July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Welcome Winterbub! Glad my obsessive frer progression helped lol. I had so much fun doing it! I understand how hard it is to feel excited after losses, but like you said, enjoying each day is a great way to approach the early stages.

Welcome winter! I didn't have symptoms til about 7 weeks, seemed to take ages to start, congratulations!

Hi everyone! Happy Christmas Eve!
Are we all ready for tomorrow? :xmas6:

Just a quick update from me, I popped by yesterday to check on @MrsT116 and that your scan went well. Gorgeous photo, so glad all is ok xx

My 12 weeks scan went well too, measuring ahead by a few days so due date now 29th June. She was really lovely and understanding about our worries. She was really happy with everything and the nt measurements. Said there was nothing that would concern her. So it was very reassuring.
We also opened our gender reveal with our boys last night......

It's......

A.....

BOY!!!:blue:
Screenshot_20211224-085416_Gallery.jpg

How u doing hon. Hope ure feeling better. So sorry u caught covid. Are u in the UK it's getting so bad again here.
I am in the UK, I tested negative on day 6 and 7 so I'm released now but my son is on day 6 and very very positive still :( I'm just glad my youngest hasn't caught it aswell x

Just a quick update from me, I popped by yesterday to check on @MrsT116 and that your scan went well. Gorgeous photo, so glad all is ok xx

My 12 weeks scan went well too, measuring ahead by a few days so due date now 29th June. She was really lovely and understanding about our worries. She was really happy with everything and the nt measurements. Said there was nothing that would concern her. So it was very reassuring.

It's......

A.....

View attachment 1104986
Awwww congratulations on your little boy. Lovely scan!!

It's......

A.....

View attachment 1104986

Ahhh congratulations, glad all was well with your scan too! You're due 1 day before me! Aww a little boy, amazing. I'm going to stay team yellow, I've a feeling this one will be another girl, so we'll have 3 girls. I honestly don't mind either way as long as baby is healthy. How did you find out gender so early?
Merry Christmas everyone xx

It's......

A.....

View attachment 1104986

awww congrats on the baby boy !!

Thanks for the welcome :) And that's quite reassuring to hear that your symptoms took a while to start, star! Just need to wait for my scan. Patience is a virtue and all of that!

Congrats on the little boy, Baby Brain! How exciting to be able to start choosing names ❤️

I could never be team yellow- Good on you for doing it, Mrs T!

What was your covid experience like, Hayleigh? I've accepted covid is here to stay, still hoping not to get it while pregnant. Glad it seems like you recovered quickly.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Babybrain yay! What a beautiful baby boy! I’m so glad you got an understanding sonographer. Time to start thinking of names!

Hayleigh sorry you’ve got covid in your house, it really does seem it’s here to stay unfortunately. Hope your little boy gets better soon.

I’m at my in laws house for Christmas this year in the US, always fun to have a winter Christmas! I walked past the baby section at target when I was picking up last minute things and almost let myself believe I’ll be back there soon enough!

Merry Christmas!!

Thanks everyone, quite excited now!

@MrsT116 we did the Harmony testing privately (but still via our hospital) at 10weeks to check all was ok as the baby we lost last year had T21. They give you the option to check sex chromosomes too so it tells you the gender. The hospital scored it all out though and did us a wee gender reveal in an envelope. It was a fun way to find out & at Christmas time too.
We stayed team yellow with our second baby and it was great! I would have happily done it again but our boys were quite keen to know and I wasn't too bothered.
I'm terrible at picking boy names so we do need the extra time:haha:

Enjoy the winter Christmas @Lucy3 , you will be shopping in that baby section before you know it!

Glad you're doing ok @hayleight87 hope your son is ok too and wee one doesn't get it. I'm so over it all now, wish covid would get lost!!

@WinterBub hopefully your symptoms will be mild when they do hit. We worry when we don't have them then wish they'd go away when they do start!

Hope everyone else is ok and you have a brilliant day with you families. Xx

@Lucy3
You don't know how happy I am to see that Beutiful line stealer hon. I went into the 2ww testing group to see if u had posted but cudnt see anything so thought I wud check on you here and so glad I did. So excited for you and trust me pregnancy flies and ure be buying baby clothes b4 u know it

@BabyBrain80
So happy ure Harmony test was low risk and NT is all good. As u know the Harmony test did not work for me' after having it twice and waiting over 4 weeks for the inconvenience results' and unfortunately I won't able to have that test if we fall again. But all my NT measurements were always normol same with all my ultrasounds. Always showed a healthy baby so I'm so happy for you.
Did u have the hospital screening at ure 12 weeks scan? That's what gave me the High risk result even tho NT measurements were well within normol range.
So frustrating now because i feel like I waisted my whole pregnancy worrying
Definitely won't bother with that next time and will just rely on the scans next time.
Really hope if we are blessed again I get to enjoy my next pregnancy' especially as it will be my last baby.

Anyway hon so happy for you' I bet ure so excited now and now u can start enjoying ure pregnancy without that worry. So exciting ure having a boy too that's awesome knowing earlier.
Congratulations hon.

@MrsT116

Lovely scan hon. Good on u for sticking to staying team yellow. Wud love to do that with my next one (if it happens) but I know I'll be itching to find out.

But when I see the ladies that are team yellow it's so so exciting to find out what they have.
A healthy baby is definitely all that matters tho. I wud be happy with a boy or a girl as long as there healthy.
But I'm one of them that's like im staying team yellow b4 ttc' when ttc and for the first say 8 weeks' and then I just want to know lol.

