• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2014 rainbows :)

Hey guys!
Can I join?
Ive been stalking for a while now, but never had the guts to announce my BFP... suppose I was just soo afraid that things would go wrong!

Well I had my scan today, 6w6d, and all went well! My little bean is measuring 7w exactly and we heard the heartbeat! So, while Im still a complete anxiety wreck, Im a little bit calmer and upbeat!

Ive another scan in two weeks, so not too long to wait!

xxx

My pal came over yesterday and I was talking to her about this spotting I got after the internal scan and she said she knew quite a few mums who deliberately went to NO SCANS! At all! They are more sort of hippy type 'what happens, happens' ladies apparently. I was literally agape at this news. To me this sounded dangerous but apparently as you get further into pregnancy midwives have old techniques they can use to detect heart rate, position and all that. Who knew! Anyway, that's a long ramble to essentially say I admire the more laid back approach to scanning, despite completely not practising it :)

Hello ladies, I would like to join your thread. Yesterday I joined another thread, but I am quickly realizing that it is not the best fit more me. Pregnancy can be an amazing and exciting time, but picking out baby names at 4 weeks is not where my head is right now. I'm just looking forward to seeing a wiggly little bean snuggly located in my uterus with a strong beating heart. I figured everyone on here would understand that and I could express my issues and thoughts without the risk of sounding negative.

On Monday I got my first official :bfp: , one day before my expected period and have continued to test daily. It appears as though my due date will be on or around July 30th. Because my previous pregnancy was ectopic, I will be having my first scan at 6weeks 1day on December 5th and I'm pretty excited about it. I look forward to hanging out with you all for the next 9 months! :flower:

Welcome hopeful, i agree i avoid the threads where the entire future is planned before 4 weeks, knowing too well that a bfp or sadly even a hb at a scan can guarentee you a take home baby.

X

Congrats hopeful we would love to have you hope this turns out to be a better fit for you :)

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been lurking about and not posting. Saw my new gp yest (as we've moved recently) and he's referred me for an early scan so will hopefully get a date soon. He was really understanding. Also as we're in a new area I won't have to go to the epu we went to last year. I am with you in the not attaching myself frame of mind. Worrying that I don't have any strong symptoms like last time but keeping reminding myself that last time was different. So just slightly sore boobs and mild nausea on and off for me. Would you mind reminding me how to get the pregnancy tickers? I did it last time but tried again and can't remember!!doh! Lovely to hear about the scans. :)

Welcome hopeful again! I'm finding first tri hard too, it's either posts about baby names at 4 wks or constant miscarriages. Either way it's nit what we need to hear!

Linny how are you doing today?

I'm having a bad day :( barely slept last night and though my sleep deprived state I don't feel like I'm having much in the way of symptoms, my boobs hurt less, I feel less nauseous and I'm just sure I felt more than this with my dd :( after having a successful and an unsyccesful pregnancy I can't stop comparing my symptoms with each and right now it feels more like the second :( yesterday I felt quite confident but today I just can't believe it'll all be ok :(

Ok managed to do the ticker-was on the phone version not the full site.
munchkin am feeling exactly the same. Hugs.x

I know its hard not comparing symptoms but we got to remember every preg is different i realize now i should have known something is wrong last time i as had no symptoms even at 7 weeks so jwe all got to relax best we can and like i said there all different just got to keep cpnfidemt these are our rainbows and second chances

:hi: ladies, I'm confused as to which forum I have been posting in as there are two July threads... so can I join if I haven't already.
Been in hospital the last week on fluids, potassium and lots of anti nausea drugs, I seem to have the majority of the vomiting under control but last time I was out it was only for 24 hours so I'm hoping I get pst that milestone. Vomiting seems to take place more in the afternoon - early evening. Was constipated like anything and they had to give me an enema that wasn't too nice. Just keeping everyone posted. I feel really bad motion sickness so even looking back through threads sets me off so sorry I haven't read any before my post. Hope everyone is well. I'm due July 6th too :happydance:

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats on your BFPs!

Munchkin-it's hard to be PAL. I'm PARL and even though I saw bubs yesterday and everything is fine, I'm still having a few anxious moments. It's normal to wonder about every little thing. That's why we are here-to help each other get thru these anxious first months...

