January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Fx for your lines to get stronger! I hope those days get by quickly and in a week or so you'll be undoubtedly pregnant!

Afm, cd8, waiting for my scan on Thursday to see if I have some nice follies to trigger. My sister in law is pregnant, which makes me happy and also a bit jealous and anxious. It's also a bit weird with my family because they all know I'm trying so they are kind of avoiding me, which feels strange. I hope I get pregnant soon and we'll have cousins who are almost the same age.

Fx for your lines to get stronger! I hope those days get by quickly and in a week or so you'll be undoubtedly pregnant!

Afm, cd8, waiting for my scan on Thursday to see if I have some nice follies to trigger. My sister in law is pregnant, which makes me happy and also a bit jealous and anxious. It's also a bit weird with my family because they all know I'm trying so they are kind of avoiding me, which feels strange. I hope I get pregnant soon and we'll have cousins who are almost the same age.
My sister's second round of IVF successfully produced my amazing Nephew (I call him our "Frosty Baby" as he was a defrosted embryo from her 1st round). He and my youngest boy are 9 weeks apart and it is great. Luckily my sister and I are really close and we would often chat and cry together over TCC. It has made our bond tight as sisters.

My sister's second round of IVF successfully produced my amazing Nephew (I call him our "Frosty Baby" as he was a defrosted embryo from her 1st round). He and my youngest boy are 9 weeks apart and it is great. Luckily my sister and I are really close and we would often chat and cry together over TCC. It has made our bond tight as sisters.
TTC definitely brought us closer, especially since my sister in law is a very shy person and it was an opportunity to get closer and talk openly about things people usually don't talk about... I am very excited for them (and about becoming an aunt, too!), I guess it's just this childish feeling of staying behind... sounds silly.

TTC definitely brought us closer, especially since my sister in law is a very shy person and it was an opportunity to get closer and talk openly about things people usually don't talk about... I am very excited for them (and about becoming an aunt, too!), I guess it's just this childish feeling of staying behind... sounds silly.
It’s not silly. It’s normal. I’m hearing about how all the people in my birthing group (from my 2 year old rainbow baby) are pregnant again. I can’t help but be a little jealous since I’ve been TTC a sibling for about 20 months.

They sound like perfectly normal emotions to be feeling. Plus being an Auntie is the best. I was lucky as I am the youngest of four, I became an Auntie at 12 years old. I now have 4 Nephews and 1 Niece, all but one of them are now taller than Me! Lololol

You too! It is so lovely to have such amazing supportive girls to chat to. :friends::coffee::headspin::hugs:

İ have one more test, due on tomorrow if AF doesn't show I might test Thursday or I may just wait more

Thank you for your support here girls..
Wish all the best to those who are testing and hugs to those who moving to Feb

I got my bloods drawn this morning and just got reports..and beta is 68 at 12dpo

We are pregnant :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your support here girls..
Wish all the best to those who are testing and hugs to those who moving to Feb

I got my bloods drawn this morning and just got reports..and beta is 68 at 12dpo

We are pregnant :)

Congrats @Demotivated happy and healthy 9 months.. there is an Oct due thread in pregnancy group and discussions if you would like to join?

Sorry to who got af. Here is hoping cupid hits BFP arrows all around in Feb

Congrats to who got their bfps happy and healthy 9 months

Best of look to who is still waiting to test

My SIL unexpectedly announced she was pregnant (they had a 5 year plan and were on year 3) and got pregnant as soon as she stopped her BC. No one knew we had been trying for a year so I had a horrible reaction. 3 months later we finally got pregnant and our sons are 3 months apart. I’m happy now we have babies close but the jealousy was real. I hope you get your BFP soon so you can have cousins close in age too!

Aww love seeing everyone's BFP's congratulations guys, I'm still waiting AF due today nothing yet... Actually getting a blood test tomorrow at the doctor's because I had a kidney inflammation and they check for pregnancy automatically so that's a plus haha

I can't get any half decent lines anymore! The thought of another chemical is soooo :cry:
I am just waiting for :witch: to arrive now.
I can't help feeling like I am too old, maybe my body isn't able to anymore!?
I am sooo thankful and blessed to have my two crazy, beautiful boys. I just always had 3 babies in my heart.

I can't get any half decent lines anymore! The thought of another chemical is soooo :cry:
I am sooo thankful and blessed to have my two crazy, beautiful boys. I just always had 3 babies in my heart.

Aww Plus, I’m so sorry you’re feeling low. I totally relate to how you feel - I have too crazy, beautiful boys and feel very grateful too. It’s so hard when you have that yearning for just 1 more. I too feel like I am getting older in the fertility stakes and DH and I have put a limit on how long we’ll try. For us if it’s meant to be, it will happen and if it’s not then it won’t. Easier said than in reality though I know.

Have you tried testing at different times of the day? The waiting to know is so difficult. Hugs :hugs:x

:hugs:waiting with you, hoping it's just a lazy line progression.

Thank you for your support girls. I don't seem to be able to get anything but really faint lines.
I got totally obsessed this morning and cracked open my last two digital tests. :shy:The indicator, two stick digital. Basically from what I have researched, these tests register pregnancy with 3 strong lines. 1 of these is a control line which you can clearly see on mine. My other 2 lines are faint however I do see a little progression from yesterday's (top 2 sticks) and today's (bottom 2) sticks.

Plus1more I really hope those lines get darker. I can't see a photo, maybe it's because I'm on my phone.

I was just at the doctor, my lining seems to shrink by the day. It is now only 3.5mm, the half of what it was last month. I'm discouraged by it, but we go on with trying anyway. I have two13mm follicles that we might trigger on Saturday if they are big enough. I hope my lining will be a bit nicer by then. Any magic remedies you know of? I am drinking raspberry leaf tea and taking vitamin E and l-arginine.

Plus1more I really hope those lines get darker. I can't see a photo, maybe it's because I'm on my phone.

I was just at the doctor, my lining seems to shrink by the day. It is now only 3.5mm, the half of what it was last month. I'm discouraged by it, but we go on with trying anyway. I have two13mm follicles that we might trigger on Saturday if they are big enough. I hope my lining will be a bit nicer by then. Any magic remedies you know of? I am drinking raspberry leaf tea and taking vitamin E and l-arginine.

I did a lot of research on B6 when trying for my first and my luteal phase had lengthened by 5 days after taking it for 3 months. I fell pregnant in cycle 6 after taking extra B6 for those last 3 months. There is a large amount of positive research connecting B6 to healthy cycles. There are recommended doses online for regulating cycles and womb health.
I am struggling to upload my stick pics but will try again in a minute.

Oooh also...all red fruit are great for excellent reproductive health - raspberries, strawberries etc. There are some great articles online that chat about which fruits benefit womb health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->