****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

@sallyhansen76 thanks for starting this thread! Hope it brings you luck.

And happy new year with lots of good news to you all <3

I am happy to sit with my wife with a glass of wine tonight, and hope it will be my last for a long while...
I am taking it a bit more seriously this month with taking myo inositol, my vitamins, eating well, going to acupuncture and trying to reduce the breastfeeding. I can't take another long term ttc, it is too heavy on me mentally.

Will be testing around the 26th

@gigglebox Hoping for the best outcome for you :)

@Nima I know how you feel about LTTC. It is really hard. Enjoy your drink with your wife and good luck for this cycle

Whelp, test this afternoon was negative. I’m worried that this morning’s line was a nasty indent :cry:

@shaescott hopefully just dilute pee! Fingers crossed for you

7dpo for me and no feeling to test yet. Im hoping i can hold off testing but hubby is working night shifts tues & wed so wont be home so i will likely cave then, should be 10/11dpo so know i shouldnt test before then. I dont feel super hopeful for this month but the maca has certainly increased my cm this month! I actually have some after not having any really for the 14 months bwfore this.

Luckily, my husband changed his mind abruptly and agreed to try in earnest this cycle! TTC #3 cycle 3!
I am hopeful. My second child was conceived on cycle 3. Oddly enough, I got my peak today, 3 days earlier than last month. If I wasn't using opks I would have missed it for sure.
Testing Jan 14. <3

I'm glad hes changed his mind for at least 1 cycle! Fx its all you need :)

FX for you all. Almost New Year’s here. Praying for some 2022 bfps. :happydance:

@shaescott Hugs, test again tomorrow. That was a great line. No squinting.

@Nima I hope it doesn’t take long for you too. :dust:

Hi. Back here trying for baby number 2! 2nd cycle and im pretty sure im out before i start. Currently on CD 13 (avg of 25 day cycle atm) O was predicted for yesterday CD 12 could be happening today also had slight pains both days. We BD CD 10. Annoyed that we didn’t last night :(. So im due on 14th January of you could pop me down in the slight chance i have xxx

Happy new year lovely ladies let's see lots of :bfp: on here hehe :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

Hi. Back here trying for baby number 2! 2nd cycle and im pretty sure im out before i start. Currently on CD 13 (avg of 25 day cycle atm) O was predicted for yesterday CD 12 could be happening today also had slight pains both days. We BD CD 10. Annoyed that we didn’t last night :(. So im due on 14th January of you could pop me down in the slight chance i have xxx

Welcome back and good luck :)

Test this morning was a squinter at best, so that was either a nasty indent yesterday or a CP.

Hey ladies, just wanted to pop in and wish you good luck for next cycle.. I’m currently cd 5 but laid up in bed with covid.
I’ll be floating about rooting for you all xx

Hey ladies, just wanted to pop in and wish you good luck for next cycle.. I’m currently cd 5 but laid up in bed with covid.

Oh no I hope not to bad love hope you feel better soon xx

I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Since my AF is done…DH and I decided we are using OPKs this time around instead of just going with flow. That being said, when should I start them…with being irregular it’s very difficult to know when I’ll ovulate.

Since my AF is done…DH and I decided we are using OPKs this time around instead of just going with flow. That being said, when should I start them…with being irregular it’s very difficult to know when I’ll ovulate.

My friend that was irregular started taking 1 a day from the day her cycle ended until she got peak. If you have cheapies thats how I'd try :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->