So annoyed! Was thinking this spotting stuff was done since I haven't had anything since Tuesday and that was faint brown cm but now today I had faint brown cm again. I know not to worry about it because bubs is fine and I'm not cramping but blah... It's still faint and brown but annoying just the same. Kind of wondering if the internal scan yesterday has something to do with it? That and I was on total bed rest Monday evening thru Wednesday morning but went back to work part-time yesterday. Increased activity (though no heavy lifting) could be part of it too maybe? FX, right? Gah...I hate the not knowing why but I'm happy that beanie is okay so I'm not freaking out like before.

hi dairymomma - we hd a mmc last time so we are opting to have a scan at 6 weeks then another one at 9 weeks just so we feel certain :) Hoppefully a sticky bean for us all

Dairy sorry your having more spotting im sure all is well though im sure its the extra activity

welcome and congrats on your BFPs sofaqueen, hopefulagain

elephant, glad you finally are feeling confidant enough in your pregnancy to join us, dont worry about long essays, Ive composed several myself, its good to express things and get them off your chest. I too wont breathe easy until Im well out of the 1st trimester.

munchkin, im sorry to hear about your brown cm, Im wishing you well that its just a normal pregnancy symptom and nothing more serious.

Ive been dealing with lots of cramping.. nothing bad, just mild but its definitely been a step up from twinges. Seems worse whenever i just get up from sitting, so Im figuring its just ligaments/uterus growth.

My other symptoms are still going strong... mild nausea off and on, food aversions, sore boobs, tiredness. Its tough to be pregnant after a loss, thats for sure... its almost like we lost a certain innocence that other women enjoy without even realizing how blessed they are... anyways!!!

Welcome to all newcomers, and sending good vibes out to all of you :)

Dairymooma is thr brown not from thr scan if it was transvag?

Dairymomma - I think Celine might be right, if bubs seemed fine on the scan and you're spotting it's probably just the internal. I had the precise same thing after the internal, took a few hours, noticed some brown cm, then a small spot of red blood. Since then, nothing.

I spoke with a freind on another thread and after multiple mcs she said she bled every time after internal scan with her good pregnancy. I've also read a lot of studies recently which state if you've seen a heartbeat then bleeding isn't as terrible an omen as it seems to be otherwise...Obviously it's not good, there are still risks, but it's by no means as bad as usual.

Lots of hugs to you X

welcome and congrats on your BFPs sofaqueen, hopefulagain

elephant, glad you finally are feeling confidant enough in your pregnancy to join us, dont worry about long essays, Ive composed several myself, its good to express things and get them off your chest. I too wont breathe easy until Im well out of the 1st trimester.

munchkin, im sorry to hear about your brown cm, Im wishing you well that its just a normal pregnancy symptom and nothing more serious.

Ive been dealing with lots of cramping.. nothing bad, just mild but its definitely been a step up from twinges. Seems worse whenever i just get up from sitting, so Im figuring its just ligaments/uterus growth.

My other symptoms are still going strong... mild nausea off and on, food aversions, sore boobs, tiredness. Its tough to be pregnant after a loss, thats for sure... its almost like we lost a certain innocence that other women enjoy without even realizing how blessed they are... anyways!!!

Welcome to all newcomers, and sending good vibes out to all of you :)

Thanks very much, it sounds like my symptoms are very similar to yours! The nauseas on and off as with food aversions although this seems to be more regular now. The last few days my cramping has increased from twinges to what feels like a period cramp. I should say it doesn't feel like the pains I got when I mc. But its still uncomfortable. They aren't very often but its usually when i'm at work as i'm sitting at a desk most of the day I find where I've been sitting and then get up I get this mild cramp. I am also bloating terribly!!! I'm fine in the morning but by the afternoon I am having to undo buttons lol. Anyone else having the same issue?! xx

Yes def this bloating is insane i didnt have it with my mc so it must be a good sign im havimg strong symptoms

What's up with
spottin its so depresing I mean brown cm every day I'm so scared I hve a blighted ovum .. N There's nothin besides my scan that can tell me have to wait so long .. My body hurts all over stomach pains etc feel like I have flu .. Beh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->