****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

No more testing for me, tmi but just had a big gush of red. So possibly chemical (again!)
Those lines were definitely there.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

Sorry to hear of you it possible chemical. This has has happened to me before and wondered the exact same thing. It’s so heartbreaking and confusing.

Years ago I had wanted another baby or 2 but I had mentally gotten myself to the truly done stage in my life. I worry that there will be complications with myself or the baby, if I am pregnant. Feeling slightly scared if I’m being honest with myself.

I decided to do one more test after a 2.5 hour hold. Here is the test with the other one around the 15 minute mark or so.1A1D2C35-23E1-4DEF-AC00-46647BF1B43D.jpeg

I already did lol.. once you start it’s hard to stop.
I’m so sorry about the tests and the weird af.

Hope you have a very lucky cycle :flower:

Has anyone experienced lightning crotch during their TWW? I’ve only ever had it during pregnancy and wondering if it means anything. This might be our last month trying so trying not to read into it too much!!

I get it before af sorry not much help x

No more testing for me, tmi but just had a big gush of red. So possibly chemical (again!)
Those lines were definitely there.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

So sorry for the horror you are being put through, could always run the bleeding and results past a doctor for reassurance :flower: x

Years ago I had wanted another baby or 2 but I had mentally gotten myself to the truly done stage in my life. I worry that there will be complications with myself or the baby, if I am pregnant. Feeling slightly scared if I’m being honest with myself.

I decided to do one more test after a 2.5 hour hold. Here is the test with the other one around the 15 minute mark or so.View attachment 1105604

Hey and welcome, do think it's a possibility. How old are your others? If it took you time to accept not to have 1 or 2 more maybe you could fall back in love with the idea again. Can't imagine how overwhelming it must feel for you to be a possibility if you'd gone through the wanting then come to peace with a concrete no, hopefully these ladies can put your mind at ease a bit :flower: x

Good morning ladies, 6.45am and I woke nauseous.. did a frer and I have my line :bfp:..
I’m sat here crying.
I’ll upload a better picture once Iv done the school run (my kids are so nosy I can’t go to the toilet and shut the door without them knocking go see what I’m doing) these pictures aren’t great I don’t think I captured it.

E895D95D-61FF-4CC6-9C90-791D787907CC.jpeg 2EF61528-D103-4BA3-A551-6B0035688F61.jpeg

So sorry @ehjmorris i really did think it could be implantation and you’d have your bfp..

@Salty00 i see those lines maybe you could talk to your dh and your concerns? Or there is an amazing support system here if you feel overwhelmed.

@1234boymum Thankyou I do believe it may be a lucky one.

Good morning ladies, 6.45am and I woke nauseous.. did a frer and I have my line :bfp:..
I’m sat here crying.
I’ll upload a better picture once Iv done the school run (my kids are so nosy I can’t go to the toilet and shut the door without them knocking go see what I’m doing) these pictures aren’t great I don’t think I captured it.

View attachment 1105605 View attachment 1105606

:cloud9::happydance::headspin::wohoo:yay congrats <3

13dpo and having some spotting so I think AF is here right on time :(

Good luck to everyone still waiting xx

13dpo and having some spotting so I think AF is here right on time :(

Good luck to everyone still waiting xx

Sorry that AF's likely here for you :flower:

Cd29 for me. No idea what is going on with my body so just riding it out haha x

Sorry af got a few of you. Hopefully next month will be it for you ladies.

I'm still getting faint lines but they seem to be getting darker so FX I'll test in a little while and update with a picture. I have been posting pictures in my ttc journal so I didn't run up this post so much lol

Congratulations if I missed and other bfps

@danniemum2be and @Laelani
How are you guys feeling?
Im good. Its not been a smooth ride as ive been spotting pink loss for the past week so had an early scan yesterday could see gestational sac and yolk sac but said im still early around 5-5.5 weeks so a few days earlier than i thought. Back for another scan next friday and hopefully by then we may see baby fingers crossed!

keeping everything crossed for you all and lots more BFPs to come this month xxx
:dust:

View attachment 1105600 View attachment 1105601 View attachment 1105602 I decided to post instead of lurk today. I’m sorry to those who was hoping for a bfp this month but af came. :hugs:

I didn’t plan to be in the TWW ever again because my kids are older. But I felt a little off last week. I tested on Friday and had what I thought was a possible bfp. Then nothing but bfn so I think the Friday test was just a dud with dye run. I have been testing almost every day since then and all bfn. Today at was due. I thought I saw a spot this morning and assumed I would see her later today. So far she has not showed. I decided to test again and got a shadow line. Thing is that I can’t tell if there is any color. Even in person I can’t tell. I can see the line but just not sure if this is positive or just a really really bad Evap line. I could sure use your opinions!
That definitely looks like the start of a BFP!!!

Sorry af got a few of you. Hopefully next month will be it for you ladies.

I'm still getting faint lines but they seem to be getting darker so FX I'll test in a little while and update with a picture. I have been posting pictures in my ttc journal so I didn't run up this post so much lol

Congratulations if I missed and other bfps
Eagerly awaiting your test hun x

Im good. Its not been a smooth ride as ive been spotting pink loss for the past week so had an early scan yesterday could see gestational sac and yolk sac but said im still early around 5-5.5 weeks so a few days earlier than i thought. Back for another scan next friday and hopefully by then we may see baby fingers crossed!

keeping everything crossed for you all and lots more BFPs to come this month xxx

I hope the next scan shows a little one with a strong heartbeat!

@Salty00 definately looks like a bfp to me! :) Hope the outcome is what you wanted. -xxx-
@danniemum2be sorry about the bleeding, but hang in there. SO many people bled throughout their pregnancy and everything was fine, myself included. :)

@Mummy23beauts Yay! Congradulations

@NightFlower impatiently awaiting your test too.

@salamander91 sorry af has started
@ehjmorris Sorry about af and chemical. :hugs:

@Salty00 definately looks like a bfp to me! :) Hope the outcome is what you wanted. -xxx-
@danniemum2be sorry about the bleeding, but hang in there. SO many people bled throughout their pregnancy and everything was fine, myself included. :)

@Mummy23beauts Yay! Congradulations

@NightFlower impatiently awaiting your test too.

@salamander91 sorry af has started
@ehjmorris Sorry about af and chemical. :hugs:
Have you tested again? I won’t be testing again until Friday Iv learnt my lesson with buying so many tests just to see faint lines.

I have had some light spotting today so holding off on testing again to see what happens. I’m not sure if this means af is now going to show late after those 2 light looking positives or if it is just pregnancy spotting. From my past experiences I have never found spotting to be a good thing. It has always meant the end of a pregnancy for me so my gut is saying if I was pregnant, I’m not any longer. Af is late at this point but will see how the rest of the day plays out.

So sorry you are spotting. Every pregnancy is different. Fingers crossed for you!

@Mummy23beauts yeah, i tested. In my journal and testing thread. Nothing to look at really but at 8 dpo to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->