January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

@Suggerhoney Happy Birthday lovely. Sorry you’re not feeling up to celebrating it. Keeping everything crossed for you to fall with your sticky rainbow very soon.

Good luck to everyone in the coming weeks
:dust:

Thanks lovely. And I really hope so. Nearly a year trying now so desperate to fall. It’s been 7 months tho and no pregnancy since my miscarriage so that has me concerned. Like why am I not falling. I know my fertility has declined because I used to fall so easy. Even in 2020 with all the chemicals I kept having. But I was still falling every other month. So every 2 months. 7 months and nothing it just doesn’t give me hope at all.

I hope this cycle is the one for hun. Keeping everything crossed

@Suggerhoney Happy Birthday hun. I’ve already posted in your other thread but try not to be hard on yourself. You still have every chance at conceiving your precious baby. Your fertility isn’t just going to stop. I have every faith it’s going to happen for you.

Afm, bleeding is back, urgh!! Back to a light flow and not really needing a towel. This is just so frustrating. I’m going to test again tomorrow and hope for them to be negative or at the least need to look under a light to see. My thermometer has arrived today so am going to start temping from tomorrow. I really didn’t want a winter baby. I hate winter for the bugs. Dd4 is down with a sickness bug. It’s always around Xmas the illnesses seem to be at their worse. Just hoping no one else catches it and that we’re all clear for Christmas. With this and the miscarriage I don’t feel at all festive this year. I was really happy to have had a June due date. But it will be what it will be. There’s no way I could put off trying just to avoid it.

Thanks sweetie. U have been adamant for so so long that I will get my rainbow. I really really hope and pray your right love.
It’s the 7 months and not one pregnancy that worries me. I’ve never ever gone any longer than 2 or 3 cycles without falling pregnant. Even tho they ended in loss.
So 7 months and nothing just makes me feel it’s never ever going to happen.

Just catching up as I had a really busy weekend! It’s helpful to keep me distracted from this part of the cycle though. I’ve started doing digi OPKs and getting blank smileys so far as expected!

@Suggerhoney I hope you managed to do something fun for you birthday! As I said to you, nothing changes overnight but I know how hard those milestones can be when you’re TTC!

Can't wait for AF to bugger off so we can start BDing. Since I ovulated on CD11 last month I want to really make sure we're well covered from at least CD6 so AF better pack her bags by tomorro. With Christmas right in that window and lots of guests around it might be tricky to time it. Just checked and Christmas day is CD10 and my birthday is CD12 so FX for the best belated Christmas/birthday present ever.

@NDH it can definitely make it trickier having a busy house over Christmas! Hope you manage to sneak off! :lol:

CD10 here and got my first flashing smiley on my digital OPK! Earlier than I expected! I remember getting 10 days in a row of them before though so not holding my breath that anything happens soon but we’ll see!

Really have everything crossed for you this cycle @NDH

Cd10 here and still only getting a open circle on my CB advance opk.
I was really hoping I would ovulate b4 Christmas because getting to BD Xmas day will be impossible.
But I feel I still have ages to wait.
Im also now worried because I read that a stomach bug can delay or prevent ovulation.

Well I'm moving over to join you guys in the January thread after getting af x

Can't wait for AF to bugger off so we can start BDing. Since I ovulated on CD11 last month I want to really make sure we're well covered from at least CD6 so AF better pack her bags by tomorro. With Christmas right in that window and lots of guests around it might be tricky to time it. Just checked and Christmas day is CD10 and my birthday is CD12 so FX for the best belated Christmas/birthday present ever.

The best of luck for this cycle. I really hope it brings you your rainbow

@NDH it can definitely make it trickier having a busy house over Christmas! Hope you manage to sneak off! :lol:

CD10 here and got my first flashing smiley on my digital OPK! Earlier than I expected! I remember getting 10 days in a row of them before though so not holding my breath that anything happens soon but we’ll see!

I hope ovulation is right around the corner for you. Keeping everything crossed for you hun

Really have everything crossed for you this cycle @NDH

Cd10 here and still only getting a open circle on my CB advance opk.
I was really hoping I would ovulate b4 Christmas because getting to BD Xmas day will be impossible.
But I feel I still have ages to wait.
Im also now worried because I read that a stomach bug can delay or prevent ovulation.

I hope ovulation happens on time for you and doesn’t keep you waiting around this cycle. You’ve had such horrid luck with illnesses lately haven’t you. Biggest hugs and I hope this cycle brings you your long awaited bfp

Well I'm moving over to join you guys in the January thread after getting af x

Im sorry af got you hun. Best of luck for this cycle.

Rooting for everyone so much

Afm, feeling pretty low at the moment. Day 27 today from the miscarriage. Today and yesterday the bleeding has picked up to a medium flow. I’m so fed up now. Tested again and still faint lines. The one step is very faint now but the clinical guard still has an obvious line. I was really hoping that they would have been negative today and that the heavier bleeding was maybe my body jumping straight into a period but I just don’t know. I really want to start trying again. I’m so impatient for it. I would have been 16 weeks this Friday. Looking at my chart just makes me want to cry. I can say tho that I recommend clinical guard tests. The lines show much stronger than one steps. I’ve always got on brilliant with early testing with those. Why does this have to be such a long process. It’s impossible to try to move on from it when it hasn’t ended yet. We have baby’s burial on Thursday. I’m trying to stay upbeat for the children but it’s so hard to feel festive at all this year. I’ll be glad when it’s over tbh.
6C1484DC-EE60-4AA7-9695-914CE110E811.jpeg 6D49F855-60B4-4962-ACBC-76697EBDF361.jpeg

Last edited:
The best of luck for this cycle. I really hope it brings you your rainbow

I hope ovulation is right around the corner for you. Keeping everything crossed for you hun

I hope ovulation happens on time for you and doesn’t keep you waiting around this cycle. You’ve had such horrid luck with illnesses lately haven’t you. Biggest hugs and I hope this cycle brings you your long awaited bfp

Im sorry af got you hun. Best of luck for this cycle.

