****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Right new tests ladies xx

20220128_075521.jpg 20220128_075545.jpg 20220128_075931.jpg 20220128_080028.jpg 20220128_080129.jpg

@Deethehippy
So good to see you back hon.
Let's hope this year brings u that surprise pregnancy I'm really rooting for you hon.

@tdog
Oooow I see lines too hon.
I've actually heard Frer have upped thre threshold now and they are now 12. Something mlU.
Makes sense becuase My frer got darker alot faster with my 2 year old.
With my youngest u actually found ICs alot better than frer.
It's strange because u have the implant and that was always so reliable for me. I had one pregnancy scare the 6 years I was on it but did a test and then started bleeding avoid a hour later. Typical lol.
Are you going to keep on testing?

@Lightning7
I was also on asrpin through my whole pregnancy. After all the losses i was advised by a fertility doctor to start taking it as soon as I show any lines on a test. Even very faint lines. So I started it at 10dpo and took it the whole way through.

@salamander91
There's a lady on here that has Lupus and she just had her baby girl a few weeks ago.
Rooting for u hon.

@Mummy23beauts
Have u done any other tests hon? If ure test is getting darker than that can be a good sign. I really hope this is ure rainbow.
Hey hun I haven’t done anymore tests they stressed me out In previous months, my moto atm is if it’s meant to be it’ll be.. but right now I’m over tired and feel blahhh that’s why Iv been a bit quiet.

Hey hun I haven’t done anymore tests they stressed me out In previous months, my moto atm is if it’s meant to be it’ll be.. but right now I’m over tired and feel blahhh that’s why Iv been a bit quiet.

Thinking of you hun! Praying with everything this baby sticks xx

@tdog i totally see all your lines too! Excited to see the next!

you are obviously fertile to get pregnant on the implant before, so very possible! Hope you’re well xx

@tdog i totally see all your lines too! Excited to see the next!

you are obviously fertile to get pregnant on the implant before, so very possible! Hope you’re well xx

Thanks for looking love I'll do when get home lol I'm OK just very confused tbh :shrug: how are you feeling? Xx

Thanks for looking love I'll do when get home lol I'm OK just very confused tbh :shrug: how are you feeling? Xx

ooo can’t wait to see them!
I’m good thanks, exhausted but won’t complain! X

congratulations, how many DPO are you? X
I don't know because I wasn't keeping a check on it. I think maybe 13 or 14.
Yesterday I took one because I just knew and I was sure. I saw a line but really really faint then thought no it can't be, today's it way more visible.
I know my risks of an MC so one day at a time and see what happens blood work tomorrow.

OMG!!!! Thrilled for you, was always rooting for you being an older TTCer like me. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and big congratulations!
Thank you Dee, You and I have been through much I'm still rooting for you too, but as we both know it's day by day and I hope it sticks this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->