****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

I went and bought a FRER since spotting has been nothing more than a little brown stuff as the day progressed. I see a line. A little in shock over here. I took the picture at around the 5 minute mark.
8F0AA5AD-10A0-4FD4-9543-FBADE9C85D85.jpeg

So shocked. But this bleeding has me concerned. Even though this is not a planned pregnancy for us I am still worried about having positives and bleeding. Spotting had stopped for over 6 hours. But I just went to the restroom again and there was spotting again. I have never spotted early in pregnancy. The only time I spotted during pregnancy before was closer to the 9 week range and it was due to miscarriage. So I am wondering if it a chemical pregnancy. I guess we'll see if the bleeding picks up or stays just spotting. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster with all of the ups & downs.

I went and bought a FRER since spotting has been nothing more than a little brown stuff as the day progressed. I see a line. A little in shock over here. I took the picture at around the 5 minute mark.
View attachment 1105617
Definitely a BFP there salty!! Congratulations and keeping everything crossed for you xx

View attachment 1105617
Deffo positive congratulations! ☺ the spotting could be implantation. As babu grows it buries in deeper and also the cervix can get swollen and easily irritated so fx its nothing major

Congrats salty was reading yday that hormones cause early pregnancy bleeding in often a very acceptable safe progressive way. Know of a recent twin birth where there were bleeds and babies are fine. Online have seen quite a few ladies have 1 day of spotting or more and carry healthy babies good luck :flower:

Congrats on the BFPs @Salty00 abd @Mummy23beauts

sorry to those who got AF!

So looks like I won’t be testing in January. Covid has wrecked my cycle. Day 19 and normally ovulate between day 18 and 24. Had on and off EWCM from day 12 but no ovulation signs. And today I’m randomly bleeding…. Not much but looks like the start of AF… really pissed as I had high hopes for vacation Bding!

Thankyou @swedengirl
I tested this morning it’s slightly darker but I think I am only 9dpo so Friday or Saturday should have some prominent lines..
Also tried another brand just in case.. these are 25miu.

85DA4D5B-ADC7-4E77-969E-254B4908FAC8.jpeg 7012C532-55AB-4F60-91A0-8A9CF220C183.jpeg

hi Ladies, just checking in to say hi. It's lovely to see some BFPs happening this month.
I got some answers about my many repeated miscarriages, tested positive for something called APS, Antiphospholipid syndrome. I need to go back next week for a second test and then the Dr should look at prescribing me something to help, I hope. Between that and my adenomyosis at least I have some answers now on why things have not been working for us. Finally feeling some hope for the future. Though not for this cycle unfortunately since dr moves so slowly :-k

hi Ladies, just checking in to say hi. It's lovely to see some BFPs happening this month.
I got some answers about my many repeated miscarriages, tested positive for something called APS, Antiphospholipid syndrome. I need to go back next week for a second test and then the Dr should look at prescribing me something to help, I hope. Between that and my adenomyosis at least I have some answers now on why things have not been working for us. Finally feeling some hope for the future. Though not for this cycle unfortunately since dr moves so slowly :-k

:hi: Best of luck for the future :flower: wishing time to go speedily for you, glad you've managed to get explanations and are feeling hopeful :dust:

@Salty00 I know it must be hard. Can you get bloods drawn or something?

@Mummy23beauts Looking good!!

@Lightning7 Sorry about the APS, but glad you got answers and looks like the right medication will help. :) Good luck!

@swedengirl Sorry that your cycle is messed up from covid. Finges crossed for your answers/next cycle.

sallyhansen76 - I'm awaiting a call back today to find out. That is what I'm hoping for. Spotting for the 2nd day here. Tests still showing positive.

1234boymum - I can't see anything on my end but might just be me. Is it there when you see it in person? If so then I'd test again! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->