July 2014 rainbows :)

Dairymomma spotting is REALLY common and symptoms do come and go. Cramps are very very normal too. Glad you got your ticker. Hang in there honey we'll get there xx

Really happy for all the sicky girls here. Wish i was feeling more sick :( i've been back at work today and been feeling ok. Having to eat fairly regularly and my boobs hurt a bit but nothing really dramatic sadly. It's really scary. I love it on the rare occasion i feel like total crap because at least i feel pregnant.

Linny lovely for you to join us. This is a very positive lovely thread xx

I know what you mean, some days my symptoms are barely here, then the next day they're in full swing. My nausea seems to be getting worse though which is a good thing lol

My worry is having a missed miscarriage again though, as I still had my symptoms and didn't know :nope:

But I just have a feeling this might be my sticky baby, so fingers crossed.

Linny-I know, right? I'm thumbing my nose at Fate or doubt or whatever the heck is out there and boy does it ever feel great.

Munchkin-I know. I know. (hangs head) I've been here before. This is my 11th pregnancy and I've had spotting with all but 1 pregnancy so far. I've just never had spotting at 5 weeks. It's always started at 7 or later and the cramps were worrisome because I was spotting. I can take one or the other but both at the same time has ALWAYS been bad news for me. If it isn't this time, it'll be a first.

No more pink cm since this morning and only some pinchy stuff in my left ovary right now so FX it's just growing pains and cervical irritation. Dr should call this evening with my hCG numbers and I'm hoping/praying/wishing/begging/pleading/asking that they be over 1900. That would be doubling at a normal rate based on my numbers last week. It's hard to keep hoping but I'm still trying. PARL isn't easy and I REALLY want my ticker to read 15+3 instead of 5+3. Anyone else want to join me in fast forwarding thru the next 10 weeks? :haha:

Hi sedjeez i saw you in first tri and you mentioned this thread i would love to join im very early only 10 dpo today got bfp today terriefied of the next few weeks it took us 20 cycles to conceive this baby i cant bear to have to go through that again praying for sticky beans for us all!!!

Hi ladies mind if I join? My EDD is July 15th.

I found out I was pregnant a week ago, around DPO 15 is when I got my first BFP, and yesterday just had it medically confirmed at the clinic. I called an ob/gyn to schedule the first check up and even when I explained I've had two mcs in a row, they still wouldn't book me until 8 weeks :(

So, big waiting game, again.

My story:
My husband and I waited over 2 years to TTC again, because my first mc was so unexpected (that could happen to ME?!) but since it happened so early (5 weeks) it wasn't quite as traumatizing as the second one. After the 1st we waited a cycle, then immediately got pregnant again the first cycle we TTC, and when I made it past the date of my first mc I was so hopeful... but then the spotting began around 8 weeks, scan showed the embryo stopped growing at 6 weeks and at 10 weeks I mc naturally.
And it was extremely painful, and made me realize several things: our bodies REALLY want to hold on to pregnancies as hard as they can, and 2, a uterus is an extremely strong muscle, it was like working out for 6 hours.. I'm guessing it was a taste of what labor is like.
I would say the worst is coming down off the pregnancy hormones... I was an emotional wreck for months.

NOW, 2 and half years later, I feel so much better, more even keeled, more accepting of mother nature and the possibility this pregnancy may or may not make it.

The only symptoms I've had this time that i didn't have at all for the first 2 is nausea. I'm very happy to be feeling sick, and I'm really really hoping it gets bad enough I vomit lol... no one but ladies in our boat would understand that.

sedgeez, my breast soreness seems to ebb and flow as well, hoping its just part of my biorhythm of hormones... I've been making a point to take a long walk everyday so hopefully the exercise is keeping this moving.

Loup- I've been having lots of twinges also, with an occasional sharper twinge.. not cramps but you mentioned it could be the cyst that produces progesterone... thats encouraging.

Celine and dairymom, I'm with you both on wanting to fast forward to 2nd tri... I feel all I've ever known is 1st trimester, and I'd love to just zip right up to week 15... but I guess theres no shortcuts in life, we have to take the path one step at a time.

At any rate, thanks for the opportunity to share my story, not many people in my life other than my husband and grandmother know I've had miscarriages.
I take it as a good sign this time around that I've already shared my pregnancy with my step-sister, who is 9 weeks pregnant with her 3rd kid with one prior mc (hope!) and my two best girlfriends. I'm waiting til XMAS to share my news with the family.

