July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Glad your son is negative now, Haleigh. Maybe you can have a bit of a Christmas redo?

Lovely test, Lucy! I'm looking forward to shopping too, but still too superstitious to believe all will be well. Decided I'll plan to go out shopping if I get to the 20w scan. Also have lots of boy stuff to reuse, so that would influence my shopping decisions too :) I am feeling some mild nausea today, so that's something!

Merry Christmas ladies hope you all had a nice Xmas. I got my date for my 12 week scan, 7th of Feb. But I should get an early scan for sometime in Jan hopefully

Thanks @Rach87 ! Keen to do another frer and see how it’s looking but I’m still at my in laws so feels weird doing it here lol. It might snow here today so that would be fun!
Hope everyone is doing well and resting after a busy week. Anyone felt movement yet?

I thought I felt movement a couple of times Lucy but I'm barely 11 weeks so probably wind
With my others I didn't feel anything until 20-21 weeks and it was kicks, I missed out the flutters because of an anterior placenta with all of them

I didn't feel movement until 19/20 weeks, either. Long way to go until I get to that point! It's nice being in a mixed group- fun to see the things I can look forward to :)

Star, 11 weeks! You’re almost out of the dark first trimester, yippee! How are you feeling? Maybe you did feel flutters and your placenta is posterior, I did around then with my second.

winterbub, I agree! Fun seeing what’s ahead of us.

I’m keen to do another frer. Is that crazy? I’ve got 3 with me that need to be used lol

I was thinking that earlier Lucy, how am I supposed to early in second tri?!
Be interesting to see what exactly I am on Friday, according to the early scan would be 11w2d but that wasn't an Internal
That's exciting to think it could be movements then as thought I felt something earlier today as well!

Hope everyone is well today

I feel so lazy at the moment, hardly going out and just counting down the days til scan
Looking forward to getting back to work and normal life after the holidays
I lack motivation otherwise lol

Hope everyone else Is well

We were out for lunch and I got this burning/mild cramping and my immediate thought was bad. I was so scared to use the toilet but all good. My anxiety went so bad, it’s just sucks pregnancy after losses doesn’t it. So took a frer, what do you think for 5 and a half weeks? I haven’t tested at this stage before. In need of reassurance!

A3D36A04-8847-4FC9-ADEC-9A4C6622D4ED.jpeg

@Lucy3 i have tested until like 8+ weeks before and never had a dye stealer like that. At 5-6 weeks I just had a test line slightly darker than control. Gorgeous.

@MrsKatie thank you so much. You have really helped, my anxiety was so server I could barely function earlier. Thank you thank you <3

Hey ladies sorry been Mia for a bit with the holidays and what not. Just had my genetic testing done today with gender and an early
Glucose test :roll: needless to say my stomach is not feeling so well after the glucose test anyone else feel that way ? On another note I can't wait for the results and to do my gender reveal \\:D/

I have though I felt little flutters here and there, but then thought it must be wind to x

I thought I felt movement a couple of times Lucy but I'm barely 11 weeks so probably wind
With my others I didn't feel anything until 20-21 weeks and it was kicks, I missed out the flutters because of an anterior placenta with all of them

@Lucy3 your test looks great! I know what you mean about the anxiety though. I have my scan on the 30th send I'm so worried about it :( I know I shouldn't be.

Hope your all doing OK x

I feel you on the fear, Lucy. :hugs:i can't picture having a new baby in August. It's all very bizarre after you've had some bad news in the past. Your test looks fantastic. What I've told myself is that the outcome has already been decided. Fretting won't change it, so may as well try and think positive, you know? When will you have a scan?

So exciting to hear that you might have felt flutters, Hayleigh. :cloud9:

I just saw you had G-B-G-B-G Katie! Did you away or anything, or that's just how it all turned out?

I was expecting the worst with the glucose drink, babymom. In the end it wasn't that bad- probably because I went in expecting the worst!

I'm definitely starting to feel baby move randomly, still feels fluttery but I remember the feeling from pregnancy with my 2 daughters. Amazing :cloud9:

Lucy your tests look great. Beware of the hook effect if you carry on testing as this can make you worry unnecessarily. I had a lot of cramps and stabbing pains 1st tri too.

Can't believe 2022 is almost here!!

Happy scan day Halyheigh!

@MrsT116 aww how lovely you can feel movement. I feel so far away from that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->