****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

I am questioning whether I can see anything now.. I just have a feeling this isn’t going to go the way I’d like it to.
Do you think these could be indents?
Is there actually anything there?

7AB19B39-B716-49BC-9A9D-66D3EFD50E69.jpeg 62397161-B998-4401-8AD0-A982114D7D74.jpeg

I am questioning whether I can see anything now.. I just have a feeling this isn’t going to go the way I’d like it to.
Do you think these could be indents?
Is there actually anything there?

View attachment 1105634 View attachment 1105635

Is this the same test you posted earlier with the other one? I feel like I can make out something faint. When is AF due for you? Hopefully you are just catching it early!

Hello ladies

Congratulations to the new BFPs wishing u all a happy and healthy 9 months.

So sorry I've been MIA ladies I tested positive for covid on Friday after waking up last Wednesday with a terrible headache and body aches.

Still testing positive now and isolating in my room.
My 11 year old son has had it as well but he's in the clear now.
My 9 year dd also tested positive 2 days ago.
It was her birthday yesterday as well so I feel so bad for her.

Hope ure all OK?

I went and had blood work drawn and will hopefully hear about the levels today or tomorrow. Not feeling like it is a viable pregnancy at this very moment. Spotting hasn’t stopped and I took another FRER a few moments ago and it seem to me that it is lighter than yesterday’s test. I fear the odds are not looking good. CC2305BB-7ED5-4D27-99A1-6258DBCA56EA.jpeg

I went and had blood work drawn and will hopefully hear about the levels today or tomorrow. Not feeling like it is a viable pregnancy at this very moment. Spotting hasn’t stopped and I took another FRER a few moments ago and it seem to me that it is lighter than yesterday’s test. I fear the odds are not looking good. View attachment 1105637
Oh no sorry your going through the bleeding and lines getting fainter:hugs: how bad has the bleeding been? Hope things turn out okay and baby is doing just fine.

Sorry salty :( I've had the weird faint frer lines go both ways. I hope it turns nice and dark soon.

@Lightning7 i also had a positive for the anti phospholipid antibodies, I take aspirin now and this one has taken (so far!) apparently it can come and go which is interesting. So glad you had it checked, sending lots of sticky baby dust for your next cycle

Bleeding has picked up some and Hcg level for this morning came back at under 10 so looks like this short pregnancy has already come to an end. As shocked as I was by the surprise, I’m also sad about losing it so soon. I wish everyone the very best with their testing this month! :dust:

Been a long time since I’ve posted here. I have made peace with no more babies. Gave up testing and it was very helpful for my mental health. I had a single frer rapid response test. (I was 4 days late In December so I had dh get me tests. It was a vvvfbfp but I started bleeding.) I just have this feeling and I tested. Not really tracking anymore. I had 1 day of af 12/25 then nothing. Picked back up again 12/29. No clue when I o’d as I got Covid.
My question is, anyone have experience with the rapid response. I know the regular frer were the devil and gave me lines month after month. I do have a line, but it was difficult to get a photo while wet. DBF8BAC5-8E31-4258-983A-83A483E5DCBA.jpeg FD7C347F-D748-441C-8611-0545B1BC4BF2.jpeg
I am fully aware these are now invalid as they are out of the case and dry. I must be having a vulnerable day because my youngest just started sleeping in his big boy bed full time lol. Don’t plan to test again unless af is delayed another week or more. I’m not hopeful this is anything beyond an evap. I guess old habit die hard and I had to post my line :haha:
Wishing you all BFPs!

Bleeding has picked up some and Hcg level for this morning came back at under 10 so looks like this short pregnancy has already come to an end. As shocked as I was by the surprise, I’m also sad about losing it so soon. I wish everyone the very best with their testing this month! :dust:
I'm sorry. It's hard even when not expected:hugs:.

Salty so sorry things didn’t go the way you had hoped. Fingers crossed for next month!

luv, what did the test look like in the case and inside the time frame?

Hello ladies

Congratulations to the new BFPs wishing u all a happy and healthy 9 months.

So sorry I've been MIA ladies I tested positive for covid on Friday after waking up last Wednesday with a terrible headache and body aches.

Still testing positive now and isolating in my room.
My 11 year old son has had it as well but he's in the clear now.
My 9 year dd also tested positive 2 days ago.
It was her birthday yesterday as well so I feel so bad for her.

Hope ure all OK?

Hope you're all feeling better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"