• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Thats good lines for 7dpo! FX its a sticky one for you xxx

Hi ladies! I just found this thread. I had a chemical last month and in April. Also mc in October of last year at 9 weeks with a blighted ovum and 10 weeks in February this year. My dr had me on thyroid medicine that I did not need and I believe it caused the mc in Feb, and the two chemicals in April and June. I've been off it since the beginning of this cycle. Wasn't expecting anything this month, but I o'ed really early at what I suspect 11 dpo based on a positive opk cd10 and 11. I usually get a positive opk on cd12and 13. Ff put my o date on cd 12 and countdown to pregnancy put it at cd13 due to temps, but sometimes my temps are slow to rise. Ff says I'm 6 dpo. I have pregnancy symptoms though so if course I tested yesterday and today. I think I might be 7 dpo today but who knows. Got the faintest line on fmu and smu. Fmu is top and smu is under that. The bottom test is for reference and was from my chemical. Think I see the faintest lines! Hope I can join you in testing. Wasn't expecting anything this cycle but now of course I'm hopeful. It's so faint irl so I don't expect it to show very well on here.
View attachment 1064361

Hey hun! Eeeeeeeek I’m going to combust! I see it! Xx

Congratulations ciz. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean xx

Reactions: ciz
So excited. First sign of fertile cm today and due to ovulate in a few days. Bd’d today and hoping to bd again at least 2 more times before o. Once again fingers are crossed for this cycle. I want to finally see those 2 lines.

Congrats!! Great lines :)

I'm out this month :( AF decided to show up last night. :(

All the best to everyone still waiting to test!!

So excited. First sign of fertile cm today and due to ovulate in a few days. Bd’d today and hoping to bd again at least 2 more times before o. Once again fingers are crossed for this cycle. I want to finally see those 2 lines.
Lots of luck catching the egg :)

Congrats!! Great lines :)

I'm out this month :( AF decided to show up last night. :(

All the best to everyone still waiting to test!!
Thank you. Sorry af turned up. Sending you lots of luck for new cycle x

Congrats ciz!!!

My test today. I think I'm 8 dpo. Ff says 7 and ctp says 6. But sometimes my temp takes a day or two to rise so I'm thinking 8, 7 at the earliest.

20190712_090426.jpg

Hi all, been a while since I was last here after my last mc last July. Quick recap ....We decided not to ttc anymore as the past couple of years have been too hard and it was time to concentrate on my boys and enjoy them. The constant worry was too much.
I went on the pill for a few months but felt it wasn't agreeing with me, got constant thrush, my anxiety was high and libido low. So anyway, pull out method and avoiding fertile periods has been fine.....until this week where I got a bit carried away :blush:

So eh, looks like I'm back :thumbup: for this month anyway.

I will test on the 21st.....Good luck everyone and congrats on the bfp 's so far :dust:

I'm bleeding and my lines are faint. Idk if this baby is going to stick. I'm devastated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->