July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Red rose I hope your appointment on the 12th goes amazing!!

Sorry I have been MIA my ex is causing me alot of hassle and then back to work has kicked my ass. I'm definitely feeling this one kick now! And starting to show x

Oh no, hope things ease up for you hayleigh, not what you need ♥️

Hayleigh hope things with your ex settle down quickly. How lovely you’re feeling kicks!

I’m so anxious as when I wiped I got some pink last night and this is exactly when it started with my mc. I haven’t had any since but I’ve got a heavy uterus feeling. Boobs still sore so that’s good, just want to nausea back ASAP. I’m a mess ugh

Sorry, Lucy :hugs:i had some spotting, but seems to have been nothing as it was more than a week ago, and my scan seemed fine in between. Can you call your Dr tomorrow and ask to come in?

That’s great your spotting was nothing Star. How many weeks were you when you had it? I wouldn’t normally worry as it’s such a small amount but with my loss in July it’s bringing back some dark memories. I’m away for the next few days but have an OB appt booked for Friday so that’s only 5 days away. I really hate the first trimester!

Hi Lucy, it was wi terbub who replied saying they had the spotting
My last pregnancy I did though which turned to heavy bleeding and was on and off for about 3 weeks due to a haematoma, luckily all Ended well but it was a scary time
I hope yours has eased up now, can you call for a referral to epu to ease your mind?

I haven't been properly dated... But I think it would have been around 6/7 weeks. No answer as to what it was, but it didn't cause any big issues. I know where you're coming from- that's how my mc started too. If it stopped, and didn't turn into actual bleeding, I'd stay hopeful that all is well and it's just one of those weird pregnancy things :hugs:did you call your Dr? Can they give you an earlier appt if you're worried?

Star, sorry I’ve been terrible with mixing names lately. I must be truely pregnant after all! I’m overseas in the US currently but only 4 days till my early scan with my OB back home. Scary and exciting at the same time. Last time I had a scan there it showed I had miscarried so I’m thinking this time I’ll close my eyes and she can tell me if/when to open them. A tad dramatic maybe but feel like I’ll be beyond nervous.

winterbub that’s interesting that your bleeding was 6/7 weeks too. I’m wondering if there’s a connection to the placenta attaching maybe. I’m so glad yours has stopped. Luckily mine seems to have not progressed any more, just the bit of brown on wiping. I am so relieved! It’s awful after a mc seeing any blood isn’t it. I’m feeling nauseous today too! Yay!

Thanks for the support ladies. How is everyone e feeling? So exciting seeing some into the second trimester, the best time!

Hope everything is ok Lucy, it's terrifying seeing any blood. Hopefully it's nothing and good luck for your scan xx

Sorry about your troubles Hayleigh xx

I also had a little scare, it was last Thursday. I've been straining on the toilet a lot over past month or so and had a few streaks of red when wiping on Thursday morning (Defo not from my bum!) I cried and was a bit of a wreck waiting to see if it got worse. So many bad memories came flooding back. I'm very grateful that it's been ok so far, it hasnt happened since, but I'm so scared going to the toilet now. I've always read about ladies having a bit of bleeding when doing a bm and that it's often from the cervix or that. Pregnancy is just one worry after another lol!

Some good news though, I got my date in for my 20week scan, 15th Feb, they've booked it with a consultant too. Won't be long!

Oh babybrain I absolutely get that feeling of not wanting to go to the toilet and getting nervous about looking at the loo paper. I’m so glad it was a once off! And yay for tour 20 weeks scan, that’s such a huge milestone!

Lucy I hope everything goes okay for you ❤️
The rest of you ladies I hope all is well !!
On the count down to the gender reveal which is this Saturday \\:D/ I'm so excited I'm driving hubby nuts I'm sure of it :headspin:

Hayleigh hope things with your ex settle down quickly. How lovely you’re feeling kicks!

I’m so anxious as when I wiped I got some pink last night and this is exactly when it started with my mc. I haven’t had any since but I’ve got a heavy uterus feeling. Boobs still sore so that’s good, just want to nausea back ASAP. I’m a mess ugh
i hope its nothing. everything down there can be so sensitive so hopefully its cuz of that

No worries Lucy, my baby brain is awful at the moment!
I'm glad your bleeding hasn't got any worse now, not long til scan, mine was at 6 weeks when my bleeding started

Babybrain, sorry to hear you had a scare too! Glad you're OK and have scan date booked, not long now!
Mine is 25th Feb, half term which is a pain

I've also got a 16 week gtt booked, 16 week midwife appointment and 26 week gtt if the first one is negative

Still haven't had my screening results back, they said about a week in the post if all is OK, post has been awful here so I'm telling myself that's why lol

Babymoma, I can't wait for your reveal!

We've booked gender scan for 29th Jan! Going to stay overnight with friends and have a day out the next day for DS birthday which is the week after but while we're there we may as well do something

Headaches still being a pain but apart from that all OK here

Yay for tour scan red rose!

so I just tested positive for covid as I needed a pcr to fly home tomorrow. So annoying! Also so surprised as I have no symptoms but maybe they’ll come later. Ugh.

What a pain Lucy, I hope you stay symptom free with it

Thanks star! So I retested the next day with a pcr and it’s negative! I knew it would be as no symptoms (think I started imagining a sore throat lol) and the home test was stark white. Such a relief!

Thanks star! So I retested the next day with a pcr and it’s negative! I knew it would be as no symptoms (think I started imagining a sore throat lol) and the home test was stark white. Such a relief!
I've heard So Many false positive stories on those tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"