****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

@Mummy23beauts oh i hope it isnt too rotton and you feel better soon!

And the couple of you whose kids have it, hopefully you dont get it & they feel better.

Happy New year everyone! I hope this year brings us all our bfp!

@Mummy23beauts oh i hope it isnt too rotton and you feel better soon!

And the couple of you whose kids have it, hopefully you dont get it & they feel better.

Happy New year everyone! I hope this year brings us all our bfp!

Thanks love my 10 year old has been fine tested him on day 6&7 he was negative I've tested all of us all everyday (so paranoid) and we have been fine xx

Happy new year to you aswell xx

Since my AF is done…DH and I decided we are using OPKs this time around instead of just going with flow. That being said, when should I start them…with being irregular it’s very difficult to know when I’ll ovulate.

Hiya did. Did u buy loads. I brought easy@home and wondfo and there's 50 in each but I will use both.
If I was you and If u have enough u cud start. I always started on cd5 even if I was bleeding. My cycles were quite regular but I had 2 cycles which was directly after the first 2 chemicals where I ovulated supper early on cd8.
I came off the mini pill in Feb 2020 and got a faint BFP in April but ended in a chemical. Then ovulated cd8 and then when I got another faint BFP in the June (another chemical) i ovulated cd8 again. Fell again strait away but kind of new with a cd8 O it wud probably end in another 3rd chemical. My tests got darker too but again I lost it.
After that I was supper anxious about O supper early but everything went back to normal and I was O at my normol time of cd 13 to 15.
After the 4th October chemical I ovulated on cd15 then cd14 in the December 2020 but I still did OPKs early on just incase.
Weirdly enough I decided not to do a opk untill later in the Jan 2021. But on cd 9 I had loads of ewcm and thought how strange. I did 2 opks and positive. They were still positive cd10 too but I felt ovulation in the evening of cd10 and was on here panicky because according to good old Dr Google O b4 cd 12 is not good becuase the egg is not mature enough. But to my shock 10 days later I got my BFP.
Sorry telling you my life story haha.
Anyway way yeah I wud start soon hon.
I was temping as well but after 11 charts I was so fed up with it and just decided to use OPKs only and not bother with the temping and I fell.

Don't think I will temp this time becuase it gets so stressful but if we struggle then I mite.

Good luck hon

@littlewitch
Oh yay hon I'm so happy he changed his mind. Good luck hon.

Happy new year my lovelies.

@Mummy23beauts
Oh no love that sucks. I really hope u haven't gotten it bad and it is a mild case. Praying for a supper speedy recovery hon.
Warm hugs

@shaescott
Oh no hon how disappointing. How is jre chart looking now?
It was so so good. I hope it was diluted pee.
My lines went fainter with FMU at 12dpo. I was really freaking out and then a lady on here said maybe ure wee was more diluted. I did drink more the night b4 and it turned out that was what it was. I got darker lines with the 3rd pee. With both my last 2 pregnancies and they are both boys I always had rubbish results with FMU and better in the afternoon/evening. My FMU is rubbish.

Oh hon I hope these tests pick up again .

Guess what ladies I'm cramping again and spotting. Only just stopped bleeding a few days ago. This mini pill is driving me crazy I keep bleeding on it. Was the same when I was on it after having my 2 year old too. That's one of the reasons I came off it when he had just turned 5 months old.
I was the same with the implant too that I had for 6 years after having my 9 year old dd.
Some womons AF stop but I just bleed more.
I can only have progesterone only so can only have the mini pill' implant or the coil that has no hormones .
We will be ttc again soon too so no point in getting anything else.
Its just annoying becuase i get the cramps and lower backache as well.
My DH said I should of just not bothered going back on it" but I new it was the sensible thing to do just for a few months.
Still annoying tho.
Them OPKs up in my cupboard are calling me lol.

Last edited:
Suggar I spent years on different BCP with different drs trying to “fix” my erratic bleeding. Turns out there is a percentage of women whete BC doesn’t stop them from ovulating (like myself) — these women get their normal periods plus a second period when on the sugar pills and get all messed up. I discovered this doing my own research and reviewing medical documents a few years ago. Maybe you are similar?

for those under the weather—they say being sick can increase your fertility ;) so silver lining maybe? Either way hope y’all feel better quickly and are awarded bfp’s soon!

I need some insight please.
I got a flashing smiley on CB Advanced Digital Ovulation AM CD 13.
CD13 PM I got a peak on CB Advanced Digital Ovulation. I feel like the test line was same as control.
CD14 I took a test but did not use the digital reader; it looked a true peak to me.
CD15 (today) test line much lighter.
We BD on CD 8,10,12,13,15.

Do you think there is a chance of it working?
Im bummed we didn't BD CD 14. :(
Im worried after all that, it will fail.
Thoughts?

