• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

:shrug:Well my excitement was short lived Back to ultra faint line again. This is getting a bit much now. Yesterday really excited stupidly told the hubby we’re pregnant. Now I see this, this morning. View attachment 1064424
Seriously, ugh hopefully its just taking time for lil bean to get nice and snuggled in... because that test yesterday was no question, it wasn't stupid to tell hubby I would've with that test yesterday.

HEy ladies mind if I join? I just stopped my pill on Monday but got what looks to be a positive OPK already today. So hubby and I snuck in some BD during little girls nap and I guess I’m officially in my first TWW TTC#2! Will be testing 8-9 DPO so 23-24th. May be a dud month because I haven’t had a normal cycle off BC but I figured I may as well try as not. Posting my OPK, top was morning and bottom was later that afternoon. It does look + right?

2A953495-9AA8-469E-99F9-728C62B81C66.jpeg

Tonight’s test. Completely negative now. Just feel utter crap today. B829EA83-394D-4864-84A3-18BC284A16BB.jpeg

HEy ladies mind if I join? I just stopped my pill on Monday but got what looks to be a positive OPK already today. So hubby and I snuck in some BD during little girls nap and I guess I’m officially in my first TWW TTC#2! Will be testing 8-9 DPO so 23-24th. May be a dud month because I haven’t had a normal cycle off BC but I figured I may as well try as not. Posting my OPK, top was morning and bottom was later that afternoon. It does look + right?

View attachment 1064453

Looks positive hun lots of luck :)

Ok ladies so opk time... did I peak yesterday or today?
20190713_013158.jpg
20190714_003049.jpg
Edit to say are both positive?

Hi ladies I am back. After testing early and not getting even a squinter I had a digital left with me on holiday. Have been feeling a bit hormonal the last few days and noticed my resting heart rate increasing on my Fitbit so thought what the hell. Will take it and see. Please god let this be a sticky one. 6th time lucky. Had no other symptoms to note but hoping that’s just because I’ve been too busy.

image.jpg

Hi ladies I am back. After testing early and not getting even a squinter I had a digital left with me on holiday. Have been feeling a bit hormonal the last few days and noticed my resting heart rate increasing on my Fitbit so thought what the hell. Will take it and see. Please god let this be a sticky one. 6th time lucky. Had no other symptoms to note but hoping that’s just because I’ve been too busy.

View attachment 1064486

Oh fab congrats lovely :) btw what does the increased resting heart rate mean? Never heard that before lol

Oh fab congrats lovely :) btw what does the increased resting heart rate mean? Never heard that before lol
Hi Ciz
Hope you are doing ok it’s been a tough time for you. Have had 5 losses as well so know what you are going through. I noticed last time I was pregnant as well that my resting heart rate increased either every day or every other day. Googled it and happens to a lot of people during first few weeks as more blood pumps round body but think it then goes stable again as your body gets used to it again. I am rooting for you. You maybe don’t remember me from earlier in the year but you were really supportive of me when I had my last loss. I discovered I had a thyroid issue which they think has been causing the losses so am hoping now am on medication for it it helps. Am very nervous though as they said it may need tweaked to get it right. Xx

Reactions: ciz

View attachment 1064486

Yay that’s great news lovely!

Hi Ciz
Hope you are doing ok it’s been a tough time for you. Have had 5 losses as well so know what you are going through. I noticed last time I was pregnant as well that my resting heart rate increased either every day or every other day. Googled it and happens to a lot of people during first few weeks as more blood pumps round body but think it then goes stable again as your body gets used to it again. I am rooting for you. You maybe don’t remember me from earlier in the year but you were really supportive of me when I had my last loss. I discovered I had a thyroid issue which they think has been causing the losses so am hoping now am on medication for it it helps. Am very nervous though as they said it may need tweaked to get it right. Xx

Good luck hun! Lots of sticky vibes! I know how is it too in the middle of my 6th Loss this sh** is hard! But I got my rainbow in the end so I’ll get it again , hopefully!!

My period was due today and it’s not here. It usually shows up in the morning as soon as I awake. No it’s 12 in the afternoon....no af....very very minimal cramps. Going to wait two more days to test. I haven’t tested the whole tww. That’s a record for me.

Hi Ciz
I thought your name was ringing a bell with me. Oh I’m so glad they might have pin pointed a reason for your losses! Everything is crossed lovely that your medication will be effective. Well heck you learn something new with these preg signs lol. Ye I’m still on my rollercoaster it is wearing me down and making me question whether to carry on. Still not had any bleed yet with this month yet so fingers crossed xx

No bleed so did my last frer I had. And the line is back ultra faint but there.... even more confused now. AD4B960D-F4F3-4644-A59D-147D5753FF53.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->