July 2014 rainbows :)

sedgeez - looks good to me :) Don't know about for all of you but we just fill in a form here and then the midwife calls at around 8 weeks, last year they didn't realise I'd miscarried and called me which just set me off :cry: I filled out the form about 2 weeks ago when I went to see my gp because I was worried about the medication I was on (I was taking tramadol without realising I was pregnant arghh)

Swamp - with my mc all my symptoms disappeared the day before, it seems to be so different for everyone which makes it even more scary in my opinion.

dairy - I had an image of all of us going to each others scans haha lots of emotional pregnant ladies at a scan can you imagine :p I'd say definitely take a friend or someone, last year my husband had no choice but to work even after explaining the situation so I took my mum, she was as good if not better support than my husband anyway but a friend would have been great too. I'm so excited but dreading mine at the same time.

celine - my scan is Friday I'll be 7w2d

nessaw - congratulations!! I have an appoitment Thursday to discuss IVF after ttc nearly 4 years I just can't bring myself to cancel it in case something goes wrong before then.

Well nausea has stepped up today, I gagged at some mouldy bread this morning and my boobs are hurting a little more, with my mc my symptoms disappeared at this point.

Morning ladies, may I join you?

Just got my BFP this morning; 1-2 weeks on a CB Digi. :happydance:

Had three losses prior to this pregnancy, but now on Metformin and Thyroxine, so hoping that will stick this little one in really well. :cloud9:

Congrats to everybody :kiss:

Espero xx

Welcome expero and congrats! What's your due date? Best of luck xx

Ladies I'm not sure what to think at the moment. :( I feel like rubbish but I think I've got a cold coming. I'm feeling a bit cystitusy, my boobs hurt lots sometimes but nothing sometimes . I'm starving hungry 5 minutes after eating and I'm sleeping really badly and weeing lots but I'm not particularly nauseous and I just don't feel pregnant! I've had no cramps or wetness like I did the last 2 times although I don't know how early I felt it!
Am I just protecting myself by not feeling pregnant or are my instincts telling me something's going wrong?? It's still 3 weeks till my scan and it feels like forever!
Before my mmc I said that so long as you're not bleeding or cramping everything's going ok, but I had no sign things had gone wrong last time for weeks so I don't know what to think !! X

Hi espero, congrats :) I'm also on metformin, have you been told to stop it at 12 weeks?

Munchkin, try not to panic, I am actually starting to believe that symptoms do come and go. If we hadn't had any losses then maybe our gut instinct would mean more but I think we're going to think the worst no matter what. If we had every symptom under the sun we'd still be worrying and think we're just ill, It's just a way of protecting yourself.

Thank you loup it's just terrifying! I said to oh this morning I feel terrible, fluey and a bit burpy and sick and he said 'that's good isn't it??' (He's learning!) but I still can't believe its pregnancy related. It's like I'm denying the fact I feel anything to protect myself. When the baby is kicking me (please god let that happen) I'll probably still say it's indigestion or muscle twitches or something! Oh and another thing I haven't had is heartburn. I had such bad heartburn with my dd but again I can't remember when it started??

Morning ladies congrats to all the new bfps we are going to have quit the support group im glad cause im sure im gonna need it. I havent even spoke to my doc yet gonna wait till 6 weeks then call and see when i can get a scan.

Munchkin dont feel bad even though im super early and know it i cant stop panicking about my lack of symptoms i wish my breast were more sore and everything i want all the symptoms times 100 and i probaly still wouldnt be satisfied lol i will say the upset stomach continues and it scares me cause when it happens it makes my stomach cramp then im in a panic but goes away when i use restroom TMI sorry

Munchkin :( i think now that we have been there and done that and seen everyones ttc after loss stories our minds are opened up to even more than we used to know. I hope and pray you will be so ill that you can only know you must be pregnwnt xxx

M having the opposite right now, shattered naseated and impatient and i know its the baby and hormones etc and in a way i wish i didnt feel this way but then i think id be paranoid and asking for it?

