*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Ive done a Frer and this is what I got. There seems to be a pink dot at the top and bottom of the test line, the test is slightly pink...I turned it over and the test line has what I can only describe as a groove running down the length of the test line but not in the control line? There’s a groove that is deep within the test strip that runs down the length of the test line only, I’ve not seen this before on a Frer, I find it odd cos it can give a shadow through the test strip so I’m wondering if this test is faulty.

View attachment 1063559 View attachment 1063560
I definitely see the line. Try retesting tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed for you hun.

Tested at 6pm with a Morrison’s own test. Can anyone see anything?

3ECD6F33-9A80-4F43-8EEE-FF99A36CE48D.jpeg C67C7B75-B721-4EA5-87A9-D2220DFEDEBA.jpeg

I’ve got a vvvvvvvfaint line on an IC that I’m happy to look at for a long time! The type I don’t need to tilt the test in different lights to see but one that cannot photo well with my phone so I won’t post it as it frustrating trying to get a good picture, but I’m happy to look at it and I hope tomorrow or the next few days it gets darker. I’m in that territory now where you cling onto hope.

shnsn, I saw the IC and the FRER I think I see it too, it's a little blurry. FX for you that this is the one!

The witch came a little early. :( So that means I'll be testing again on the 28th, and we'll be doing our first round of clomid this month. FX everyone!!

I see some BFP’s, congrats! <3 :happydance:

AFM, I started spotting late last night and today I have a light flow so the witch got me. On to cycle 13 then... :cry: my new estimated period due date is July 30th.

During my next fertile window we’ll be staying at my in-laws with the whole family present for days... So I’ll be having a hard time using OPK's, taking my temp and getting it on. Cycle 13 will most likely also result in a BFN...

I’ll update the first post later today.

AFM, I started spotting late last night and today I have a light flow so the witch got me. On to cycle 13 then... :cry: my new estimated period due date is July 30th.

During my next fertile window we’ll be staying at my in-laws with the whole family present for days... So I’ll be having a hard time using OPK's, taking my temp and getting it on. Cycle 13 will most likely also result in a BFN...

Ah no I'm sorry :( fingers crossed for a surprise BFP next cycle x

The witch came a little early. :( So that means I'll be testing again on the 28th, and we'll be doing our first round of clomid this month. FX everyone!!
I'm sorry :( good luck with the clomid x

9dpo for me. My temp is going down so I'm guessing that is a bad thing going by what other ladies have said. Tested this morning and stark white. X

Screenshot_20190702-065256_FF Mobile.jpg

Ladies how do you coment on people’s post without individual quotes like we used to. I think it’s called multi quote can’t see it on here

Millhaven so sorry and for anyone else pretty sure I’m a dud month too.

Becky how long is your LP it’s stil so early but the idea is just before period depending on your body your temp will start dropping however you never know mine dipped 12dpo but then shot right up the next day and bfp but again lost that one

Ladies how do you coment on people’s post without individual quotes like we used to. I think it’s called multi quote can’t see it on here

Becky how long is your LP it’s stil so early but the idea is just before period depending on your body your temp will start dropping however you never know mine dipped 12dpo but then shot right up the next day and bfp but again lost that one
My lp averages out at 16 days x

I was wondering this too when I came back on doesn’t seem to be the option to do that anymore!

Sorry the witch got you girls Millhaven and Marthea, not feeling too hopeful for this month either! But going to go and POAS anyway8-[ absolutely zero symptoms other than cramping which is just crap.....

I need help please! I'm 3dpo and my temp is not really rising as high as it usually does. Definitly ovulated, CM is thick and creamy (sorry tmi) cervix is high and opk is negative. I'm regular, luteal phase is 14 days like clockwork. Has this happened to anyone else? Usually I get a temp spike the day after then a fall back rise then up again by 3dpo. To be fair, my pre ovulation temp dipped the lowest I've ever had. Chart attached....

Screenshot_20190702-094150_Femometer.jpg

Got a flipping faint shadow line it’s too early so not reading much into it stupid tests, going to do another now as I have my SMU in a little pot and see what happens. Not sure if you can see it it’s hard to pic up on a photo

D7F80019-38C9-46DE-977E-04802ADCBB7A.jpeg

I’m so sorry hun. Fingers crossed for end of the month. You’re still in for July!! Xx

I hit reply on the post I want to comment on, even if there’s more than one. It puts all the quotes in the reply box. I just manually break them up. Works for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->