****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
:howdy: Greetings to all my fellow TTC'ers out there.
January and of course, the new year 2022 is just around the corner. :fool::wohoo:
I hope you will all join me in wishing a fabulous start to the new year with a wonderful BFP to those of us trying. For those who are here for general support, thank you <3

As always, let me know when your testing date is, so I can add you to the dates. :)

And of course, lots of Dust for you all
:dust::dust::dust:

Testing Dates

January 05

:bfp:@danniemum2be:bfp:
:bfp:@Laelani :bfp:

January 10
@ehjmorris

January 12
@elencor

January 14

@littlewitch
@JAM1611
@NightFlower
January 18
@Tesh23
:bfp:@Salty00 :bfp:
January 22
@salamander91

January 24
:angel:@sallyhansen76:angel:

:bfp:@Mummy23beauts:bfp:
January 25
@KitteyKat2010
:bfp:@Bre1990 :bfp:
:bfp:@Mum42crazy :bfp:

January 26
@HopefulPony
January 28
:bfp:@BM1986:bfp:

Last edited:
Joining! Testing date will be 26th January:)

Thanks for the new thread. Fx january is more lucky than December was! Can you put me down for the 22nd please? I had my covid booster a few weeks ago so really hoping it doesn't mess up this cycle.

So excited there's already a January thread!
At the moment we are DTD everyday since I think ovulation will happen in 1-3 days, but could be anytime since I'm irregular. I guess I will start testing around the 12th. This is cycle number 19 for us... Oligospermia here, we are hoping we can get pregnant naturally because can't afford IVF at the moment. This month I'm using a concepcional cup (fertilily cup) and have high hopes it will help!

Here's a picture from an opk from just now, how many days from ovulation would you say I'm at?? Tomorrow I won't be able to test because will be with relatives. (Please tell me if the picture didn't upload correctly I never know how to do that)
7Oggysx.jpg

Morning!

hoping this month is luckier for all of us.
I’m still waiting to O cd18 for me today.

testing around 10th

Thanks for starting the thread :flower:

Will be testing around 12 Jan. Due to ovulate over the weekend.

I am due to go in for surgery to remove a fibroid and check if my remaining tube is clear on 20 Jan, it seemed to be on today's scan. My gynae says we can still try this cycle. Not really hopeful for this cycle but it's still worth a shot I guess!

Goodluck ladies!

Going with the flow this cycle (no opk's/checking CM) or anything. Will be testing the Tues 1/25. Not really thinking much of it this cycle, since our due date would be in October; and there is just so much that goes on in October (husband's bday, son's bday, my parents anniversary) that we are just believing if it's meant to be this cycle, it will <3 <3

Luckily, my husband changed his mind abruptly and agreed to try in earnest this cycle! TTC #3 cycle 3!
I am hopeful. My second child was conceived on cycle 3. Oddly enough, I got my peak today, 3 days earlier than last month. If I wasn't using opks I would have missed it for sure.
Testing Jan 14. <3

Thanks for starting the thread :flower:

Will be testing around 12 Jan. Due to ovulate over the weekend.

I am due to go in for surgery to remove a fibroid and check if my remaining tube is clear on 20 Jan, it seemed to be on today's scan. My gynae says we can still try this cycle. Not really hopeful for this cycle but it's still worth a shot I guess!

Goodluck ladies!

I hope the surgery goes well <3

• Cycle length 28days (average) & pretty regular once not trying to TTC
  • If actively BD'ing around Ov my cycle can be late I've noticed.

I'm currently on cycle day 27!! 8-[

Apprehensive to test, I have none but I could pop down to local chemist & pick one up!

We plan to sit in together this evening with a home cooked meal, would be nice to have some good news to share. Although if it's not what I hope I'm afraid it could ruin atleast my mood for an already beautifully planned evening.

Suggestions? [-o&lt;
Test or wait and see

Delighted this thread is up, keeping me in the game of this forum. Good luck to everybody's test dates :dust:

• Cycle length 28days (average) & pretty regular once not trying to TTC
  • If actively BD'ing around Ov my cycle can be late I've noticed.
I'm currently on cycle day 27!! 8-[

Apprehensive to test, I have none but I could pop down to local chemist & pick one up!

We plan to sit in together this evening with a home cooked meal, would be nice to have some good news to share. Although if it's not what I hope I'm afraid it could ruin atleast my mood for an already beautifully planned evening.

Suggestions? [-o&lt;
Test or wait and see

Delighted this thread is up, keeping me in the game of this forum. Good luck to everybody's test dates :dust:

I think I'd sit and wait it out as you say can really spoil your mood and you beautifully planned night fingers crossed for you xx

A day early, but how about a Happy New Year’s Eve BFP? Yesterday I had a maybe squinter and my blood test was “< 3”. Must’ve been 2 or something, because this morning I don’t need to squint at all!

Original photos
DC8CFCB8-A15A-4361-9409-0C7C93CDC0CD.jpeg
CB935203-753B-43CA-AE1B-1845E514D04C.jpeg

Tweaked photos
C5B69518-F0B4-4CE3-B530-B429E3798423.jpeg 9E3348AC-9317-48E6-AC57-52070070BB9D.jpeg 0CBC12EB-F967-4DAA-873C-18CA0C2DB154.jpeg

@shaescott Wow! Our first Test post! And a beautiful one! Those lines are extremely clear! I hope the progression continues! Yay!

@Becomeamum I would say hold out, but I am a POAS addict (Pee on a stick) I wouldn't have even been able to hold out till now, lol. So, take my advice with a grain of salf:-=

@littlewitch Glad husband came around! Good luck!

@KitteyKat2010 Good luck! Maybe it'll be perfect timing to have a new baby due in October. ;)

@Tesh23 Good luck on the surgery! And this cycle!

@ehjmorris Good luck this cycle.

@elencor Good luck this cycle. Glad you caught your surge! We don't see the picture :(

@HopefulPony and @salamander91 Good luck!

Following :) Good luck this month ladies!
I'm living vicariously; hubs is done (I'm not sure if I am or not but I guess I have to be!).
We had a recent discussion about trying for one more but decided against it; that said, we had a lot of bd during my fertile window, but hubs has great control so not expecting anything...but there still be a small part of me that is hopeful, and that part of me bought tests "just in case" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->