*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Put me down for the 16th. I gave up on trying, it was too emotional and just took on a new Engineering Manager job. Not the best time for me to be pregnant after trying 4 months. We had sex Twice all month, been super busy. Today, I'm bleeding 6-7 days before my period is due, it's light and cramps. Might be implantation. My cycle is usually 31-32. I'm on day 26. Not sure what is going on... I'm freaking out.

So sorry wantingagirl it truly does suck I hope you have your take home baby soon.

Can I join too?
Cycle Day 13
Due to test 24th July

Just started TTC no.3. Feel a bit all over the place as I travelled last month which screwed up my cycle and made me three days late. I didn't get a chance to order OPKs last week so I'm going by pains, CM and period app to track ovulation. According to app I'm due to ovulate on wednesday but I think I may have ovulated yesterday which would have been the my usual cycle day to ovulate had my period not been three days late last month. Opks should arrive tomorrow so I will see if I'm right or my app. FX you all get your bfb! x
Absolutely gutted I really thought it was something the other day on that frer x

Put me down for the 16th. I gave up on trying, it was too emotional and just took on a new Engineering Manager job. Not the best time for me to be pregnant after trying 4 months. We had sex Twice all month, been super busy. Today, I'm bleeding 6-7 days before my period is due, it's light and cramps. Might be implantation. My cycle is usually 31-32. I'm on day 26. Not sure what is going on... I'm freaking out.

Hopefully it works out how you want it x

OPK kits finally arrived last night. The test line was so light so now I'm convinced that I did ovulate on Sunday and that my app is wrong. Last month's trip to america really did send my cycle all over the place. Sunday would have been my normal ovulation date had travelling not delayed my period last month so here's hoping that means I can start testing 3 days earlier this month. Every cloud and all that. Luckily we BD on Sunday. So now I'm only 4dpo and it's dragging in. I'll probably start testing around 9dpo with internet cheapies. Sending baby dust to all those still waiting to test and those heading into next month :dust:

56D5390C-E5C7-46D3-A4C1-AAC3100CC585.jpeg Evening ladies. Here’s my latest test. Don’t know what to make of it. I still see a line but was hoping it would be somewhat stronger by now

How many dpo are you! When was your last test was it only a couple of days ago x
I can’t go by dpo lovely because my cycle has gone really off this time. I have a average 42-45 cycle. And I should be ovulating or just finished ovulating this week. :)

View attachment 1064336 Evening ladies. Here’s my latest test. Don’t know what to make of it. I still see a line but was hoping it would be somewhat stronger by now
Ciz I'm thinking frer has a bad batch out right now. I got my positive on a digital with fmu yesterday. My test today is so faint that I would likely have called an evap if I hadnt seen YES+ yesterday. I'm going to wait to test anymore until Sunday or Monday.

Reactions: ciz
Hi ladies! I just found this thread. I had a chemical last month and in April. Also mc in October of last year at 9 weeks with a blighted ovum and 10 weeks in February this year. My dr had me on thyroid medicine that I did not need and I believe it caused the mc in Feb, and the two chemicals in April and June. I've been off it since the beginning of this cycle. Wasn't expecting anything this month, but I o'ed really early at what I suspect cd11 based on a positive opk cd10 and 11. I usually get a positive opk on cd12and 13. Ff put my o date on cd 12 and countdown to pregnancy put it at cd13 due to temps, but sometimes my temps are slow to rise. Ff says I'm 6 dpo. I have pregnancy symptoms though so of course I tested yesterday and today. I think I might be 7 dpo today but who knows. Got the faintest line on fmu and smu. Fmu is top and smu is under that. The bottom test is for reference and was from my chemical. Think I see the faintest lines! Hope I can join you in testing. Wasn't expecting anything this cycle but now of course I'm hopeful. It's so faint irl so I don't expect it to show very well on here.
20190711_090810.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back