• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2014 rainbows :)

Yes Linny the GP has said she'll request an earlier scan, they might say no but as i had private 8 wk scan's with my dd and the mc which gave me a good indication of what was happening i'd be much happier. If i get an NHS 8 wk scan we'll probably have a private one at 10 weeks so that by my 12 week scan i'll be damn sure what's happening, i can't go into that scan room and go through that again.

I'm also hoping for an 8 week scan. I want to see my gp before my midwife as I know she will be very understanding.

If not I will pay for a private one.

I definitely want an early scan either way. If I would of got one last time I would of found out sooner that the baby had died, and I think it would of made it a little easier on me.

I just want to know what the outcome of the pregnancy will be. The waiting is killing me.

My doc already said i can have a scan at 8 weeks but that seems so far away!! Hope everyone gets there scans scheduled and see happy beans in there

I believe I'm due the 15th of July but wat. Crazy journey so far at 4 weeks I got an elctric shock at 5w 4d I had a scan becaus of blood .. Been told to be on bed rest already .. I should b 6weeks tomorrow just hopin n pryin I can see a heart at +/- 8 weeks .

Well after wednesday my next milestone is just to see the hb next week. My 2nd mc, the mmc only started bleeding at 10 weeks but i knew from the scan at 8 weeks that it was over so 9 days to go for scan urgh!

Hi all,

I have never posted on any site before so don't know all the lingo yet, but i am in need of some advice. I have been using pops (progesterone only pills) birth control on a regiment 9pm every night with an alarm for 6 months (never used the pill before this) since we began dating. we started making love without a condom just the pill in september.
in October my period was due the 8th I had been nauseated for a few days so tested with a first response on the recommendation of a cousin to be on the safe side and got a positive! continued to test twice-three times every day until the 12th ( used First Response, Clear Blue, ept, Answer and walmart 88c tests) had very faint lines not getting any darker.
On the morning of the 14th i had sharp cramping and heavy bleeding that continued for 3 days then subsided, i had miscarried it was a shock and we just rode it out at home as there was nothing that could be done. nausea went away soon after
Started feeling nausea 5 days ago in mornings then 3 days ago Holy Heck do my nipples hurt! especially when erect and brushed by fabric. so this morning still no period (was thinking maybe around 14th Nov should have came?) i took an Answer test at 4 am when i woke to pee was shocked to see a positive, took another test ept brand at 5am after drinking water like a mad woman to be able to pee again quickly another positive!

both tests were way darker than my previous ones last month. the control in the pink Answer test is the light line, they are so vibrant in color my phone camera does not pick it up well.

can this be residual hormones? or partial miscarriage? or do you think its a new positive?

i have to wait until the weekend for blood work so am going crazy! any thought ladies?

my partner is in disbelief and i just can not believe the pill has failed us twice in two months!

i have heard that if you have a high metabolism the pill can be less effective, my inner fat girl attacks me daily and i eat like its my last meal every meal and maintain about 105-108lbs at 5'4" so do have a very fast metabolism and this is my first experience with the pill so don't know how it works for me (or not as the case may be)

Thanks in advanced, and sorry for the essay!

Attachments

• 442.jpg
    442.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 441.jpg
    441.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
Those looks way to strong to be leftover horomones to me i hope this one is sticky for you

Those looks way to strong to be leftover horomones to me i hope this one is sticky for you

Thank you! I hope so too!
we were so sad after our miscarriage we were surprised by baby but were thrilled also after the shock wore off, this time super duper surprised especial since we decided to wait to try again and adopted a cat instead lol

Well i hope you get to the doc and they say all is well gl fx

Thank you! I hope so too!
we were so sad after our miscarriage we were surprised by baby but were thrilled also after the shock wore off, this time super duper surprised especial since we decided to wait to try again and adopted a cat instead lol

Congrats honey :hugs:

Also - your avatar is making me crave hot chocolate! :haha:

balula- It seems to me like a new pregnancy, research shows that women are more fertile in the 6 months after a miscarriage, and since your first mc was so early, you probably didnt need the same (physical.. the emotional takes as long as it needs) recovery time as if you had mc'ed at 8-10 weeks.
If you have an appt for blood work scheduled in a few days, I'd just wait patiently for it, i know its hard to wait but there really is nothing anybody can do at this early point.. good luck!!!!

