January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Hugs to you Nima. Glad you’re ok and you’ve got a positive step to look forward to!

LMWXO, sorry you’re not seeing the progression yet but still time...

I’m ok thanks, had better days but I’m alright. :shock: I think I’m 2dpo today so just twiddling my thumbs now in the tww, lol.

7 dpo is too soon for symptoms isn't it??

Not symptom spotting this is what is stoping me doing my daily routine.

Only way to describe it is like shocks in my boobs that move from all over my boobs to my nipples.

Weird metallic taste in my mouth (I did bang my gums so this could be the reason)

Peeing more than I normally would and not drinking much

In the worse of Howard wolowitz (big bang theory) I'm in Jewish hell.. (major heartburn)

Waves of nausea

And loads of gas sorry tmi lol
Not in my head cause I actually had no idea how many dpo I was I had to check my app.. not testing till this day next week (have none in the house so not tempted)

I had a blood test done yesterday to see if I ovulated so not testing till I get them results.. if they are low I'll save myself the pain of a BFN

I got a positive ovulation stick on cd14 and then it went negative by cd16 but I tested with an ovulation stick cause I'm a poas maniac lol and it was starting to get dark again so going to keep an eye on that.. surely you can't ovulate twice in a month??? I'm cd22 with a normal 28-29 day cycle

Hugs to you Nima. Glad you’re ok and you’ve got a positive step to look forward to!

LMWXO, sorry you’re not seeing the progression yet but still time...

I’m ok thanks, had better days but I’m alright. :shock: I think I’m 2dpo today so just twiddling my thumbs now in the tww, lol.
@kealz for me those first days after o are so boring! And there's always this little 'did I get it right or should we go on just in case' doubt in the corner... I hope the wait goes quickly for you and ends with a bfp!

7 dpo is too soon for symptoms isn't it??

Not symptom spotting this is what is stoping me doing my daily routine.

Only way to describe it is like shocks in my boobs that move from all over my boobs to my nipples.

Weird metallic taste in my mouth (I did bang my gums so this could be the reason)

Peeing more than I normally would and not drinking much

In the worse of Howard wolowitz (big bang theory) I'm in Jewish hell.. (major heartburn)

Waves of nausea

And loads of gas sorry tmi lol
Not in my head cause I actually had no idea how many dpo I was I had to check my app.. not testing till this day next week (have none in the house so not tempted)

I had a blood test done yesterday to see if I ovulated so not testing till I get them results.. if they are low I'll save myself the pain of a BFN

I got a positive ovulation stick on cd14 and then it went negative by cd16 but I tested with an ovulation stick cause I'm a poas maniac lol and it was starting to get dark again so going to keep an eye on that.. surely you can't ovulate twice in a month??? I'm cd22 with a normal 28-29 day cycle
Sounds good Shorty! Maybe you ovulated a bit earlier than expected and then you are a bit further than you think? I don't know about pregnancy symptoms, but the fact everything feels different to you sounds promising to me. Fingers crossed for you!

Sounds good Shorty! Maybe you ovulated a bit earlier than expected and then you are a bit further than you think? I don't know about pregnancy symptoms, but the fact everything feels different to you sounds promising to me. Fingers crossed for you!

Not getting my hopes up till after the blood test we will just have to wait and see x

@kealz for me those first days after o are so boring! And there's always this little 'did I get it right or should we go on just in case' doubt in the corner... I hope the wait goes quickly for you and ends with a bfp!

Aww, thank you Nima. :flower: It is boring! And is it just me or do you start planning how you are going do things in the next cycle before you even know the outcome of the current cycle? :wacko:

Shorty - exciting that things are different for you and fx they’re positive signs! Lol, love Big Bang Theory. :haha:

Took a Dollar Tree test today at 10 DPO and got a BFN, no surprise...I have a feeling I'm just not pregnant but there's always that tiny bit of hope! It's torture!

Aww, thank you Nima. :flower: It is boring! And is it just me or do you start planning how you are going do things in the next cycle before you even know the outcome of the current cycle? :wacko:
Exactly! I'm planning and buying supplies enough for 6 motivated women to ttc before I even started testing...

Took a Dollar Tree test today at 10 DPO and got a BFN, no surprise...I have a feeling I'm just not pregnant but there's always that tiny bit of hope! It's torture!
Sorry for bfn, it's still early though! Don't lose hope

Hey ladies, just checking in on you all. Hoping to see your BFPs! Sorry for those of you who'll be moving over to February with me! I'm on CD 10 of my cycle today, and started getting the "high fertility" reading on my digital OPK tracker yesterday, which is fairly early as it's 5 days before typical O day, but did the deed yesterday anyhow to kick of "sex week", lol. Hoping this next cycle is THE cycle and I get a bfp for my february bday.

Hey ladies, hope your all well

Can’t believe this month nearly over, hopefully we will get a few more bfps

Sorry for anyone who got af, really hope next cycle is the one

@Nima - sorry af showed, but good that this next cycle you'll be able to know for sure about things.

As for me, I'm having doubts that I managed to catch it this month. Although we BD'd the 2 days with the darker tests, and 2 days after, skipped a day and BD'd again yesterday, I still feel like I probably missed it. How do I keep my hopes up until next week when I start testing?

Hey ladies, just checking in on you all. Hoping to see your BFPs! Sorry for those of you who'll be moving over to February with me! I'm on CD 10 of my cycle today, and started getting the "high fertility" reading on my digital OPK tracker yesterday, which is fairly early as it's 5 days before typical O day, but did the deed yesterday anyhow to kick of "sex week", lol. Hoping this next cycle is THE cycle and I get a bfp for my february bday.

‘Sex week’ lol :rofl: Good luck!

Hey, all!
Huge congratulations to all who got BFP' s this month, hugs to those one-line test owners..
My new job did not work out so I am back at home working on my online shop as well as developing new line of kids toys and furniture. My hubby makes them, I try to sell them, try being the most important word. :D I wish I was living in a country where people are more willing to spend their money on high quality handmade stuff, our country is over-saturated with cheap Chinese toys and products so it is difficult to show the potential customers a different perspective, but I will continue trying. :)
Regarding the wish for baby nr.3 - we finally talked about it and decided not to try but not to prevent either. Both our boys are " medical" babies with the first one I was on hormonal therapy to conceive, with the second one I had to use Progesteron (Utragest) to prevent miscarriage. Both my boys have problems now and I am quietly blaming hormones I took to have them for those difficulties so this time there will not be any hormones, any pills, only natural stuff like tea and such. I am drinking lots of sage tea to wake up my ovulation because looking at my BT chart nothing is happening there. Just trying to live a healthy lifestyle, minimize the stress and see what happens. If it' s meant to be - it will happen, if not - I will have to accept it. :)
I thing I will be testing again at the end of the cycle, though, because I am just impatient and those long cycles are so, so tiresome. Currently on day 18 of my cycle, no idea if I have had the Ovulation or if it is still coming, or if it' s coming at all. :)
Good luck to everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"