Thanks for the response FTale. :) That makes me feel more optimistic. :)
Now all I can do is wait. <3

@gigglebox that's really interesting hon. I wonder if I'm the same. I have opks so maybe if I get any ovulation signs I cud do one just to see if I am still ovulating on the mini pill.
No bleeding today. I really thought I was in for it with all that pain. Unless its still on its way. The only way I can get my cycles back to normol is to stop taking it. Plan was to stop it in March/April and then ttc from May onwards but the bleeding and the cramps drive me mad. I always have to wear a sanitary towel and it's the night time ones too because bleeding can be heavy.
I'm gonna try and bare with it a bit longer.

@littlewitch
Hon u definitely have it all covered good luck.

So ladies i thought I wud test out the hpt tests I got just to see what they look like BFN and I'm so happy that both wondfo and easy@home were stark white. So I know I can trust these tests and if do get lines I will know its the real deal.
I love the easy@home tests but I've never used the wondfo tests and the reviews were very mixed. Some saying they get false positives and others saying they get false negatives. Also a few positives posts saying there as good as frer and supper sensitive.
So glad I got a good batch. Alot of womon rave about wondfo on here so I thought I'm gonna give them a try.
They used to do these really good tests on amazon called Sweetyfox and they were so good. U got 50 for 8 quid which was such a good bargain. But they have stopped using them . I don't know why because they were the best.
@tdog I wonder if there was a way to try and get amazon to bring back sweety fox?

@Suggerhoney think we need to email them and see why they don't do them any more as I loved them they were the ones that told me first I was pregnant before frer if you can remember xx

I’ll be testing on the 12th ovulation day is today I believe, ewcm and cramping

Hey ladies so we had our IVF consult Monday and now I’m just waiting for the global nurse team to reach out to start. We are going to be doing a frozen transfer, just waiting to see what tests we need to do first. In the meantime my boobs have been hurting so I took a test yesterday night (top test) and negative but I took two tonight and I swear there’s a squinted?! I have no idea what cycle day I am or DPO as we haven’t been tracking due to planning IVF. Not sure what to think!

I did adjust the brightness in the photo.

6EFC14B8-331F-4AB1-A9DE-8F56D05AA30A.jpeg

I definitely see something on the bottom test! When will you test again? That would be a lovely miracle! That actually happened to my brother, they had an appointment w/ fertility to start going through their options and she got a bfp days before the appointment. Fingers crossed for you!!

Actually looking again I’m seeing something on the middle test as well :-k

I definitely see something on the bottom test! When will you test again? That would be a lovely miracle! That actually happened to my brother, they had an appointment w/ fertility to start going through their options and she got a bfp days before the appointment. Fingers crossed for you!!
Aw that’s wonderful for them! It would be an amazing miracle for us for sure, I’m not getting my hopes up too high but who knows! I’ve heard so many stories of people getting ready to start IVF only to become pregnant before!

Hey ladies so we had our IVF consult Monday and now I’m just waiting for the global nurse team to reach out to start. We are going to be doing a frozen transfer, just waiting to see what tests we need to do first. In the meantime my boobs have been hurting so I took a test yesterday night (top test) and negative but I took two tonight and I swear there’s a squinted?! I have no idea what cycle day I am or DPO as we haven’t been tracking due to planning IVF. Not sure what to think!

I did adjust the brightness in the photo.

View attachment 1105266

I do hope it could be a miracle for you Pink! I see shadows on both todays

Guess what ladies I'm cramping again and spotting. Only just stopped bleeding a few days ago. This mini pill is driving me crazy I keep bleeding on it. Was the same when I was on it after having my 2 year old too. That's one of the reasons I came off it when he had just turned 5 months old.
I was the same with the implant too that I had for 6 years after having my 9 year old dd.
Some womons AF stop but I just bleed more.
I can only have progesterone only so can only have the mini pill' implant or the coil that has no hormones .
We will be ttc again soon too so no point in getting anything else.
Its just annoying becuase i get the cramps and lower backache as well.
My DH said I should of just not bothered going back on it" but I new it was the sensible thing to do just for a few months.
Still annoying tho.
Them OPKs up in my cupboard are calling me lol.
Hi there! So just to let you know your not alone with this. When i was on BCP I could too only have certain types due to hormones. I had no issues on Cerelle before having my little boy. No periods great! Had my little one and then went back on after around 7 months PP. specifically asked for the brand cerelle as i was always so good on that one. Nightmare. For 9 months I constantly bled. Just like yourself had to wear pads every day. Got to a point where i was getting some sort of nappy rash! Tried a cheaper brand and that seemed to of helped! I settled down after a couple of days changing! So please go back to your healthcare and ask for a different brand. All my pills were desogestrel byt just different brands that produced it. I think the one that settled me was Crecent i think. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->