July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Ahhhh, congratulations!!! Your boys look so happy! Are you finding out the gender? X
Yes we will be booking a private scan at 16 weeks. I cant wait to find out. Looking at the boys scan the head shape is different, but it is different dad this time

Congrats on a fabulous scan!! ❤️ And lovely that your kids were so excited.

@hayleight87 so beautiful! Congratulations on a perfect scan!

@WinterBub no I didn’t ever sway, I never even really know when I’m ovulating haha, I mean I just figure roughly but can’t ever pinpoint it. It’s been so much fun and such a cool coincidence to go back and forth like that. We hope to have at least one more and I wonder if the pattern will hold :)

Lovely scan @hayleight87, so glad all is ok and you told your boys!! Great photo xxx

That was a brilliant test @Lucy3, I understand your anxiety, hopefully you can relax soon. Someone said on another forum to remember that this is a different pregnancy, a different baby and a different outcome. I've said it to myself a lot over the past few weeks xxx

Hope everyone is doing ok and enjoying the break between Christmas and New Year if you are off. We have been rather lazy...honestly I'm shattered and glad not to do anything!

I've finally made it to the 2nd trimester! :dance:Also been feeling him move a little now and then, just little bumps or flutters, very exciting though.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the gender and genetic blood testing results to come in ? The anxious waiting game is making me go bonkers ](*,)

Does anyone know how long it takes for the gender and genetic blood testing results to come in ? The anxious waiting game is making me go bonkers ](*,)
Where abouts are you again?
I'm in Scotland and my recent tests took a total of 9 days including the weekend. Last year it took 7 days (also including the weekend.
It's just such a horrible wait and I cried for the last 3 days! Sending Lot's of positive vibes your way xxx

Where abouts are you again?
I'm in Scotland and my recent tests took a total of 9 days including the weekend. Last year it took 7 days (also including the weekend.
It's just such a horrible wait and I cried for the last 3 days! Sending Lot's of positive vibes your way xxx

I'm in the USA. I really hope it doesn't take that long it's already been three days and I'm losing my mind with the wait. :shock:

I hope they don't keep you waiting much longer!

Thank you ladies, I've booked my gender scan for the 1st February, baby was measuring at 12w 1day aswell x

@hayleight87 lovely scan pic! Also excellent nub shot! I used to be good at guessing them but I’m so out of practice now. Very cute your little baby was wriggling around

I hope they don't keep you waiting much longer!

Thank you ladies, I've booked my gender scan for the 1st February, baby was measuring at 12w 1day aswell x

thanks hun I had a pretty sleepless night
:-(

Happy New Years lovely ladies. Bring on 2022!
@babymoma89 hope you get your results soon, waiting is so nerve wracking

@hayleight87 lovely scan pic! Also excellent nub shot! I used to be good at guessing them but I’m so out of practice now. Very cute your little baby was wriggling around
Thank you, I've tried researching the nub theory but I still have no idea haha x

Glad everything went well Star and what a lovely scan pic. It is so nice seeing all the scan pictures coming in.

Happy New Year to you all :hugs:
What a great one we have to enjoy!

Star beautiful pic! You must the thrilled to bring forward your due date too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->