Rooting for everyone so much

Afm, feeling pretty low at the moment. Day 27 today from the miscarriage. Today and yesterday the bleeding has picked up to a medium flow. I’m so fed up now. Tested again and still faint lines. The one step is very faint now but the clinical guard still has an obvious line. I was really hoping that they would have been negative today and that the heavier bleeding was maybe my body jumping straight into a period but I just don’t know. I really want to start trying again. I’m so impatient for it. I would have been 16 weeks this Friday. Looking at my chart just makes me want to cry. I can say tho that I recommend clinical guard tests. The lines show much stronger than one steps. I’ve always got on brilliant with early testing with those. Why does this have to be such a long process. It’s impossible to try to move on from it when it hasn’t ended yet. We have baby’s burial on Thursday. I’m trying to stay upbeat for the children but it’s so hard to feel festive at all this year. I’ll be glad when it’s over tbh.
View attachment 1113387 View attachment 1113388

:hug::hugs::hugs:I've been thinking of you. I really hope its all over for you soon and the burial goes well xx

@josephine3 :hugs: I’m sorry to see you over here! Let me know if you want me to add a testing date on for you.

@Laurabub84 oh lovely, that all sounds so hard! It’s just cruel to have to keep going through it all like that! I really hope your hcg drops and the bleeding stops for you soon.
Best wishes for Thursday. Will be thinking of you and your family :hugs:

@Suggerhoney it’s still early in your cycle and I have faith that you’ll ovulate again. Hopefully you’ll see that flashing smiley soon!

CD10 for me and had a second flashing smiley this morning. The line on the test looked quite faint today though (am sure it was fainter than yesterday) so not sure I’ll get a peak any time soon but have been getting EWCM so we’ll see!

Please could you pop me down as testing from the 7th January.
Im due to O hopefully in the next 6-8 days.

good luck all

Please could you pop me down as testing from the 7th January.
Im due to O hopefully in the next 6-8 days.

good luck all

Yes, of course, will pop you on now!

CD11 here and still flashing smiley on the clearblue. I took a cheapy this evening and it wasn’t even close so don’t think I’ll get a leak any time soon.
My mood swings are awful though, just like PMS. It really reminds me of when I was on clomid. I just hope it means the soy isoflavones are doing their job. I’ll put up with feeling like this if I get a BFP at the end of it!

@Laurabub84
Oh love it’s so so horrible that your still going through this. If it helps with one of my chemicals I still had a line on cd4 of heavy bleeding. And we tried that cycle.
I really hope they go bfn soon love.
Sending you so much love. I’m just so sorry

@josephine3
Sorry to see you here love was so hopeful for you and it sucks that AF came. Definitely hits harder this time of the year.

@xZoeyx
Good luck and welcome love

@jellybeanxx
I hope we both ovulate soon love.

Cd12 here and I got a flashy smiley yesterday and again today and when I pulled the stick out today it looked quite dark.
But my Femometer opks are still very very faint so don’t think I will get peak any time soon.
Had a small amount of ewcm today but usually get more when it’s ovulation.
Hopefully it’s coming up in the next few days but I have a feeling it’s going to be late again.
Good thing tho is the later it is the better if I did fall because I didn’t really want a summer due date.
A September or October due date would be great tho.

I can’t believe how crappy the December due date group has been.
Nothing but BFNs, AF or chemicals.
I sure hope this group brings us all our sticky take home :bfp:s

@Suggerhoney December has definitely been an unlucky month for this group! Hopefully means more BFPs for January though. Fx I’ve started a lucky thread!

CD12 here and a 4th day or flashing smileys. My wondfo OPKs arrived today though and it was darker than I expected. Hoping I’ll peak in the next day or two!
I work with babies and there’s always a running joke about the September baby boom because of people enjoying themselves at Christmas :haha: if I ovulate on Christmas Day or around then and end up with a BFP, I think there’ll be quite a few jokes at my expense at work next year. I’ll take it though!

There are quite a few of us due to ovulate on Christmas. I expect I'll either be ovulating on boxing day or my birthday on the 27th (CD11 and 12) per my usual pattern. Praying so hard for a successful cycle for all.

Cd14 and still no peak opk and no ovulation.
Getting panicky now I’m not going to ovulate again.
Officially late now as my normal is cd13 but was cd18 last cycle but that’s not the norm for me. I’m normally early for ovulation.
Been getting a little ewcm and my opk started getting darker yesterday but then went faint again last night. Digi is still flashing. not done any opks today because I just no it will be negative again.
I hate all this worry so much and right on top of Christmas it’s so hard

Praying for us all too ladies.
Surly it has to be our turn now. Oh please lord let us ALL get January sticky take home baby BFPs [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"