July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Totally late to the party here but can I join? I'm in the May/June group too as my original due date was 28th June, but from a private scan it looks more likely to be 1st or 2nd July.
Hope you ladies are all doing well. I have my 12 week scan on Thursday which I'm equal parts dreading/looking forward to!
Welcome to the group

Hi lovely ladies, I’m back! Luckily I still squeeze into this group with my EDD end of August. This is my line progression, today is 17dpo and almost got my dye stealer with just a trickle of pee lol. Will catch up on the group when I get chance. Very excited to be here.

10824FD8-D96C-4F75-AECA-D1454DC6502D.jpeg

Yay Lucy! So happy to have you back in the group, tests look amazing!

@MrsKatie
Hopefully u and I will be in the feb 2023 due date group if ure gonna start trying in May too. I really wud love a winter due date next time as last 2 I was massively pregnant through the whole summer and damn it was hot. Lol. Not long now and we can start trying hon May will come around in no time. But it's good to stalk these groups while we wait hehe.

@Lucy3
That's a line stealer hon. The test line is slightly darker yay. I didn't get a complete line stealer untill I was 5 weeks pregnant and I got a 3+ on a digital that day too.
Girl this is ure rainbow i just know it.

@JAJuly2013
Yay for joining the due date group hon. You have got this and u will be fine.

hi everyone! sorry this is a new website for me so i apologize if i'm not doing this right!
i am 5 weeks and 3 days as of today. we tried for a long year and a half before finally getting out positive. i had some bleeding on monday but got my HCG levels tested and they were at 7961 which is high for 5 weeks. i repeated yesterday and they more than doubled! almost at 19000. i gusss i'm just wondering if anyone had experience with this? i read it could be normal, twins, molar pregnancy, or down syndrome. i'm terrified. my first child is special needs so i am just at a lost of what i would do... can anyone ease this crazy brain of mine?! i repeat hcg again tomorrow and expect it to go up at least another 10000.. my doctor wants me to go in for an early appointment at 7 weeks so the week after christmas and i know genetic testing can't be done until 10-12 weeks. anyone with high hcg levels and have a perfectly normal baby? i'm so worried

Can totally understand ure worry hon. I had a high risk result for down syndrome when I had my NT screening test at 12+6 weeks. I had a 1 I'm 33 chance which the hospital class as high risk. Unfortunately I never had bloods done to check HCG levels and never have in any of my pregnancies. I actually did ask to have them done with my last pregnancy becuase last year I had 4 chemical pregnancies so when I tested positive in Jan I did ask them to do HCG for that reason but they wudnt do it. I don't think its really a thing here in the UK.
I did get a 3+ on a digital at 5 weeks exactly when the last time I didn't get that untill i was just over 5 weeks.
I do know someone that had twins and she got a 3+ at just 13dpo it was one of the first signs it was twins. Not sure if that works for everyone.

Turned out the only reason I got a high risk result was Purley down to my age. I was 41 I've just turned 42 now. Apparently with the hospital screening they calculate it using ure age.
Anyway I had the Harmony test done twice but kept getting inconclusive results. I had a liver transplant in 2011 and they think that's why.
So I had to spend the rest of my pregnancy from 13 weeks onwards worrying.
All my scans were normol and my son was born completely healthy.

We will be ttc our last miracle in May as I'm 42 now so can't leave it too long.
If I do fall pregnant I won't be having the screening. I'm just gonna have all the scans and that's it. I really want to enjoy my last pregnancy and not worry the whole way through.
I wud only get a high risk result again because of my age again so I'm just gonna go with the scans.
The NT was always normol at all my scans so how they came up with 1 in 33 I do not know but I was told by staff it goes by age.

Did u sat u had some bleeding?
I had on off spotting from 14dpo right up untill about 8 weeks and at 6 weeks and 14+5 weeks a bleed. It was red with small clots.
I've had 8 losses in total so that freaked me out so much esp at almost 15 weeks. But it turned out to be a cervical erosion which apparently is very common esp in pregnancy.

Anyway such a long post but just had to reach out. Sorry I can't help regarding numbers but I hope someone else can.
Pregnancy is wonderful and such a blessing but its also very worrying.
I pray everything turns out OK for you. Good luck

Hi lovely ladies, I’m back! Luckily I still squeeze into this group with my EDD end of August. This is my line progression, today is 17dpo and almost got my dye stealer with just a trickle of pee lol. Will catch up on the group when I get chance. Very excited to be here.

View attachment 1104895

Glad to have you back \\:D/

@MrsKatie
Hopefully u and I will be in the feb 2023 due date group if ure gonna start trying in May too. I really wud love a winter due date next time as last 2 I was massively pregnant through the whole summer and damn it was hot. Lol. Not long now and we can start trying hon May will come around in no time. But it's good to stalk these groups while we wait hehe.

@Lucy3
That's a line stealer hon. The test line is slightly darker yay. I didn't get a complete line stealer untill I was 5 weeks pregnant and I got a 3+ on a digital that day too.
Girl this is ure rainbow i just know it.

@JAJuly2013
Yay for joining the due date group hon. You have got this and u will be fine.

Thank you!!

I can't find the heartbeat today, knew I shouldn't have started on the doppler already not going to try anymore, making me feel more paranoid

hi ladies, i hope everyone is well. i had cramps all night and i found it hard to sleep.. i hope its a growth spurt and nothing else

Hi Redrose
I had awful cramps early on for nearly a week, woke up in the night and couldn't sleep and was sick in the morning, the only time I've been sick so far and I swear it was from the cramps, hope you feel better soon, stay hydrated and rest when you can, I also took paracetamol in the end as they were very crampy

I just found the heartbeat again after not finding it yesterday all day or this morning
Putting the doppler away now, first time in a pregnancy it's worried me more than reassured, but I've never used it this early before, roll on the next scan!

Good luck to those with scans coming up

So glad you found the heartbeat star!
Thank you for the welcome ladies, still don’t believe it but very happy to be back!

hi ladies, i hope everyone is well. i had cramps all night and i found it hard to sleep.. i hope its a growth spurt and nothing else

I had lots of cramps and niggly pains between 5-8 weeks, everything is stretching so quickly in there. Hope you're feeling better today xx

Hi all. Can I tentatively join you? I've had two losses this year, and unexpectedly had a BFP last week. Don't have strong symptoms, so worried I'm in for a repeat bad experience. But also trying to be positive and enjoy each day. I'm either 5 or 6 weeks right now. Have a scan in the new year, and I guess there's not much to do beyond wait for that.

Love to see your progression, Lucy! That's helping me try to pinpoint my own due date :rofl: my first BFP looked like your 13 dpo. So I guess I'm closer to 5w now (than 6) if that holds true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->