July 2014 rainbows :)

Evening ladies.

Someone asked earlier - I'm due on July 30th. :cloud9:

Just took my bra off - ohmyverygodowww....

xx

Hey guys,

Hoping you all had a lovely weekend. Ive spent most the day clearing up today and trying to reorganise.

sedgeez - can you add me to list please for edd July 25th :)

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats on your bfp.

Espero- totally hating the bra too, so uncomfortable even though I dont think my boobies have changed :haha:

Munchkin- good to hear youve been feeling sick:happydance:

Dairy - feel free to obsess. We all here to do it with you.

Linny - thank for your reply on my other thread and good luck for your scan.

I finally have a blood test on Tuesday to check my hcg levels. I had horrid cramping on Friday night but nothing since and today Im just feeling 'normal'. Havent tested on ICs today, it wasnt helping and im praying for my miracle.

I guess feeling seepage down there is normal? I swear i keep feeling something trickle out but everytime i check its just regular clear stuff, but dang it's nerve racking, especially because i have constant twinges and mild cramps and a slight ache down there... but I guess thats just the uterus growing, cuz when i lay on my stomach at night it feels like a theres a slightly swollen firm ball there.

you gals dealing with seepage? its normal right?

Hi,

I am pregnant with baby number three. I have had issues with recurrent miscarriages. I am due July 24th.

Swampmaiden - seepage lol. yep I had a bit of a gusher for a couple of days but nothing untoward. I thought it weird too, but i guess it must be normal.

Loup - ahhh, well - i'm glad you've got some signs which give comfort, although it's not pleasant feeling nausea all day. My own has started to come on...I do find relief through eating, also a b6 supplement or eating things with b6 in them (are you a fan of marmite?) has been shown to ease the nausea.

Suffolksarah - it's a tough call isn't it, 12 weeks can really stretch out, especially through xmas with all that time to ruminate! :) A little earlier but not too early sounds like a good time? I'm thinking of going for a private scan before xmas holidays. X

Afm - just wanted to let you all know the scan went great. Initally with abdominal scan she said too much shadow and had to try vaginal US, i expected the worst and nearly had a breakdown in the loo getting changed, but it was all good. measuring 8.6 mm, so about a day ahead of where FF but my OV date :) Good fast heartbeat. Feel really relieved.

Linny im so glad your scan went well :) i know you have to be feeling some relief

Today is the day af was suppose to show and i finally got my wish my test line is darker than control im 14 dpo today so happy according to my test everything is rising nicely

Hope everyone had a good and relaxing weekend

Wannanewbaby - that's great news, my line didn't get darker than control until further along!

Thank you i will post a pic of all my test later and yall tell me what you think i was so happy when it did that this morning though just made me feel so much better my lines never got dark with my mc

Linny so wierd you sayng that about marmite its kept me going in the mornings :)

Im 7+ 5 and thought today was my milestone day but i realized its actually wednesday, at 8 weeks my third pregnancy was the day after the night i started spotting..at 8 weeks a scan confrimed that my baby had died. If i pass wednesday with no spotting ill be very happy.

Congrats on your scan! That's such good news!

Seepage is an everyday problem for me. That's why I'm always checking!

I'm going to do another first response tomorrow morning. I was debating getting a clear blue digi with the conception indicator, but I know they're not totally effective sometimes. I used one last preg and was fine, but I hear a lot of women saying they tell them they're earlier than they are. I don't want to worry myself.

I might just get the ones that say preg or not preg, rather then with how far along you are.

Celine - I know it's great isn't it! I stopped taking my mega vitamin B complex (started worrying about niacin levels) and started to feel very unwell...marmite to the rescue! :)

Oh an also, yes...getting past that milestone will do wonders for your confidence...Also, the scan will really help after that too. I have a really good feeling for you though...I think it's going to be fine X

Ladies I need a bit of advice but firstly -

Linny, congrats on your scan what wonderful news! I love marmite so I'll give it a try :)

Like I said before my scan is booked for friday but I have an appointment to discuss IVF on Thurday which I haven't cancelled yet. Now a different hospital to the one my scan Friday is have called to ask if I would like an early scan Wednesday!
Obviously If I go Wednesday and it's all good news I can cancel my appointment to discuss IVF and not waste the consultants time but do I still go to the scan Friday? I'll find it really hard to turn one down but surely it's silly to have another 2 days later?

I say go to both if you want why not see that baby as much as possible but it's really up to you

Bottom is 14 dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
Loup I'd say go to the Wednesday one and try and move the Friday one til next week if possible?? Xx

Loup- I agree with munchkin. 2 days later is so soon there's not much difference but aye definitely don't cancel it! :)

Great news linny :)
And celine I'm glad you're feeling ok, Wednesday isn't far away. Sadly I've got to get past 12 fricking weeks to pass my last loss :(

AFM I did another digi this morning. I know I know it's silly but I really want my. 3+ :( by ovulation I should be 5 weeks tomorrow , so 3 since conception, but I was hoping I'd get a sneaky early 3+ as my 10dpo test was so strong :( I'm feeling a but nauseous today which is helping but I'll test again on Wednesday and pray for my 3+. !!

I really want to take one of those but df says I don't need anymore test :(

Hey there.

I'm very very cautiously due 21st July.

I have a DD who is just over 2 and had a mmc in July. It was found at my 12 weeks scan that baby had died at 8+6. I had a scan at 8 weeks where baby was measuring 6+4 and i think i knew something was wrong then. I had a medically managed MC and had 3 AF's before i concieved again.

i got my BFP on friday at 10DPO and since then have had 2 more positives on cheap tests, a pregnant 1-2 on a digi and a quick + on a clearblue plus and i still don't believe a word of it! AF is due tomorrow and i've got a horrible feeling it will turn up like clockwork and this will all have been a dream!!

Oh and i'm pretty chatty if you haven't noticed :)

Congrats on your BFP. We have to believe these are our angel babies.

xxx

Hi everyone,
I just found out Iam pregnant after 2 miscarriages in a row!
On on June 13th 2012, next on February 9th this year.
Iam a nervous rack!
Iam due July 21 as well munshkin.
Iam try to take it a day at a time.
Congrat on ur BFP!!
I am glad there is this forum. So I can talk with others who went through this.
Thanks u

Munchkin- that must be really tough to have to wait till then given what happened...are you going to ask for an earlier scan? Say at 8 weeks? I'm sure they'd be understanding. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->