old and no good. Cry because I should be about 30 weeks pregnant now. And cry because the chances of getting my rainbow are probably zero.

Sorry having a real pitty party over here. But I already know I’m going to be out again already, and I haven’t even ovulated yet.
I just know it will be BFNs again. :sad1:

@Suggerhoney Happy Birthday hun. I’ve already posted in your other thread but try not to be hard on yourself. You still have every chance at conceiving your precious baby. Your fertility isn’t just going to stop. I have every faith it’s going to happen for you.

Afm, bleeding is back, urgh!! Back to a light flow and not really needing a towel. This is just so frustrating. I’m going to test again tomorrow and hope for them to be negative or at the least need to look under a light to see. My thermometer has arrived today so am going to start temping from tomorrow. I really didn’t want a winter baby. I hate winter for the bugs. Dd4 is down with a sickness bug. It’s always around Xmas the illnesses seem to be at their worse. Just hoping no one else catches it and that we’re all clear for Christmas. With this and the miscarriage I don’t feel at all festive this year. I was really happy to have had a June due date. But it will be what it will be. There’s no way I could put off trying just to avoid it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->