• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

@PinkCupcakes I see a line from last testing too. Maybe it doesn’t show well until dry? Hope you fall preggo before IVF but if you do go that route sending you lots a babydust.<3

@PinkCupcakes I see a line from last testing too. Maybe it doesn’t show well until dry? Hope you fall preggo before IVF but if you do go that route sending you lots a babydust.<3
Thank you! I don’t see anything on them now that they are dry either. I think yesterday nights were a fluke :(

Happy new years ladies. Hope everyone had a good Xmas and new year. I ended up getting my af not sure if it was a cp or I was getting bad lines on frer . Test strips never progressed either. Here I am trying another month.
@sallyhansen76 I'll be testing on January 14

Really hope the new year brings good luck

@sallyhansen76
I forgot to ask you. I remember seeing somewhere in your ttc journal you were using your resting heart rate instead of bbt?? How's that work? I got a smart watch for xmas. Maybe try it out?? Thanks

I usually get my pos opk on cd12. Cd13 today and evening test looks positive to me. Well considering the line has been practically non-existent until now.Thoughts?

Using different tests from last month, not sure how I feel about them. Should get my peak tomorrow hopefully and a 2 day surge for me.

We will only start bd tonight as haven't had a lot of ewcm this cycle which is odd for me. Hoping to be in the tww soon!

Anyone else ovulating around now? Haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread as yet.

20220103_212835.jpg

@tdog
I did write to amazon asking them to bring them back because there such good tests and so many for so cheap. That was back when I was about 5 weeks pregnant and they still haven't brought them back. Hope they do.

@PinkCupcakes
Oh pink I see lines on the 2 bottom tests and on ure new pics with the 5 together I also see lines on the 4 bottom ones.
I hear so many stories about couples getting ready for IVF and falling pregnant just b4. I really hope ure one of those and three lines are the start of something for you. Fx so hard for you.

@JAM1611
Thanks for replying hon. I was on sarazet after having my 2 year old and bled every 2 weeks on it. I started taking them again when my 4 month old was 3 weeks old and they really effected my mental health badly. I have no idea why.
Anyway I'm now on Desogestrel 75mg and bleeding loads.
The bleeding that started 2 days ago actually only ended up being some old brown blood.
I missed 2 off my pills by accident a few weeks ago and was so panicky. I ended up with sore boobs and feeling sick but never tested.
Then when I did start bleeding it strated out medium for about a week and then I had a week of heavy with cloth. Found it odd becuase even tho I bleed alot it's never that heavy. Mainly medium flow max. So not sure if I have had a chemical. I had 4 back to back in 2020 and this was very similar only without the testing.
I guess I will never know. I've been very good at taking them since I missed them so I know the bleeding isn't me not taking them right.
Thing is I've also had the implant for 6 years from 2013 to Jan 2019 and I also bled alot on that.
I'm stopping the pill in March so I don't think there is much point changing again.
I can put with it for a bit longer.
Probably stop it around the end of March.

Happy new years ladies. Hope everyone had a good Xmas and new year. I ended up getting my af not sure if it was a cp or I was getting bad lines on frer . Test strips never progressed either. Here I am trying another month.
@sallyhansen76 I'll be testing on January 14

Really hope the new year brings good luck

So sorry hon.

I usually get my pos opk on cd12. Cd13 today and evening test looks positive to me. Well considering the line has been practically non-existent until now.Thoughts?

Using different tests from last month, not sure how I feel about them. Should get my peak tomorrow hopefully and a 2 day surge for me.

We will only start bd tonight as haven't had a lot of ewcm this cycle which is odd for me. Hoping to be in the tww soon!

Anyone else ovulating around now? Haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread as yet.

View attachment 1105280

Not seen them tests b4. That looks positive. I wonder if tomorrow's will be darker. If they strat getting fainter then I wud class today's as peak.
When I was using crappy one-step OPKs the lines only ever matched each other on peak day where as easy@home and wondfo and mommed OPKs the test line was really dark and control line fainter. Some tests just work a bit differently and onstep are so cheap so don't think they had as much dye in.

View attachment 1105280

I have used these and they have gotten darker than that before but I always use to back them up with other brands if I could :shrug: I'd say time to bd tho xx

Well today I didn’t see any lines still but now it’s drying I see something on one? I think they may be faulty tests.

B23F17A7-CE97-4018-BE7F-AF6577030E9C.jpeg

@Suggerhoney @tdog thanks ladies. Test line was darker this morning (peak) and lighter this evening. We will bd tonight again and tomorrow morning so think we should be well covered for this cycle.

@PinkCupcakes I'm seeing a line on the bottom test! Does it have any colour irl?

@sallyhansen76 my ov was a bit later than usual this cycle so will change my testing date to 18 Jan :flower:

The bottom test does have color but I didn’t see any line until it started to dry so I think they are faulty :(

The bottom test does have color but I didn’t see any line until it started to dry so I think they are faulty :(

Some tests are like that some times there was a certain brand I can't for the love of me think what they called but they got darker as they dried, that was when I was early on tho I thought same as you, I hope that's the case for you my love xx

Some tests are like that some times there was a certain brand I can't for the love of me think what they called but they got darker as they dried, that was when I was early on tho I thought same as you, I hope that's the case for you my love xx
Yea I have no idea what to think, I know I Oed because my boobs are insanely sore, and this is the first time I’ve Oed on my own in six months!

I was aiming to test tomorrow. Im around 11/12dpo id normally be spotting by now but nothing however im so so crampy.
I took these tests before and swear theres lines. Ive never had an evap on these before either unlike all the other ones.
Trying not to get too excited because of the cramps But am i going insane or is there a second line??? Im on Cycle 14 of TTC…

963996AB-F1A2-48BB-92BE-089ABE59790B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"