@hayleight87
So glad ure feeling better.

I wish covid wud sod off completely

Can I ask a personal question ladies.

Did any of ure DH have the phizer vaccine b4 u got pregnant. My husband has had it 3 times now (including the booster) and I heard it can sterilise men and now I'm worried because we want to try for baby #5 from May.
I wish I never saw that video now.

So thought I wud reach out to all u newly pregnant ladies
Did ure partners have all 3 phyzer vaccines b4 u fell pregnant?
I'm 42 too and he will be 47 in May.

Hope u don't mind me asking.
We will be ttc from May onwards.
Thanks

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney I know multiple people who have gotten pregnant after they and their DHs had the Pfizer vaccine. Two of them even got pregnant much faster than they had before!! A good friend TTC for 2 years with baby 1 and got pregnant in a few months with baby 2 (after both parents got Pfizer vaccine). Another friend got pregnant the first month TTC - and she’s either 40 or almost 40, and they both had the Pfizer vaccines too.

There is so much fear mongering about Covid and vaccines and just this whole mess is full of scare tactics and misinformation coming from all sides. It won’t affect your husband’s fertility at all.

@Lucy3 that frer is gorgeous!!

@BabyBrain80 huge congratulations on team blue!

Congratulations and merry Christmas everyone! :)

Thanks @Suggerhoney xxx X

Yeah I'm with @MrsKatie about the vaccines. Don't worry about it and also try not to worry about the chemicals or time it took before. Each pregnancy is different, relax and it may just happen quickly. We were on the point of giving up and I backed off a bit and it happened!!

Anyone else relieved Christmas is over? Lol. It felt intense this year!

@Lucy3
You don't know how happy I am to see that Beutiful line stealer hon. I went into the 2ww testing group to see if u had posted but cudnt see anything so thought I wud check on you here and so glad I did. So excited for you and trust me pregnancy flies and ure be buying baby clothes b4 u know it

@BabyBrain80
So happy ure Harmony test was low risk and NT is all good. As u know the Harmony test did not work for me' after having it twice and waiting over 4 weeks for the inconvenience results' and unfortunately I won't able to have that test if we fall again. But all my NT measurements were always normol same with all my ultrasounds. Always showed a healthy baby so I'm so happy for you.
Did u have the hospital screening at ure 12 weeks scan? That's what gave me the High risk result even tho NT measurements were well within normol range.
So frustrating now because i feel like I waisted my whole pregnancy worrying
Definitely won't bother with that next time and will just rely on the scans next time.
Really hope if we are blessed again I get to enjoy my next pregnancy' especially as it will be my last baby.

Anyway hon so happy for you' I bet ure so excited now and now u can start enjoying ure pregnancy without that worry. So exciting ure having a boy too that's awesome knowing earlier.
Congratulations hon.

@MrsT116

Lovely scan hon. Good on u for sticking to staying team yellow. Wud love to do that with my next one (if it happens) but I know I'll be itching to find out.

But when I see the ladies that are team yellow it's so so exciting to find out what they have.
A healthy baby is definitely all that matters tho. I wud be happy with a boy or a girl as long as there healthy.
But I'm one of them that's like im staying team yellow b4 ttc' when ttc and for the first say 8 weeks' and then I just want to know lol.

@hayleight87
So glad ure feeling better.

I wish covid wud sod off completely

Can I ask a personal question ladies.

Did any of ure DH have the phizer vaccine b4 u got pregnant. My husband has had it 3 times now (including the booster) and I heard it can sterilise men and now I'm worried because we want to try for baby #5 from May.
I wish I never saw that video now.

So thought I wud reach out to all u newly pregnant ladies
Did ure partners have all 3 phyzer vaccines b4 u fell pregnant?
I'm 42 too and he will be 47 in May.

Hope u don't mind me asking.
We will be ttc from May onwards.
Thanks
Hay I have had 2 phizer injections. My partner had astra zenika (sp) x

Merry Christmas ladies.

Yesterday was such a different Christmas for us :( no family could be seen and my oldest in his room most of it, but the kids loved it.
My son tested negative today finally from covid so one more negative and hopefully he can be released from isolation.

That's great Hayleigh, fingers crossed that's it left your house and you can all enjoy the rest of your break. Xx

Lucy we had a busy one, presents here then to my mum's in the morning then onto the in laws family gathering about an hours drive away. But it was special as my OH's sister and family are over from Canada, so there were 13 of us for dinner....Thankfully we could all still meet up. We've been pretty much isolating all week so we didn't become contacts!! Lol. I was absolutely shattered though and been taking it easy today.
You are visiting family too aren't you? There's an awful lot of effort for one day! I'm quite glad for the rest now lol xx

Lovely dye stealer Lucy!

Hayleigh, I'm glad your son has had a negative test, hope you're all ok

Sugger
My Dh had the 2 pfizer, 1 in July and the other was Sept

We got pregnant in October, first natural pregnancy we have had in 20 years of trying
My other 3 children are ivf

I had the 2 pfizer, 1st when it first came out due to working in care and second 12 weeks later
Try not to worry, I don't think it causing infertility is true, if anything it could have even it helped me And Dh!
Seriously though, there isn't evidence to say it causes infertility, just lots of gossip on social media etc, please don't stress about it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->