Good luck all!! :flower:

Hi all, hope i am okay posting here. Although i havent lost a baby since trying this time, my first pregnancy ended in mc, so i feel more comfortable over here, than the regular first trimester. I think once you have mc it kind of takes the magic away a bit, although i think prehaps we maybe appreciate it a little more??

anyhow congratulations on all the bfps!!

I mc back in dec 2010 and went on to have my beautiful dd in 2012. we tried for a year for her.

my dh got married on the 24th oct, had a bit of wedding nookie and just found out i have my bfp first try, am so happy and lucky after months of charting, poas, opks, pills etc previously

My only concern is it turns out i have the same due date as my mc baby, so everything is following the same pattern etc, so scared it will end the same!

Sarah xx

Aww sarah i am sorry just cause they have the same edd dont mean the say situation will happen this might be your second chance for that wonderful baby. I know what you mean about it taking forever to conceive it took us 20 cycles since the loss for the bfp so i am terrified i will lose it and then we would have another 2 years of trying for another baby and i just dont think i can take another 2 years of ttc so im praying for us all everyday for sticky beans!! On the up side my breast are very sore this morning which has to be a good sign new symptoms and others getting sttronger

Hi sedjeez i saw you in first tri and you mentioned this thread i would love to join im very early only 10 dpo today got bfp today terriefied of the next few weeks it took us 20 cycles to conceive this baby i cant bear to have to go through that again praying for sticky beans for us all!!!

Welcome :hugs:

I think we are all feeling the same! It took me over 2 years to conceive the baby we lost. And then we have been trying since with no luck.

Hoping we all have little sticky babies :hugs:

Hi ladies mind if I join? My EDD is July 15th.

I found out I was pregnant a week ago, around DPO 15 is when I got my first BFP, and yesterday just had it medically confirmed at the clinic. I called an ob/gyn to schedule the first check up and even when I explained I've had two mcs in a row, they still wouldn't book me until 8 weeks :(

So, big waiting game, again.

My story:
My husband and I waited over 2 years to TTC again, because my first mc was so unexpected (that could happen to ME?!) but since it happened so early (5 weeks) it wasn't quite as traumatizing as the second one. After the 1st we waited a cycle, then immediately got pregnant again the first cycle we TTC, and when I made it past the date of my first mc I was so hopeful... but then the spotting began around 8 weeks, scan showed the embryo stopped growing at 6 weeks and at 10 weeks I mc naturally.
And it was extremely painful, and made me realize several things: our bodies REALLY want to hold on to pregnancies as hard as they can, and 2, a uterus is an extremely strong muscle, it was like working out for 6 hours.. I'm guessing it was a taste of what labor is like.
I would say the worst is coming down off the pregnancy hormones... I was an emotional wreck for months.

NOW, 2 and half years later, I feel so much better, more even keeled, more accepting of mother nature and the possibility this pregnancy may or may not make it.

The only symptoms I've had this time that i didn't have at all for the first 2 is nausea. I'm very happy to be feeling sick, and I'm really really hoping it gets bad enough I vomit lol... no one but ladies in our boat would understand that.

sedgeez, my breast soreness seems to ebb and flow as well, hoping its just part of my biorhythm of hormones... I've been making a point to take a long walk everyday so hopefully the exercise is keeping this moving.

Loup- I've been having lots of twinges also, with an occasional sharper twinge.. not cramps but you mentioned it could be the cyst that produces progesterone... thats encouraging.

Celine and dairymom, I'm with you both on wanting to fast forward to 2nd tri... I feel all I've ever known is 1st trimester, and I'd love to just zip right up to week 15... but I guess theres no shortcuts in life, we have to take the path one step at a time.

At any rate, thanks for the opportunity to share my story, not many people in my life other than my husband and grandmother know I've had miscarriages.
I take it as a good sign this time around that I've already shared my pregnancy with my step-sister, who is 9 weeks pregnant with her 3rd kid with one prior mc (hope!) and my two best girlfriends. I'm waiting til XMAS to share my news with the family.

Good luck all!! :flower:

Welcome :hugs:

I'm also waiting, I think til maybe after Xmas to tell people.

Good luck!:flower:

Hi all, hope i am okay posting here. Although i havent lost a baby since trying this time, my first pregnancy ended in mc, so i feel more comfortable over here, than the regular first trimester. I think once you have mc it kind of takes the magic away a bit, although i think prehaps we maybe appreciate it a little more??

anyhow congratulations on all the bfps!!

