• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Hi ladies I am back. After testing early and not getting even a squinter I had a digital left with me on holiday. Have been feeling a bit hormonal the last few days and noticed my resting heart rate increasing on my Fitbit so thought what the hell. Will take it and see. Please god let this be a sticky one. 6th time lucky. Had no other symptoms to note but hoping that’s just because I’ve been too busy.

View attachment 1064486
Congrats x

Hi ladies I am back. After testing early and not getting even a squinter I had a digital left with me on holiday. Have been feeling a bit hormonal the last few days and noticed my resting heart rate increasing on my Fitbit so thought what the hell. Will take it and see. Please god let this be a sticky one. 6th time lucky. Had no other symptoms to note but hoping that’s just because I’ve been too busy.

View attachment 1064486
Congratulations

******graphic photo attached warning*****4F5AFF9A-8855-47D3-9160-0904A8D6D105.jpeg

So went to loo for a pee. When I wiped I had this streaky blood mucus. The pic beside was another wipe straight after and had a feel of cervix. No blood whatsoever.
Maybe implant bleed? But surely I wouldn’t be getting lines on tests just yet? I don’t think ovulation bleed.

Please put me down for the 18th. Been having some intermittent light brown and pink spotting from CD21. Currently on CD25. Also just been feeling really weird. Could just be a strange PMS, but I don't know.

Sorry you’re going through this Ciz. I’m just wondering if you have been checked for a cyst? I think I’ve seen faint lines on previous testing months for you before and remember seeing a thread on here where someone was getting faint lines coming and going for months, enough to even get a positive digital once, and it turned out to be a cyst that was producing hcg. Sorry to be a downer and I hope I’m wrong more than anything but figure it’s best to give you some more insight. But as I say I really hope it’s not that and you’re just a slow hcg riser!

Hi everyone, hope I can join? AF likely due around 22nd; I'm hoping to wait her out and not test til she is due but my self discipline isn't the best but you can put me down for the 22nd :)

******graphic photo attached warning*****View attachment 1064496

So went to loo for a pee. When I wiped I had this streaky blood mucus. The pic beside was another wipe straight after and had a feel of cervix. No blood whatsoever.
Maybe implant bleed? But surely I wouldn’t be getting lines on tests just yet? I don’t think ovulation bleed.

On all my pregnancies I had lines after I had implantation bleeding and on the day of implantation so it is possible. Can you do another test? Only if you want to though as it might drive you crazy xx

Sorry you’re going through this Ciz. I’m just wondering if you have been checked for a cyst? I think I’ve seen faint lines on previous testing months for you before and remember seeing a thread on here where someone was getting faint lines coming and going for months, enough to even get a positive digital once, and it turned out to be a cyst that was producing hcg. Sorry to be a downer and I hope I’m wrong more than anything but figure it’s best to give you some more insight. But as I say I really hope it’s not that and you’re just a slow hcg riser!
Aww hun don’t worry your not being a downer about it at all. I welcome any suggestions and opinions. Will definitely mention that to dr if I decide to go. Will give it afew more days and see. :)

Today’s test. It’s not a first response but it’s similar think must be made same manufacturer lol (A lot cheaper) 3AE292CA-4897-48C8-AC48-5D12FE43240C.jpeg

Today’s test. It’s not a first response but it’s similar think must be made same manufacturer lol (A lot cheaper) View attachment 1064503
So strange. Sorry you are going through this. Think you should go to the Drs and get them to check everything. Hopefully it’s implantation bleeding. Xx

Reactions: ciz
Ciz so bizarre it’s gone back down again, I’d defo get checked again do not fair for you to keep going through this. Have you thought about taking Maca Root to try and regulate your hormones, I’m on it xx

Today’s test. It’s not a first response but it’s similar think must be made same manufacturer lol (A lot cheaper)

Have you had a recent UTI???

I've seen ladies get faint lines with UTIs and the lines then fade.

UTIs and cysts can cause faint lines on tests (link).Might be due to the proteins.

Hi, please could you add me, I'll be testing on 29th July

Ciz could your GP not do your levels? That’s definitely there. It’s all so confusing I’m sure it’s awful. At least they could give you some confirmation about what’s going on!

I’ve never seen those tests before I would have swore it was a FRER what are they called?

Congrats positive!

Sorry hopeful :(

Ciz so confusing!!!! Hoping you get an answer very soon! The only times I've had a false positive was from extended release ambien. Of course I hope you're not having a miscarriage, I've had 9. Nothing is worse. I do think that could be implantation and I've seen crazier things than tests getting lighter and darker again.

Reactions: ciz
9DED9D51-F6D2-42E0-9C2E-DD2C78E821A1.jpeg Hi ladies can I jump in? Here are my progression pics from 6dpo to today at 9 dpo - I’m definitely seeing something, what do you all think? ❤️

9DED9D51-F6D2-42E0-9C2E-DD2C78E821A1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->