• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Hey Ladies,

I always have a 31 day cycle, AF was due on Thursday I had bloating as per normal and only brown discharge, have had brown discharge for 3 days now, no pain, super fatigued and BFN. Anyone had this? My period is always so painful I need to take a day off of work, have had no pain or blood.... has anyone had this?

:shrug:Well my excitement was short lived Back to ultra faint line again. This is getting a bit much now. Yesterday really excited stupidly told the hubby we’re pregnant. Now I see this, this morning. 9A34BB2D-8494-4294-9F01-B05C219DC0CC.jpeg

I'm bleeding and my lines are faint. Idk if this baby is going to stick. I'm devastated.
Oh no! I hope that’s not the case lovely. My mum told me she was still having periods when she was pregnant with me. Keep us updated. Big hug

I'm bleeding and my lines are faint. Idk if this baby is going to stick. I'm devastated.
Oh no Mrs Mabery hoping and praying it will be okay. Is the bleeding heavy? Huge hugs huni x

:shrug:Well my excitement was short lived Back to ultra faint line again. This is getting a bit much now. Yesterday really excited stupidly told the hubby we’re pregnant. Now I see this, this morning. View attachment 1064424

Ciz are you using FMU? My FMU is absolutely pants! X

:shrug:Well my excitement was short lived Back to ultra faint line again. This is getting a bit much now. Yesterday really excited stupidly told the hubby we’re pregnant. Now I see this, this morning. View attachment 1064424
My fmu is rubbish for some reason. I would still advise waiting another day or 2, mine got darker after 3 days x

My fmu is rubbish for some reason. I would still advise waiting another day or 2, mine got darker after 3 days x
Thanks lovely. I’ve just had a look at this mornings test again and the lines pretty much disappeared :(

Bleeding is heavy and test is negative this morning. It's over.

Thanks lovely. I’ve just had a look at this mornings test again and the lines pretty much disappeared :(
I’m hoping it’s darker for you tomorrow if you plan on testing again. X

Ciz that’s pants! Have you ever been tested for PCOS?
No hun I haven’t. Think I’ll be heading to dr soon because this is happening too often now

No hun I haven’t. Think I’ll be heading to dr soon because this is happening too often now

That’s so annoying totally gets your hopes up. I would mention PCOS. Pretty sure it can show up as a false bfp unless of course you have had a chemical. Huge hugs lady xx

Reactions: ciz
That’s so annoying totally gets your hopes up. I would mention PCOS. Pretty sure it can show up as a false bfp unless of course you have had a chemical. Huge hugs lady xx
Thank you lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->