****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

@Mum42crazy
Yessss BFP oh hon congratulations I really hope this is it at last.
Also rooting for you because ure a older mummy ttc so I root for all u older ladies.
I'm 42 now and we will be trying again from May and seeing u get a BFP at 45 Is freeking awesome and gives me alot of hope.
So so happy for you hon

@Mum42crazy
Yessss BFP oh hon congratulations I really hope this is it at last.
Also rooting for you because a older mummy ttc so I root for all u older ladies.
I'm 42 now and we will be trying again from May and seeing u get a BFP at 45 Is freeking awesome and gives me alot of hope.
So so happy for you hon
Thank you!!!!! I can’t believe to honest, we talked about egg donation at one point but said enough was enough and got two cats lol it’ might be a long road ahead, and I am scared but if it’s not meant to be then I’m ok with that but if it is it took it’s sweet time! Getting HCG done today so hopefully it’s at a good number.
45 pregnant I can’t believe it!!!! Good luck for trying in May!!! Its so nice to see you on here!

No AF for me…and still a BFN, not testing again until February so I’ll move there :)

@Mum42crazy
I'm so happy to see you again hon your were a amazing support when I was trying I always be thankful.
How are you doing today hon did u test again. I'm praying its darker [-o<[-o<[-o<

@Mum42crazy
I'm so happy to see you again hon your were a amazing support when I was trying I always be thankful.
How are you doing today hon did u test again. I'm praying its darker [-o<[-o<[-o<
No I didn’t test again, but did blood it was only 8, I spoke to the doctor and he said to me…. You could have ovulate late implanted later or going to have an early miscarriage but if on Monday you aren’t bleeding do another blood work and let’s go from there, to be honest I am super ready for a miscarriage mentally I mean I am an older mum and this was a surprise so I’m calm and not too worried if tomorrow the level is dropped to non pregnancy level which it should be if it’s the end, I’ll just wait for the miscarriage, if it has risen then I’ll take it from there, day by day, only good thing is no cramping no blood and I feel just normal so day by day. I’ll let you know tomorrow how it goes!!! I’m so happy to see you here big hug!

No I didn’t test again, but did blood it was only 8, I spoke to the doctor and he said to me…. You could have ovulate late implanted later or going to have an early miscarriage but if on Monday you aren’t bleeding do another blood work and let’s go from there, to be honest I am super ready for a miscarriage mentally I mean I am an older mum and this was a surprise so I’m calm and not too worried if tomorrow the level is dropped to non pregnancy level which it should be if it’s the end, I’ll just wait for the miscarriage, if it has risen then I’ll take it from there, day by day, only good thing is no cramping no blood and I feel just normal so day by day. I’ll let you know tomorrow how it goes!!! I’m so happy to see you here big hug!
Praying for higher numbers from Monday [-o<[-o<

Praying for higher numbers from Monday [-o<[-o<

Thanks Dee, I wish I could hope but I just don’t want too, it will be what it will be, I knew it was going to hard the minute I got the two lines but I wasn’t trying and I hope some older TTCers see you can get the lines and might be better prepared than me and go on to have a healthy 9 months. I really am ok, but I’ll keep you updated. Have a lovely Sunday Dee and a little prayer wouldn’t harm me if you have a chance. ;)

Sorry to read that hopeful :(

42 I hope you just caught levels early and all is progressing well in there!

BM1986 I'm so sorry for your loss <3

@Mum42crazy congrats that's awesome news so happy for you :happydance:

AFM it was AF so my 7th chemical in my last 9 cycles. Looking forward to dr appt on the 10th so they can tell me how to move forward from here. Now CD7, I'll probably join in on next thread after my drs appt :)

After all the excitement of my scan on friday and seeing baby with their heartbeat, I miscarried last night at around 7 weeks. Absolutely broken.

After all the excitement of my scan on friday and seeing baby with their heartbeat, I miscarried last night at around 7 weeks. Absolutely broken.

Oh my gosh love so so so sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: xx

I am so sorry for your loss. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->