*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Thanks ladies. I’m really hoping the clomid will help. I’ve got PCOS so I never really know if I ovulate.

Gemma, I see the super faint line so FX for you!!

This is what I got, I’m not too sure just because it started off as a white line which was odd and then within 10 mins had a bit of colour. My other IC are stark white. I am 7-8 dp so still early, my Frer this morning was like yesterday’s.

View attachment 1063624

Seeing a faint line! Fx for some progression tomorrow!

I see some BFP’s, congrats! <3 :happydance:

AFM, I started spotting late last night and today I have a light flow so the witch got me. On to cycle 13 then... :cry: my new estimated period due date is July 30th.

During my next fertile window we’ll be staying at my in-laws with the whole family present for days... So I’ll be having a hard time using OPK's, taking my temp and getting it on. Cycle 13 will most likely also result in a BFN...

I’ll update the first post later today.
Sorry hun that the witch got you, same here you're not alone! Hopefully for you not being able to completely focus on ttc will bring about your bfp next cycle... fx'd!

I’ll catch up properly tomorrow I’ve been working last two days...... on and off twinges and stretching and a littlr bit of yellowy/green ewcm. Also ewcm last 4 days and a few various symptoms but nothing shouting pregnant

2 completely diff temps one I slept 11.30-3.30 took it quite low temp a good dip then I slept 3.30-6.30 quite a high temp which one. Bit of nausea this morning

Frer taken with second or third MU

How’s everyone else getting on today?
Fx for everyone

5C9D4DD7-9C7E-4770-84DD-FA9848EDB9F2.jpeg 1DF8E129-EB02-453B-9A13-50190CDD4FB1.jpeg 2AF55C24-352B-446C-8A3B-416198533133.jpeg 925143C0-0315-41BD-A922-FB10DA606E91.jpeg 6BB0345C-D52A-4A97-81F1-216821839DF4.jpeg

This morning FRER think I see a line but not trusting my eyes at the minute

So hard to get a photo had to go outside to get more light

A924E609-AB11-4FEC-B12F-DE7335C76C34.jpeg

Frer taken with second or third MU

How’s everyone else getting on today?
Fx for everyone

View attachment 1063648 View attachment 1063650 View attachment 1063651 View attachment 1063653 View attachment 1063654

I think you’ve got your :bfp::bfp: I see a second line on all of them. Fingers crossed. Good luck xx

This morning FRER think I see a line but not trusting my eyes at the minute

So hard to get a photo had to go outside to get more light

View attachment 1063656

I think you also have your :bfp::bfp: I see a second line on yours aswell. Fingers crossed and good luck xx

On my phone the pics seem really bad like not that clear so it’s prob my phone fingers crossed girls. Any input on my post I put earlier about my temps

On my phone the pics seem really bad like not that clear so it’s prob my phone fingers crossed girls. Any input on my post I put earlier about my temps

Sorry I wish I could help but I don’t temp not yet anyway so I don’t really understand it x

2 completely diff temps one I slept 11.30-3.30 took it quite low temp a good dip then I slept 3.30-6.30 quite a high temp which one. Bit of nausea this morning

I would say perhaps the second one.

3.30 if its a different time than all your others one would render it invalid because it would be much lower, and the next one ... well they usually recommend 3-4 hours of uninterrupted sleep. So I guess it might be a little flush (because if you woke up at 3.30 and took your temp I mean unless you fell asleep at like 3.31... you would be a little on the low range) but I would consider it still more reliable than the one you took at 3.30 am.

I would say perhaps the second one.

3.30 if its a different time than all your others one would render it invalid because it would be much lower, and the next one ... well they usually recommend 3-4 hours of uninterrupted sleep. So I guess it might be a little flush (because if you woke up at 3.30 and took your temp I mean unless you fell asleep at like 3.31... you would be a little on the low range) but I would consider it still more reliable than the one you took at 3.30 am.

Problem is half my week temps are at that time as my hubby works very early and other half between 5-6am so maybe first one is ok. I’ve been taken my temp last 3 days at 4am and was a good temp so this one is quite a dip around same time so maybe implantation and first temp was 4.5 hour sleep the later one was 3

One can dream hey :haha:

Good luck ladies. I’m seeing what you’re seeing Gemmag and shnsn. Hope they’re clearer lines for you ladies tomorrow.

9 DPO here and BFN. Had positives with both of my girls at this point so pretty sure I’m out. Will probably end up testing again for the new cycle at the end of the month. On the plus side an April baby sounds pretty great.

Hopefully not huni have you tested today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->