I mc back in dec 2010 and went on to have my beautiful dd in 2012. we tried for a year for her.

my dh got married on the 24th oct, had a bit of wedding nookie and just found out i have my bfp first try, am so happy and lucky after months of charting, poas, opks, pills etc previously

My only concern is it turns out i have the same due date as my mc baby, so everything is following the same pattern etc, so scared it will end the same!

Sarah xx

You're more than welcome here! :hugs:

I think things will be fine, maybe your little angel wanted that date to be their brother or sisters birthday so they could share it with them :hugs:

We said before i got preg that we would wait to tell people but we were so excited that most everyone knows now lol it was my df that couldnt control himself we live next door to his grandmother so we can help care for her and he ran strait over there with the test lol

Hey girls,

Sorry wasnt here yesterday as had a busy day. Got so much stuff to sort out in life in general so tried to sort some of it yesterday.

Just to update, my docotrs has agreed for me to do blood test as he wants to know my hcg levels (rather than progesterone) but wants me to wait till AF date. AF is usually unpredictable and he did say to wait till next week so going to make first available appointment next week. My IC went darker last night only but back again on a low this fmu.

I agree with suffolksarah mentioning that the magic kinda goes when you have suffered a loss because I guess the worries are at the back of your mind. I dont really have any symptoms either so really just want to know whats going on.

Dairym- im glad youre looking positively at it all. Hopefully its just normal spotting which makes sense at this time and the fact that its stopped is also a great sign. Did the Dr call you?

swampmaiden and suffolksarah- welcome and hope we all have a wonderful and happy 9 months journey together.

Thanks for your support ladies, I figured this would be a good forum for worrying and that way I can keep the other pregnancy forum free of mc talk.

Another thing different with this pregnancy so far have been the food aversions... nothing seems good to me. But then when I start eating (cuz i know I have too, even though i dont even feel hungry) I'm suddenly ravenous and polish my whole plate off lol

Has anybody else been feeling very lazy? I just want to go back to bed and snuggle in my down comforter

We said before i got preg that we would wait to tell people but we were so excited that most everyone knows now lol it was my df that couldnt control himself we live next door to his grandmother so we can help care for her and he ran strait over there with the test lol

That gave me a chuckle :)

We wanted to wait too, but for some reason the news is starting to slip out... I mean I'm a terrible liar when it comes to a plausible excuse as to why i'm not drinking or smoking any anymore.. I just can't seem to come up with a good reason as to why i went cold turkey!!

I think of spreading the news not so much as jinxing the situation but more like insuring its reality and success.

Yea my df is not good a secrets so he news.is out for the most part im ok with it just very nervous at how early i found out i mean i havent even missed af yet but my.frer this morning is darker so hope thats a good sign will get some today and keep doing it a few more days just love seeing them 2 lines show up lol just glad i got all of yall for sanity

Hi ladies & all the newbies congratulations!!

My husband was working away last night and I had a major panic that something would go wrong while he was away so I went with him! Feel rather silly now but all ok today.

laugh - I'm glad your dr is checking your blood fingers crossed :)

swampmadien - lazy isn't even the word, I got to the hotel at 8 last night and was in bed by 8.15 didn't get up until 8.30 this morning!!

I'm planning on telling people around xmas. I will be 12 weeks on christmas day so if I get a scan a few days before it would be a lovely time to announce. I'm really not feeling great this evening, feel bit sick and tried so I will read through all your messages properly later but wanted to drop in to check everyone is ok?

I got a guestion im having really bad nerve pain by tailbone everyime i step with my left foot you thik thats ok

wannanewbaby: Not sure if a pain like that is 'ok' per se, but I don't think it has anything to do with your pregnancy. Maybe you strained a muscle or pinched a nerve doing something else, but if it were pregnancy-related, you'd have more symptoms other than just nerve pain. Sounds like sciatica maybe? Try some gentle stretching, deep breathing and pound a few glasses of water... hopefully it'll clear up soon!
The last thing any of us want are weird symptoms, especially pain. Good luck lady!!

Thank you i will try that my name is amy by the way or just call me by screenname i will call doc im gonna use and ask them for opinion to im sure its fine whats weird is its whats been happening for awhile now its why i tested in first place

Amy - I'm not too sure about that but might just be random and it will just go away by tomorrow. Bit different but I had back pain few nights ago though, couldn't get comfortable it was probably nothing to do with being pregnant but I'd think my left toe hurting was a sign something was wrong at the mo.

what's everyone up to this evening/weekend?
I've just had two weeks off work so I'll be working constantly until my scan next Friday, in fact I'm working now (sort of :p) something to keep my mind from worrying I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->