January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

BFN this morning, but my estrogen level is still climbing. Going to get a beta done out of pure curiosity, but I know it could still be too early. My mom thinks I implanted yesterday, it can take 2 days to show up.

@PinkCupcakes I can see something on your frer when I zoom in

really? I thought so too but I thought I had line eye, I took another this afternoon and it came up right away on the IC then faded some and now dry looks like this

not sure what to think

B08BF8BF-81A5-458C-B1BA-4BA644A5AB41.jpeg D6B45934-C624-4D7D-887B-79BC614C053D.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes I see it on the pregmate. Praying it’s your BFP!

I got my beta drawn around 12:30 PM. From previous experience, I’ll probably get my result around 10PM, potentially tomorrow morning if I’m unlucky. Praying so hard it’s >3, that’s the threshold for getting an actual number at this lab.

I hate that I’ve been spotting daily since 2dpo because spotting means nothing for me this cycle now. I’ve never had this happen before. I had an episode of bright red blood when I wiped yesterday, I swabbed for CM and it was the same light brown spotting as usual, my mom thinks the bright blood was implantation bleeding (if you can’t tell, we’re very close lol). Today I’m having some pink spotting. Really can’t tell if it’s anything to indicate AF at this point because it could be remnants of implantation. Who knows?

My estrogen as up to 551 early AM hours today, yesterday morning it was 488, and my progesterone is still the same at 40, which makes me think the bright red blood wasn’t indicative of AF coming. Of course, if I’m pregnant, I still have to wait to see if it’s viable. SO is very aware of everything going on right now and is acting like if I’m pregnant we’re 100% having a baby in 9 months and I’m like… I wish that were true, but it’s not a guarantee :(

Hi ladies feel like I really need to catch up round here!
@NightFlower looks like your tests are progressing nicely!
@PinkCupcakes definitely seeing something on the top test there! Can't find the frer I must have missed that post x
@shaescott I hope her intuition is right for you! How are you monitoring all these hormones at home are they just urine strips?
@Kdxxoox that looks positive to me! What dpo are you?
@Laurabub84 how are you doing hun where abouts in your cycle are you now?
@Suggerhoney you should be on the way to testing soon right??

So I'm not feeling great felt really ill all last night dodgy belly and headache. Feeling a bit crap mentally too and not feeling hopeful for this cycle as its Cd 13 now and we've only bd once so far. Opks are still stark negative though so maybe I've still got a way to go till ov. I've got my internal scan booked for Tues, anyone know what they can actually tell from looking at the ovaries? I should be about 3-4 dpo by then if I ovulate the usual time. So I'm hoping that's a good time to see what's going on. I'm nervous for it though and really hoping it's a female sonographer.
I've got a docs appt on Friday to check some breast lumps out so I'm going to ask her to book my cd 2-5 bloods I guess as well.
I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed by things right now. Seems to be one appt after another and I'm not someone who usually goes to the docs!

@josephine3 I use the Inito monitor, it’s urine test strips with a monitor that attaches to your phone and reads it to give you a numerical value.

I want to see something so bad on these tests but I just don’t :( this wasn’t a long hold, FMU tests were also negative.
25C794E7-8859-4B0F-9BEE-60B94295B944.jpeg AB4B384C-9281-44D8-A909-B9DA9C20E6AA.jpeg

I hate how FRERs give you false hope as the test is progressing, look at these, it’s not stark white after it’s done

D0199F55-4326-44A5-844E-B3AE16D118FF.jpeg 5E12EA1B-0A44-4AB4-8CDF-629E15DF4958.jpeg 725A6F99-C93D-44CE-8FB7-1E3870115BDC.jpeg F3560DF7-D392-4227-82B3-5041182BFC0A.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes I’ve had a FRER make a line as it went over the test line that disappeared as it processed. At the time I was much younger and not ready for a baby so it caused a lot of unnecessary stress. Turns out it’s not abnormal for it to do that and that’s why you’re supposed to wait the 3 minutes to read the test :(

@PinkCupcakes I’ve had a FRER make a line as it went over the test line that disappeared as it processed. At the time I was much younger and not ready for a baby so it caused a lot of unnecessary stress. Turns out it’s not abnormal for it to do that and that’s why you’re supposed to wait the 3 minutes to read the test :(
Just sucks cause they look so convincing then they fade into nothingness

@Pink Im usually one to not see lines that others say are blazing. But I see lines on your pregmate and frer. Praying for you and stalking for your next test :)

congrats to the other bfp’s and sorry for the af’s

@PinkCupcakes
I’ve had that happen on Frer and ICs, like a line shows as it’s progressing but then disappears.
It’s so so frustrating.
But like the others have said I can see a vvvvv faint line on the Frer.

Will catch up on the rest of the thread later ladies as I’m doing my housework.

3dpo and nothing to report.
I can bet I’ll be out again. :-(

I have a love/hate relationship with FRERs. Not all have indents/evap lines but many do. It got me once with a real dark one..

I'm not due for AF until Friday, but I did have some blood streaked cm yesterday. That was 13 dpo though and not unusual for me at this point. Just waiting now. Why does this have to be so hard? about to start cycle 14 :cry:

Blood test was negative. Last night my estrogen and progesterone fell. Still a high enough progesterone to sustain a pregnancy, but the drop is pretty telling. 95% sure I’m out.

Sorry Pink.Rose and shaescott that you are both feeling not very hopeful right now. Keeping fingers crossed for late surprises

Pretty sure I won't actually have a chance this cycle, or ever again. My husband has pumped the brakes on TTC. I am so incredibly heartbroken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->