*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Got a flipping faint shadow line it’s too early so not reading much into it stupid tests, going to do another now as I have my SMU in a little pot and see what happens. Not sure if you can see it it’s hard to pic up on a photo

View attachment 1063598
I can see the shadow..... try a frer or wait a couple more days. What dpo are you again? X

@GemmaG Just looked back. You’re 7dpo today? I’d wait a couple more days hun. If you can hehe. Good luck. Got everything crossed for you x

Sorry Millhaven and Marthea007 :hugs:

Hopeful2019 I had a similar thing last month. Not sure why it was like it. But my pre- o temps seemed higher so maybe it was just that the cover line was higher.

GemmaG I can see what you see!! But I have an aversion to those tests and had faint lines on them last month and no BFP! I would say yours looks a little clearer than mine though!

Second test...... still a shadow line! Or maybe I’m seeing stuff

24DC8550-E9E4-4A7B-8A78-2AF1DAA9A3C5.jpeg

@GemmaG Just looked back. You’re 7dpo today? I’d wait a couple more days hun. If you can hehe. Good luck. Got everything crossed for you x

Yes could be 6, 7 or 8dpo depending on when I ovulated I went for the middle because I had two days surge. I havent had a period yet since my miscarriage and that was only three weeks ago yesterday. Lol il prob be peeing on these suckers every chance I get if I’m honest:haha: not getting overly excited

I have a pack of FRERs in my drawer wondering should I just use one? But prob best I wait a few days

I have a pack of FRERs in my drawer wondering should I just use one? But prob best I wait a few days

You are more patient than I am! I wouldn’t be able to resist! But you are right, I’d wait a couple of days

So happy for you mumof1+1! :hugs:

Sorry Millhaven and Marthea007! :hugs: Millhaven, you never know. It just takes 1 time!

Gemma, I see the line on both tests FX for you!

As for me, total BFN on the tests, and now I got a very positive OPK? I don't know what's going on. I knew it would be unpredictable since I'm still waiting to have my first period but man, this is going to be a rollercoaster!

I guess I'll test the 17th instead? We've been doing the BD every 2 days... so I mean even if some are apparently not accurate ovulation, if one of them is, we should be catching it... :shrug:

20190702_061428.jpg

Shnsn have you tested again today x

This is what I got, I’m not too sure just because it started off as a white line which was odd and then within 10 mins had a bit of colour. My other IC are stark white. I am 7-8 dp so still early, my Frer this morning was like yesterday’s.

D54BC461-103E-44C0-A90E-ADB6FDD5970B.jpeg

So happy for you mumof1+1! :hugs:

Sorry Millhaven and Marthea007! :hugs: Millhaven, you never know. It just takes 1 time!

Gemma, I see the line on both tests FX for you!

As for me, total BFN on the tests, and now I got a very positive OPK? I don't know what's going on. I knew it would be unpredictable since I'm still waiting to have my first period but man, this is going to be a rollercoaster!

I guess I'll test the 17th instead? We've been doing the BD every 2 days... so I mean even if some are apparently not accurate ovulation, if one of them is, we should be catching it... :shrug:

View attachment 1063619

Similar think happened to me today.. I'm at 10 dpo and have many symptoms. I got BFN on my pregnancy tests and a clear positive on my opk.I will test again after 2 days.

Millhaven: Hugs. Loss is never easy. Praying this thread brings you a sticky bean. Will be stalking you!

Can you please add me to July 9th?

Mumof1+1: Super Congrats to you!!

Sorry for the AFs that have shown. Praying we see a bfp keep her at bay for the next cycle.

Hope we see tons of rainbows in this month. Hugs all

Last edited:
Mumof1+1 amazing congratulations!

Shnsn I can see that line. Hoping tomorrow brings a lovely BFP for you x

Thanks ladies time will tell I suppose. Have absolutely no signs I’m pregnant though my boobs aren’t even that sore, tingly more than anything and a few cramps. It’s strange but hey ho will see what tomorrow brings x

Good luck ladies. I’m seeing what you’re seeing Gemmag and shnsn. Hope they’re clearer lines for you ladies tomorrow.

9 DPO here and BFN. Had positives with both of my girls at this point so pretty sure I’m out. Will probably end up testing again for the new cycle at the end of the month. On the plus side an April baby sounds pretty great.

This is what I got, I’m not too sure just because it started off as a white line which was odd and then within 10 mins had a bit of colour. My other IC are stark white. I am 7-8 dp so still early, my Frer this morning was like yesterday’s.

View attachment 1063624

Give it a couple more days. I had a bfn at 7dpo too....
If you have plenty of IC I’d use those until they show a bfp and save any frer you have. Sending you lots of luck and babydust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->