• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

I got my faint positive at 8DPO then my BFP 9DPO I had cramping and spotting last few days but it's going away and 10DPO has gotten stronger. my test date was 22nd Jan for 8DPO. I wish all you ladies the best for January!!! baby dust to all of you

IMG_4239.jpg

I got my faint positive at 8DPO then my BFP 9DPO I had cramping and spotting last few days but it's going away and 10DPO has gotten stronger. my test date was 22nd Jan for 8DPO. I wish all you ladies the best for January!!! baby dust to all of you

View attachment 1053704

Congrats Erin! x

Another dollar tree BFN and I have backache and cramps today like AF is coming (could be here tomorrow, Sat or Sun). I just know i'm not pregnant. Age really does make a difference in fertility-with my first three I got pregnant the first or second month trying, this is like month three and nothing! I'm thinking a fourth is not in the cards for us. Good luck to anyone who is left to test in Jan!

womp womp on my end ! the ugly witch showed face this morning , been taking upspring fertilty supps past two cycles , def thinking of switching to pregnitude , Damn PCOS , so im out for january but not giving up :) happy for all the ladies that got their bfp!

I see a line Shorty!

Congrats Erin that's a fab one :)

Sorry for AF Tasha :( good on you for not giving up though, best of luck on the next cycle.

Afm- been testing early. I've had all BFN :bfn: :( (on frer)

I'm 9 or 10 Dpo today, didn't track ovulation this month really. My period is due in 4 days. I really thought this was gonna be my month b cause of all the twinges and cramping I've been having but I don't think so now... with my last pregnancy I had a very positive test at this point (that one ended in mc at 9/10 weeks)

Sorry Tasha, I've considered pregnitude as well. I may be switching after this cycle. FX for Feb!!

Yellow I kid you not I wouldn't stop testing on FRER. I just watched a live youtube video where this lady got a barely there frer bfp and her beta was over 100. She was so confused because a cheapie walmart test was super dark positive and she was at least 13dpo. So don't give up hope. Or hey, try 88cent walmart test, you never now. Hugs

Thank you Taco.....how are you doing? Do mind if I ask how much Clomid you took?

@LNWXO how are you going? I got a white line the day before my vvf bfp, both on frer...

@Millhaven I've got everything crossed for you for Feb, let it be your month girl!

Goodluck and congrats to all the other ladies who are still waiting this cycle.. or who got BFP

:dust:

Thank you for asking :) I’m ok thank you. I haven’t tested yet as i only have frers left and I don’t want to waste them haha. I have some cheapies on the way so hopefully they arrive soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->