Munchkin - hey love! if it's any help at all my heartburn only really started to set in at about 5w 3d or thereabouts when the acid reflux began. I think it's really understandable to be protective of yourself out of fear of loss. I'm also second guessing all my symptoms....even with burning bile rising into my mouth i'm still wondering if it's just because i'm eating a bit more.....Anything less than an US attached to my pelvis 24/7 and I think i'll feel uncertain. Till then, only time will tell....Anyway, let's just say I hope you throw up your dinner tonight :hugs: X

Dairy - let's take it as a nice sign that things will be a bit easier for us symptom-wise! :) RE: ultrasound, I wouldn't like to be there alone either, a good freind is always a good idea X

Celine - Can't believe you're coming up to 8 weeks! Amazing stuff! In a way I guess waiting till nearly 9 weeks for the scan means you can feel so much more confident after it, whereas earlier there seems to be more uncertainty. I bet it'll be perfect. My scan's tomorrow first thing. I am just not thinking about it at all. What will be will be and hopefully I should have a definitive answer one way or another. X

Loup - me either, on the few times i've gotten so drunk i needed to throw up i've had to do the ol' fingers down throat routine. Good luck for your scan in 5 days! Mine's tomorrow am....just trying not to think too hard about it. How are you feeling about yours?

Linnypops - thanks, best of luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on. Im sure everything will be fine though. I feel ok about mine at the mo but I'm sure I'll be nervous Friday.

I think I've spent about 3 of the last 12 hours not feeling sick, it's horrible but I can't complain I did ask for it :) still not been sick yet though.

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!

Good luck with the scans. sure lil bean will be snuggled in nicely!

I havent got an early scan, I did the last two time (mc and DD) but think i will just try to wait it out this time until 12 weeks, think i should be 12 weeks around the 6th Jan, Gosh that seems ages away, maybe should book a private one? Would love to know alls okay before christmas. although thats what i did on my MC, had scan on 21st Dec and D&C on 23rd Dec, trying to do things differently this time though.

Still feeling wet, but no sickness, slight tender nips at night time (when cold!) but have had back ache (dont think any worse than usual, just worrying!) and slight cramy feeling.

Had nose bleed last night, havent had one since preg with dd, so hopefully good sign?

Hope everyones well?

hi ladies good morning

its always good to know I'm not the only one obsesing over every lil gush of wetness or moderate cramp/twinge lol

munchkin, youre barely 5 weeks.. some women don't even test postive yet at that point, and some women dont even know theyre pregnant until they feel the baby kicking at like 5 months lol so its all good lady... you were right when you said as long as theres no blood, youre all good and even if there were some spotting it still doesnt mean anything neessarily!

loup, Im with you, im very excited and impatient for my first scan.. got 2 weeks to go but im also dreading it cuz SO MUCH can happen in two weeks... im afraid to do anything more strenuous than walk the dog lol

and finally welcome new members!! the more the merrier!!

Just updated the list again. If you could check I haven't missed you or if I've got your due date wrong :thumbup:

My hormones have been crazy today, I keep crying lol

Lady's thanks for your messages and reassurance. I've been feeling comfortingly sick this evening which is good, and so sick of weeing and my boobs definitely hurt so things are looking up!!
Linny good luck with your scan xxx

Im also suffering from the constant peeing munchkin.

It's mainly at night and in the morning so it's rather annoying lol

And my boobs are getting sorer and sorer everyday. My actually nipples have got bigger and are incredibly sore and chapped :dohh: my areolas are a lot darker and tender. And my whole boobs just just and are sore, but I take it as a good sign.

I'm starting with my food aversions too. Last time it was cheese. And this morning I nearly through up at the smell of cheese. Smells are really bothering me right now, and I seem to be able to smell everything, when others can't lol

The frequent urination hasnt hit me to bad yet but i notice my breast are more sore in evening weird lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->