AFM (as for me)- my first first mc was at 5 weeks, so Im thrilled i made it past that point, but my second one was at 8 weeks, so theres not much I can do other than wait for my 8 week scan. If i make it to 8 weeks uneventfully and have a good scan with a HB, then thats the furthest Ive ever made it before and Id be THRILLED! I've never had a HB yet, so fingers toes eyes crossed lol... Ive got 2 weeks to go, Im so glad Thanksgiving will be a distraction for me as Im having about a dozen people over.. just praying nothing happens to have to cause me to cancel.... perish the thought

Congrats swampmaiden on making it past 1st milestone i hope all is uneventful till your 8 week scan

thanks wannanewbaby, Im feeling very positive about this one... been very faithful with vitamins, esxtra folic acid, absolutely no alcohol or smoking but sometimes I can be my own worst enemy... I flipped out earlier today at my husband, accusing him of blabbing to his family of my pregnancy cuz his aunt, whom Im kinda close with, called me up and flat out asked me if I was pregnant.

How do i handle that? I don't want to outright lie, and I know its extremely rude to ask someone that but she has no boundaries sometimes and she is incredibly clever, so I feel like she'd see right thru me.
You guys ever been in that boat, having to fend off the 'Are you pregnant?" question before you are ready to share the news? i mean geez, I just want to make it outta 1st trimester first I only got like 6 weeks to go lol

When your close to family sometimes they can just sense these things all i did was ask my mom one question about when i was a baby and she strait said are you pregnant? If your not ready to tell them you dont have to im not sure what you should say but.if your not ready then your not ready

Im struggling with the idea of lying. But i think im going to br blatent and tell anyone who asks if we are pregant that no we are not. Im having coffee with two different friends tomorrow and they will both ask im sure of it. The first ones reaction when i told her id had two mc was oh did you want a third?
The other friend id heard was a bit of a gossip and she knew i might be having a second mc, never asked me about it but asked a friend of mine three weeks ago if i was preggers...so lying it would be!

I've only had one friend ask me straight out and I told her I was pregnant, even though she was crap last time. I can't lie at all! Also I went out with friends from my antenatal group who all know about the mc and one asked what I was drinking and I said 'sparkling water' then went bright red and looked sheepishly at them all so they blatantly all know!

Hi ladies, let me know what you think of this pic.

I did my last first response test this morning with my fmu. The thing is, that I'm weeing so frequently that my wee was stupidly small.
I didn't expect this, otherwise if wouldn't of done the test yet.

Well anyway, as you can see, the control line on the left is super faint, because there wasn't much wee (lol). But the actual test line shown up straight away, and got pretty dark real quick.

The fact there wasn't much wee is a good thing for this reaction right?

Is this a good test or should I not count it?

I'll be buying a digi tomorrow, so I'll wait and see what that says too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2
Sedgeez if I were you I'd get a digi and use fmu tomorrow. I only ever do hpts with fmu so they don't scare the life out of me! It's definitely positive but it is a bit faint xxx

Sedgeez if I were you I'd get a digi and use fmu tomorrow. I only ever do hpts with fmu so they don't scare the life out of me! It's definitely positive but it is a bit faint xxx

The faint line is the control line. The test line is actually very dark. I didn't expect such a small wee :haha:

I think I'll have to hold it as much as possible in the night when I test again.

I'm just weeing so much lately!

Well then you've got absolutely nothing to worry about then lol! I think I've seen so many early pregnancy tests I just assumed the strong one was the control line . Phew!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->