January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

My OPKs seem to be all over the place but definitely not positive. CD14 today and had my 6th day in a row of flashing smileys today. I ovulated CD16 last cycle and CD11 the cycle before that. I’m probably due an anovulatory cycle soon, my body never seems to manage to keep ovulating!
Going to throw myself into enjoying Christmas and try not to think about TTC for a couple of days.
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a great time! :xmas6:

Hope everyone waiting for O gets their peak soon!! Merry Christmas!!!
I’m 2 dpo today…hoping for our rainbow Christmas miracle baby.

Merry Christmas my lovelies.:xmas6:

so it’s 2.23am Christmas day here. I’m cd15 and I’ve just done a opk and I got my static peak smiley.
I also did a Femometer opk strip which I would say isn’t quite peak yet but so so close.
But definitely peak on the digital and when I pulled the stick out the test line was dark and the control line faint.
Hoping the cheapies go peak when I next test too.
Should ovulate sometime today Christmas Day.
We have been BDing every other day and that included tonight.
I have family coming over for Xmas dinner and then we will be having a few drinkies with our neighbours and will then try and BD again when we go to bed. Definitely still going to have a few drinkies, hoping it will
Help me to relax way more and we catch with our rainbow.

I did a opk when I got up, and it was another flashy smiley face, and the Femometer cheapie was really faint still, I really wasn’t expecting to get peak anytime soon and can’t believe how fast they can go from being very negative to being positive.

@jellybean my opks have been all over the place too.
They started out dark ish then went super faint.
Then started getting darker and then faint again.
I didn’t know if I was coming or going.
Then I just randomly do one and bam.
Fx you peak soon my love.

@elmum
Good luck love. I’m gonna be about 4 or 5 days behind you.
Fx so much we all get our rainbow BFPs in January. What a fantastic way to start the new year.

sending a heap load of sticky healthy baby dust over all of us and this thread
:dust:

407A1584-C60B-425C-B918-E1D25FAE153E.jpeg

Hey ladies I’m finally back, so my digi OPK has been flashing smiley for five days now, I thought it was supposed to flash for only four days then show peak, am I not peaking? Ugh I’m out of strips now and need to pick more up tomorrow.

Thoughts?!

CDB9109F-FA9A-4B65-82A6-FF98BCFC0343.jpeg 56CC239C-90C0-45B5-9B2A-FA753B0A789A.jpeg

Hey ladies I’m finally back, so my digi OPK has been flashing smiley for five days now, I thought it was supposed to flash for only four days then show peak, am I not peaking? Ugh I’m out of strips now and need to pick more up tomorrow.

Thoughts?!

View attachment 1113479 View attachment 1113480

I had a open circle for 3 days, then a flashy smiley for 4 days then static. But some women can have a flashy face for longer. Those digitals detect 4 or more days of being fertile. I hope you get your peak soon love and I hope this will be your BFP cycle [-o<

Hi ladies
Cd16 today and my strip Femometer opk turned peak yesterday afternoon. Weird how the CB advanced went peak first then the strip turned peak a few hours later.
Had a few drinkies last night and it felt good letting my hair down and having a laugh. We managed to bd again too and I feel like we stand a really good chance this cycle. Don’t wanna go getting my hopes up tho Incase it’s going to be another BFN cycle.
My temp went up this morning so looking like I ovulated yesterday sometime. So I guess today is 1dpo.
Will see how the temps go over the next few days.

@jellybeanxx
Can you please put me down for testing on the 4th January please love ❤️

@PinkCupcakes when we were ttc my daughter I had flashing smiley for 12 days that cycle and I fell with her then, fingers crossed you get you static soon.

Good luck to you ladies sending loads an loads of :dust: :dust: your way xx

thanks my lovely. Hoping this group will be full of BFPs, December group only has 2 so far. Shocking.

I need to change my testing date! I mis calculated.

I'm due to O in the 3 days. So I'll likely start testing around 10th January which is 2 days before expected AF

Mite have to change mine to the 5th now,
Just had some left ovary cramping so take it ovulation is today and not yesterday.
Will call myself 1dpo tomorrow.
Also read that alcohol can interfere with BBT and cause it to rise, so thinking my temp rise today was just down to drinking last night.
have to bd again tonight now too. Urghhh it gets so exhausting.

