journey of ttc after the pill group

Thanks Katie! You are so reassuring on here! I was looking at B6 - there is quite a bit in the pregnacare conception I'm taking (I only started about 10 days ago) so maybe I will just persevere with that. The thing that got me upset yesterday (and I KNOW that you will empathise with this) is that it is just going to take so bl**dy long to know whether my next LP is longer or not. If it isn't longer then it would have been a waste of 5/6/7 weeks!

Oh well, back to waiting... :cry:

I've just been on your thread - I hope you feel better (but if they are symtoms then I hope they stay!!!) :rofl:!

Thanks Katie! You are so reassuring on here! I was looking at B6 - there is quite a bit in the pregnacare conception I'm taking (I only started about 10 days ago) so maybe I will just persevere with that. The thing that got me upset yesterday (and I KNOW that you will empathise with this) is that it is just going to take so bl**dy long to know whether my next LP is longer or not. If it isn't longer then it would have been a waste of 5/6/7 weeks!

Oh well, back to waiting... :cry:

I've just been on your thread - I hope you feel better (but if they are symtoms then I hope they stay!!!) :rofl:!

I hear ya! :hug: What I wouldn't give for a 28 day cycle :dohh:

Well if my temp goes above my high temps tommorro and sunday then ff put ov in as uesterday so hopefully I'm 1dpo

How u feeling katie? X

OOoooo good! I have my FX'd crossed for you Mum2beagain!!! :dust:

Well if my temp goes above my high temps tommorro and sunday then ff put ov in as uesterday so hopefully I'm 1dpo

How u feeling katie? X

I feel really crappy today :( Bit sick and very very tired. Hardly any sleep last night - I just want to go back to bed and sleep for a week!

How's it looking this morning Mum2beagain?

I'm almost certainly out. Woke to heavier spotting (still only spotting though) and a temp below the coverline. Just waiting for the full blown onset! I'm happier though - I'm 11dpo today so if she comes today then the length of the LP wouldn't be too bad (not great but not too bad!).

Well I had a really bad night with connorr so temp maybe a lil inacurate but its up again so all I need is the same temp or higher tommorrow nd then ff will confirm o so it looks like I'm 2dpo
My lp was 11 last cycle too

So katie ur af is dues today isn't it how u feeling ur temps are looking real good hun

Its getting there then Mum2beagain!

Yours was 11 day too - that makes me feel better :hugs:!

Well ff says I ovulated yay last two days have open circles because I've ticked sleepdeprived in the stats bit but I havnt been less than rhrs b4 taking temp so they should be pretty accurate rightv well I'm gonna stop temping now for this cycleas I don't want to become obssessed by it seeing as were only ment to be ntnp haha so now ii kust have to wait it out for for the next week or so

Woo hoo!!!! Brilliant! And you covered it too! On to the dreaded 2WW for you! It makes sense for you to drop temping now. Its good just to get to know your cycle and to check that you are ovulating I guess.

Well AF got me finally this morning. I really quite relieved about it - my LP lasted out to 11 days so that is good. I just hope that my next cycle is not quite as long as the last one otherwise it will cost me a fortune to keep buying the OPKs!!

Aww sorry the witch got ya hun here hoping for the next cycle hopefully it will be shorter did u have long cycles prior to to going on the pill x

Well I want going to temp any more but my body natrally woke up at zam and connor had a better night sleep so thought I'd temp and had quote an increase again so roll on sunday although I've decided even if I get a bfn I won't be drinkng on sunday (my bday) as ill only be 10dpo so still quite earlly.

Yippee for Katie!!! Your chart is looking good too honey!

Mum2beagain - it definitely looks like you've O'd by your chart now doesn't it! Who would have thought we would get so excited by these things.

My cycles did used to be regular and about 30 days prior to the pill (as far as I can remember - it is a while ago!). They definitely weren't 55 days though!

aw hopefully this cycle you'll get back to normal

katie thats fab and your chart looks brill

sorry about my spellings on my above post was on my blackberry lol

How are things with you Mum2beagain? How is the 2WW shaping up?! How long is your LP usually?

I have my FX'd for you :dust:

hey hun my lp last cycle was 11days im 7dpo today temps are gradually decreasing the last few days undure if thats a bad sign although still well above cover line
feeling quite sick today and very sore boobs :shrug: i dont know what to think i guesse ill know by the begginging of next week af is due monday and im testing sunday at 10dpo how are you

I'm good - just waiting for something to happen! I'm only CD5 so it could be a while yet! I'm a bit confused as usually off the pill AF is really heavy and lasts a full 7 days but this time I had three days of light flow and some spotting. I guess it is just the body taking time to get back to normal....

I wouldn't worry too much about the temps - it could be nothing or it could be an implantation dip. I will be looking forward to hearing how the testing goes on Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->