****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

I’m not sure when we will be testing… a bit afraid to jinx it tbh!!!

Hey ladies I've been mia today (normally test morn) but was involved in a car crash earlier had the babies in the car aswell they fine, so sorry these pics are shocking as I'm still shaking from it xx

20220128_170331.jpg 20220128_170407.jpg 20220128_170440.jpg 20220128_170543.jpg

Hi all,
Just to let you know I started bleeding really heavily yesterday and have lost the pregnancy as brief as it was. Even after a positive digital last week in now back to BFN. Wishing you all the very best this month and maybe see you next month. Thanks for your support you’ve shown so far it’s been nice to have some where to talk about this. Xx

@Deethehippy there the ones I see most :) yes we are all fine I was raging at the bloke I'm still shaking now my shoulder is hurting now also :cry: xx

@BM1986 so sorry sending huge hugs :hug: :hugs: xx

@tdog how scary it must have been glad you all are ok. Looks like your birth control implant has failed again. The frer is getting darker.

@tdog how scary it must have been glad you all are ok. Looks like your birth control implant has failed again. The frer is getting darker.

I'm crapping it tbh see what it's like tomorrow morn :shrug: yes we all fine could have been worse xx

Hi all,
Just to let you know I started bleeding really heavily yesterday and have lost the pregnancy as brief as it was. Even after a positive digital last week in now back to BFN. Wishing you all the very best this month and maybe see you next month. Thanks for your support you’ve shown so far it’s been nice to have some where to talk about this. Xx

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Have any of you ever had Easy at Home ovulation tests give you multiple days where the test line is the same as control but not obviously darker?
Im going to continue testing until it is obviously lightening, but I feel like maybe my peak was the first day the test line was as dark as control? Thoughts?

@BM1986 I’m so very sorry xxx

@tdog how scary about the accident- glad you are all ok! That frer is definitely getting darker.

Thank you ladies for the well wishes :flower: means alot xx

Done a easy@home and one step looks like a :bfn: xx

20220129_002200.jpg 20220129_002246.jpg

@BM1986
Oh no sweet I am so very sorry.

@tdog
Oh gosh hon are you ok? That must of been do scary. Glad no one was seriously hurt but I bet that shocked u alot. Take it easy hon. U can still message me hon trust me I don't mind at all. Here for you xx

@littlewitch

I've used easy@home opks and I love them I had a few days where the lines matched then on peak day the test line was darker than control line. I wud say u haven't had ure surge yet hon but it does sound like it cud be very close.
When they are positive u definitely know because the yest lines goes darker than the control line. I wud just keep testing hon and hope u get ure peak soon.
I love those tests I've brought them for when we start trying again.
I absolutely loved them when we was trying for our son and it took 11 months so I used my fair share of OPKs and the easy@home are definitely one of the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->