• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2014 rainbows :)

I know! This is exactly what my first test looked like but reversed lol

:thumbup:

But I was happy that the test line came up and was dark straight away.

I just can't wait for a digi. Seeing the word pregnant looks better than lines :haha:

The only problem is it disappears after a while.

sedgeez to be honest i would stop testing, they do nothing but worry us! When I had my d&c it took 2 months for me to have no line! so I dont trust them to tell me if everything id okay or not! glad one of your milestones have past (think it was you, lost track of who said what!)

Glad your scan went well libby.:happydance:

seepage is a good pregnancy sign (its the only one i currently have) welcome to the world of knicker checking!!

i woke up with a stinky cold this morning, grrrrr!

My folks are on holiday at the moment but i am going to tell them when they come back that were preggo, as that is what i found the hardest about the mc, was saying to my mum 'i was preg, now im not' so going to tell them straight away.
You know i said i am worried as baby due same date as mc baby, i am also worried as my mum had mc, me mc then my bro. worried that history will repeat itself. need to stop thinking like that!
Anyone else following mothers fertility pattern?

My mum had multiple mc and an ectopic. I don't know if she had any before my brother, but I know she had lots after him and before me.

She also worked as a nurse in the emergency gynae unit at our local hospital. So she was a god send for the last loss.

But I'm not telling her this time unless we have a heartbeat.

She has a lot going on so I don't want to upset her.

I hope I'm not going to follow in her footsteps though, and that this is a sticky bean.

I know! This is exactly what my first test looked like but reversed lol

:thumbup:

But I was happy that the test line came up and was dark straight away.

I just can't wait for a digi. Seeing the word pregnant looks better than lines :haha:

The only problem is it disappears after a while.

Hey,

that test looks great to me. Id be happy if my test line was darker. Results on digi last a week before they disappear so youll have that time to keep going back to it and getting excited. It is nicer seeing the words pregnant.

Linny - congrats on your scan :happydance:

Re telling everyone - do what you feel comfortable with. I dont care if I have to lie at this point because its much harder later on for me when things go wrong. I think ill wait till 12 weeks scan before I start telling everyone. I hadnt told anyone about my previous 2 mcs because I was going through a bad time with life and everthing was too much. I hadnt even realise the first time that I was 7 weeks pregnant because I hadf lost track of time and things were happening real quick.

This time I have told DH and my mum because I see her often and for me to tell her my updates. DH is crap like that and doesnt really 'get it'. Ive told one of my brothers because I knwo he can keep a secret and hes a qualified pharmacists so can speak to him about vits/meds.

suffolksarah/sedgeez- dont worry you wont be following anyones footsteps and will be marking your own. My mum had 4 kids and everything went smoothly with all - we all came at the right time with no complications. Well ive had 2 mcs already so I know its just my body and me.

Right gotta get ready and go for my bloods now.

Sedgeeze-Actually that's a good sign. I looked it up because it happened to me last week too. What may be happening is there is so high a level of hCG that it's pulling dye to the test line from the control line. Explains why the control is so light.

RE:Seepage...Oh yes I've got it, not bad, but bad enough I'm freaking out a few times a day. Especially freaked out when it IS pink...Like last night...And LOTS of it too...*Sigh*

RE:Symptoms-still faint morning sickness and bbs 'may' be a little more sore but not like they were with DS and DD. Taking comfort in knowing I still have super sniffer nose (but only with certain scents. It's weird. Cheese especially smells yeasty to me now and citrus smells AMAZING.) and forgetfulness.

After no spotting at all on Sunday, I went back to work on Monday hoping things would be okay. Made it til evening before the ugly pink stuff reared it's monstrous head (figuratively speaking of course) and nearly caused me to freak out. It was the largest amount I've had yet and there was something pink in the toilet too. I'm 99% certain it was pink-tinged cm but couldn't say for certain. Scared me so bad I nearly had another anxiety attack. Luckily DH was home and he took care of everything. Made supper, got the kids to bed, and just let me relax. Whew! I even fell asleep on the couch so soundly he couldn't wake me up! I ended up sleeping the night there but woke up feeling more rested than I have in a long time. I think it's because I couldn't toss and turn without rolling off so I stayed in one position all night. Then he let me stay home from work this morning. (Let me tell you, it's one great perk of being self-employed. :haha:) No actual pink (so far) this morning but it's hard to stay positive. I'm terrified for my ultrasound now and wish it were today. It's tomorrow morning but I just want it over with so I can know if there is a baby or not. I know at 6 weeks, they might not find anything but I'm FX they see bubs and a strong hb. If they don't and they can't tell me what's going on, I'm going to quietly go out of my mind...My nerves are simply shot. But I'm on anti-anxiety stuff now and I'm going to talk to my dr again when the u/s results come in. If I'm still having nerve issues, I'm going to request something stronger because by then I should be feeling better.