Getting mild cramping around the right side now too. Was the left and now the right, is my body popping 2 eggy,s out? :shock:

Thanks everyone! I need to run to the store later to get a new pack of the digital OPKs, I only had one IC OPK today and it’s not positive, but kinda close? Ugh my body sucks, I’m CD52 today! Ugh!!

768CDD0B-5EB5-4828-8788-0A10A3EEF6C2.jpeg

I’m also feeling extremely hot and a headache which I normally get around O, also extreme joint pain which I find I get around O as well.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I need to run to the store later to get a new pack of the digital OPKs, I only had one IC OPK today and it’s not positive, but kinda close? Ugh my body sucks, I’m CD52 today! Ugh!!

View attachment 1113488

I’m also feeling extremely hot and a headache which I normally get around O, also extreme joint pain which I find I get around O as well.

Good luck!

Can you put me down to test on January 13? Not sure if I will have a chance this cycle, but I will update. :)

CD11 and I've not ovulated yet. Maybe tomorrow for by birthday? Will change my testing date if I don't ovulate tomorrow.

@PinkCupcakes I’ve just had my 8th day of flashing smileys :roll: it’s very frustrating! Hoping we both get that static smiley soon!

I had been getting EWCM but it’s more sticky now so wondering if my body has just given up on ovulating and I’m heading into an anovulatory cycle. I did soy isoflavones again this month and they’re normally really good at getting me to ovulate but I’m CD16 now and it’s looking less and less likely!

Will update everyone’s test dates. Let me know if I’ve missed anyone!

@jellybeanxx I hope you ovulate soon love. The waiting is the worst when you don’t know for sure when it will happen. Keeping everything crossed for you

@Suggerhoney what a perfect day to conceive on. I’m glad you managed to relax and enjoy your Christmas. Hoping so hard for you that this is the one.

@PinkCupcakes welcome back hun. I’m sorry I can’t help with the digital opks. I’ve never used them myself. Cd52, what a horrible wait you’ve had. I really hope this is ovulation building up for you. Wishing you so much luck

@littlewitch best of luck hun

@NDH good luck, I hope you ovulate for your birthday. What cd do you normally ovulate on? I hope it happens asap for you. Rooting for you lovely

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas

my bleeding picked up yet again last night and today. I’m feeling so fed up now. It’s now 33 days since the miscarriage. Still have faint lines on my tests. I’m going to call the hospital tomorrow and see what they say. I was suppose to have tested Thursday to see if they were negative yet but I didn’t want to have to go up there before christmas. I’m hoping they’ll do some bloods and check my hcg levels. This really feels never ending. I don’t feel as tho I’ll be testing in January at this rate. I’m so so desperate to start trying again. I had cuddles with my 5 week old nephew on Friday. He’s so tiny and he makes me ache so much more for my own baby. I just pray I never have to go through another miscarriage again. It’s been horrendous. I’d be 16 weeks 3 days today. Would have a bump and be feeling those first little flutters. I wish I could have my baby back. Feeling so down about it all

@NDH good luck, I hope you ovulate for your birthday. What cd do you normally ovulate on? I hope it happens asap for you. Rooting for you lovely

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas

my bleeding picked up yet again last night and today. I’m feeling so fed up now. It’s now 33 days since the miscarriage. Still have faint lines on my tests. I’m going to call the hospital tomorrow and see what they say. I was suppose to have tested Thursday to see if they were negative yet but I didn’t want to have to go up there before christmas. I’m hoping they’ll do some bloods and check my hcg levels. This really feels never ending. I don’t feel as tho I’ll be testing in January at this rate. I’m so so desperate to start trying again. I had cuddles with my 5 week old nephew on Friday. He’s so tiny and he makes me ache so much more for my own baby. I just pray I never have to go through another miscarriage again. It’s been horrendous. I’d be 16 weeks 3 days today. Would have a bump and be feeling those first little flutters. I wish I could have my baby back. Feeling so down about it all

I normally ovulate between CD11 and 14 but most commonly on day 12.

So sorry you started bleeding again :(. As if a miscarriage isn't bad enough without it dragging on and on and delaying you being able to start trying again :hugs:

Now my digi says not Oing at all, did my miss my surge? It looks pretty dark to me?!

46FF2A29-2FC8-4D1C-A46C-559CB9035D24.jpeg

Okay so nvm it’s still flashing today ugh!

96532558-CD72-48AE-8EDD-0F6941C22B36.jpeg

pretty sure it’s almost peak A6B32AAA-2655-4786-83B5-DCAE5870B7E0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"