July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Ive recently been suffering from terrible headaches the last couple of days. Nursing one at work today and wishing I could hide in a dark room somewhere. :sad1:

Aww babymoma that’s no good you’re having headaches, must be the hormone changes?

Aww babymoma that’s no good you’re having headaches, must be the hormone changes?

I think it's from the change of the weather from hot to cold . Feeling like I may have a sinus infection as well. The weather here in Florida has been so back and forth one day 80-90 degrees the next 40-50 . Bipolar if you ask me

Lovely news red rose!

Babymoma hope you feel better soon, I think I'm on week 3 of headaches daily now, I don't ever remember it being this bad with the others although I do remember having them
Saturday was a migraine and barely moved out of bed all day
Really hoping they pass for us both soon!

Red rose how lovely! And 5 days ahead, yay!

babymoma I’ve only been to Orlando (in December) and I found the temps there fluctuated so much day to day! Lovely place though.
Star sorry you’re having headaches too. That’s one symptom I’ve avoided so far

im not sure what to do regarding gender this time.. i found out with all 3 and now ive got my little girl i feel abit more relaxed that i dont really mind once baby is healthy, i think for my daughters sake it would be nice to have another girl, but id love to take ouit my boys clothes again too so im happy either way. im tempted to do a small gender reveal with me the kids and maybe grandparents as we never did that sort of thing before.
then part of me wants to wait til the birth as its my last chance to have that surprise on the day.. im so torn!

We found out 1st time and had a surprise second time and I absolutely loved the surprise at the end!! For me it's team yellow all the way now, not finding out this pregnancy either. That moment at the end is just magical xx

Lovely news red rose!

Babymoma hope you feel better soon, I think I'm on week 3 of headaches daily now, I don't ever remember it being this bad with the others although I do remember having them
Saturday was a migraine and barely moved out of bed all day
Really hoping they pass for us both soon!
Thank you Star , Nursing another brutal one today and have all the lights off in my office while I'm working .

So exciting seeing more scan pictures :)

I've booked my private gender scan for the 1st Feb, 2nd of Feb is blood work and 4th of Feb I'm meant to be meeting my Consultant, but its not the usual one I have so going to call and change it.

Working in a school and appointments is such a head ache. They want me to get them all in my time and not work...

Hope your all well

I had my first scan yesterday, all looked good. I was so nervous! I closed my eyes and she said when I can look lol. LMP had me at 7+4 and bean measured 7+3 so I’m ok with that. With my mc I measured 7+4 when I was meant to be 8 weeks and the gestational sac looks bigger this time. Going back to see my ob in a week as she’s monitoring closely this time. Woke up this morning abs felt like vomiting so yay that’s hit!

Hayleigh I was just thinking how hard appointments are with juggling life and work. Are you a teacher in a school? Hope they are being flexible with you.

Awww @Lucy3 so glad it all went well for you.
Im a sensory support teaching assistant for a deaf child, they really arnt being supportive with my appointments. I have tried to arrange them in lunch breaks and on my afternoon off but they are increasing my hours now :(

Hayleigh what a great job, but that’s terrible they’re not being flexible with appointments. Will you be on holidays July/August when baby is due? That would be handy with all the extra appointments.

Red rose I think around 9 weeks can be the peak of nausea, I hope you get some relief soon.

I’ve joined the headache club. Ugh

Sorry reading through the posts and have to say this @hayleight87 by law they have to let you go to appointments to do with baby, I work in a school only at dinner time but still they had to let me have my appointments xx

Aww how lovely babymoma! Did you have a feeling either way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->