Sedgeez that test looks great i wouldnt be worried and i umderstamd wanting the digital i def wany one just havent bought one yet

My mom also got preg with me and my sis easily carried amd delivered no problems took me 20 months to get preg and i had the one mc so def doesnt mean anything its all in your own body i guess

wow dairymom, that sounds pretty rough, good thing for super husband lol

afm, my mom had no mcs, no probs other than being too outta shape to deliver both me and my sister so we were c section babies. my sister had no mcs either, but she did spot/bleed alot during both 1st and 2nd trimester but she went full term and my nephew is now a 5 year old pain in the butt lol

i kinda want to blame my mcs on drinking and smoking, cuz i didnt exactly stop during either pregnancy, at the time i was working at a community center and saw meth moms popping babies out with no problem and foolishly I though a couple beers here and there, a few puffs here and there wouldnt hurt.... well, my doc said that you cant blame mcs on things like that, but stats show drinking 5 units or more of alcohol a week increases mc rate by 4.5.. so if you have a 10% chance when not drinking, then if you drink you have a 45% chance... I was pretty stupid then, its now a few years later and i cut back drastically on drinking in preparation for TTC, and stopped completely during the TWW. its hard to say tho, cuz +50 years ago women drank and smoked during pregnancy... but after suffering thru 2 mcs, I want to give the best possible chances to this baby. I guess I should be thankful my body mc'ed rather than went full term with a disabled child but who can say one way or another? its all in mother natures hands.

Im struggling with the idea of lying. But i think im going to br blatent and tell anyone who asks if we are pregant that no we are not. Im having coffee with two different friends tomorrow and they will both ask im sure of it. The first ones reaction when i told her id had two mc was oh did you want a third?
The other friend id heard was a bit of a gossip and she knew i might be having a second mc, never asked me about it but asked a friend of mine three weeks ago if i was preggers...so lying it would be!

I can respect that, it always depends on each individuals personality. I guess the bottom line to to go with your gut instinct lol

I got my 3+ so after 11 positives I can finally stop testing :happydance:

Yeay munchkin thats another off your milestone list :)

Ok ive dodged a lying bullet as both my friends ar meeting up with me for a coffee and they wont ask me with the other there :) i will just add that ive been having a glass of eine every night co calm my nerves bcos dh is away and that should stop any thoughts.

Im 8 weeks today! No spotting so thats a milestone past for me, next milestone is my scan in one week time :) also have to think of some ways to hide it as we off on a girlie getaway this weekend and there will be lots of drinking. Two of my friends know so they will "help" where they can. I was thinking that at dinner or the karger lunch may order a water and some wine and sip the wine a bit til the pppl who dont know leave to shop...a few sips should be ok?

Yeay munchkin thats another off your milestone list :)

Ok ive dodged a lying bullet as both my friends ar meeting up with me for a coffee and they wont ask me with the other there :) i will just add that ive been having a glass of eine every night co calm my nerves bcos dh is away and that should stop any thoughts.

Im 8 weeks today! No spotting so thats a milestone past for me, next milestone is my scan in one week time :) also have to think of some ways to hide it as we off on a girlie getaway this weekend and there will be lots of drinking. Two of my friends know so they will "help" where they can. I was thinking that at dinner or the karger lunch may order a water and some wine and sip the wine a bit til the pppl who dont know leave to shop...a few sips should be ok?

I had a girly weekend when early preg with dd, as i am always on some sort of diet, I decanted alcohol free wine into weightwatchers wine bottles, and said i could only have my ww wine as i was counting points. would that work? No one suspected, but i did tell every one at the end anyway!

8 weeks feels forever away for me lol :dohh:

That's good munchkin.

I'll be buying a digi later. I'm tempted to just use it as soon as I get it instead of fmu, just because I wee more in the night than in the day lol so my wee is more diluted when I wake up!

I may pee in a cup instead of midstream, just because my wee is so small.

Time seems to be going so slow!
But I'll be 6 weeks in two days. And I'll be seeing the doctor next week, I want to see if ill get an early scan.

How's everyone today?

Hello Ladies hope all of you and teeny bubs are doing well!

i retested last night and this is what i got, i think its pretty much a sure thing at this point :bfp: :happydance:

2-3 weeks on clear blue digital so must be a new pregnancy, going in for bloods on Saturday

Attachments

• 635.jpg
    635.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 633.jpg
    633.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi all,

Having a bit of a mad day today so I'll read through all I've missed later hopefully but just wanted to fill you in on scan.
They did an abdominal scan again not vaginal and saw bubs and heartbeat :) I was so happy I didn't even think too much about the fact they have dated me 5w6days when I should be 7 weeks today. Bubs was only 3.6mm :( I can't see that I've got my dates wrong, maybe a day or 2 but not 8! I'm quite worried now but fingers crossed.

Speak to you all soon got to dash off to a night out urghh

I hope everything's fine. You may of ovulated late, bodies are a strange thing.

I've heard some people measuring behind and then at next scan the baby is where they should be.

When's your next appointment?

I've been feeling really anxious the past few days. I'm trying not to get attached to baby yet. I just don't have good feelings about this pregnancy. Maybe it's my subconscious trying to not get my hopes up.
I just don't think it will end well.

I've just been feeling a bit down really, kind of like I've accepted what I think the outcome will be.

I'll be making a docs appointment on Monday, so I really hope I'll get an 8 week scan. I'd rather know now if something's not right.

All my symptoms are still going strong though.

Hi all,

Having a bit of a mad day today so I'll read through all I've missed later hopefully but just wanted to fill you in on scan.
They did an abdominal scan again not vaginal and saw bubs and heartbeat :) I was so happy I didn't even think too much about the fact they have dated me 5w6days when I should be 7 weeks today. Bubs was only 3.6mm :( I can't see that I've got my dates wrong, maybe a day or 2 but not 8! I'm quite worried now but fingers crossed.

Speak to you all soon got to dash off to a night out urghh

That doesnt sound too strange to me... even though you may have been correct on ovulation timing, keep in mind it takes anywhere from 4 to 11 days for the fertilized egg to actually implant. How soon did you get your BFP??

Im sure the measurement is ok sometimes when there that small its hard to get accurate measurement just enjoy the fact you saw a nice strong heartbeat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->