January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Thanks Ftale. I tried a cheapie this morning and another frer. Frer was blank but this has something...don’t think I can trust it though. The brand is Freedom from Tesco.

Tried to upload a photo. Don’t know if you can see it.

Not going to test again unless period is late now.

Good luck everyone xx

AB4B9D1C-4B53-4F14-9086-0581BB134DEF.jpeg

Thanks Ftale. I tried a cheapie this morning and another frer. Frer was blank but this has something...don’t think I can trust it though. The brand is Freedom from Tesco.

Tried to upload a photo. Don’t know if you can see it.

Not going to test again unless period is late now.

Good luck everyone xx

View attachment 1053783

DEFINITELY something there! What DPO are you?

DEFINITELY something there! What DPO are you?

I think I am 10dpo based on when I ovulated last month- I didn’t track anything this time so I can’t be sure. AF is due on Monday though xx

@tasha T I'm sorry for af. Hope February will be our month!
@TTC74 I'm very curious about your new device. Read about it a lot and in the end went with the new Ava but it looks good!
@FTale Good to have you back.
@mamahaig4r welcome and fx for you
@LNWXO and @Yellowmoon looking forward to seeing those lines get darker!

Afm seems like everyone around me is either pregnant or just gave birth. I'm happy for them and love them. Feels a bit lonely though. Thank God I have you guys here.

@KansasMamas how are you doing? Thinking of you.

Yellow: I see a line on the blue handle. Man I sure hope it darkens for you.

Nims: Thank you. I'm not as chatty. Been on the boards for a while and feel so awkward. Like you said it can feel lonely still being not pregnant while the world around you 'seems' full of fertile ppl. BUT if you go online to youtube there are so many videos of women ttc just like us. I am not going live with my bfns...lol but so happy others do because I watch them for hope and tips on how to cope. Need alot of tissues though hehehe . Hugs Cant catch the bus if you aren't at the stop...here's to ttcing until we are holding our rainbow babies.

Yellow: I see a line on the blue handle. Man I sure hope it darkens for you.

Nims: Thank you. I'm not as chatty. Been on the boards for a while and feel so awkward. Like you said it can feel lonely still being not pregnant while the world around you 'seems' full of fertile ppl. BUT if you go online to youtube there are so many videos of women ttc just like us. I am not going live with my bfns...lol but so happy others do because I watch them for hope and tips on how to cope. Need alot of tissues though hehehe . Hugs Cant catch the bus if you aren't at the stop...here's to ttcing until we are holding our rainbow babies.
Cheers to that! Preferably soon...

Oh boy. 9dpo here and felt like it could be it but started having the worse cramps ever. Thought I was starting so I tested and bfn on 3 different tests. So I am out for sure but man I hope I don't start AF this early.

Will let you all know when it shows up though.

Prayers for those waiting to test or those who have moved on to a new cycle!!:dust:

Oh boy. 9dpo here and felt like it could be it but started having the worse cramps ever. Thought I was starting so I tested and bfn on 3 different tests. So I am out for sure but man I hope I don't start AF this early.

Will let you all know when it shows up though.

Prayers for those waiting to test or those who have moved on to a new cycle!!:dust:
Why are you saying you're out for sure? 9dpo is still very early, you could implant today or tomorrow, no?

Ftale- there is still hope! It is early :)

I know it does suck to see a BFN though. I feel like I’m out too.

Keep us posted lovey xx

20190125_144130.jpg
Does anyone else see a very faint blue line?
I am going insane!

I see something but it's really blurry and with blue dye I'm less confident. Fx!

Nima: I've been at it for so long. NOT BRAGGING but I'm a chart pro, and know my body like I do a perfectly baked krispy creme donut...mmm. If I am pregnant, I will do a kart wheel. And I can't even do a jumping jack. :lol: (practicing though) But I'll take the hope your post gives and test again tonight and tomorrow. [-o<

Yellow: Thank you and I will. You know normally I walk around with my bfns all day but this time tossed them. Though there was a moment when I couldn't remember what I did with them after testing. I think I carried them to a better light. Forgot about them (wow...right?) then found them and tossed them in the trash...(still there for now :lol: )

Plus: I see an outline but the pic is blurry on my monitor. I think blue dyes work best if you are closer to AF. Even the 'early' ones. FX ...keep us posted. HUGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->