July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Aww how lovely babymoma! Did you have a feeling either way?

Yes from the beginning I felt like it was a boy. I had no morning sickness and instead of moody crying I was super aggressive :lol: I have been craving salty foods as well . My gut just told me boy and everyone was like it's gonna be a girl . I wish I could upload the video of my reaction because I was in such a shock that I was right :yipee:

Great news on the scan Lucy, hope your headaches are better

Babymoma,congratulations! I was craving salty food at the start too and my sickness hasn't been as bad as before, wonder if it's a sign of a boy for me too!
Wish we could see your reaction too! Love a gender reveal

Hayleigh, sorry to hear about your work hours and not helping with appointments, I hope they become more understanding for you

11 days til my scan!

Great news on the scan Lucy, hope your headaches are better

Babymoma,congratulations! I was craving salty food at the start too and my sickness hasn't been as bad as before, wonder if it's a sign of a boy for me too!
Wish we could see your reaction too! Love a gender reveal

Hayleigh, sorry to hear about your work hours and not helping with appointments, I hope they become more understanding for you

11 days til my scan!

I took a few screen shots from the video. I was jumping up and down and crying :cloud9: I feel so blessed that I'm finally having my rainbow baby. :happydance:

A5DE1B25-A8C3-402B-999D-AB9F67C386C7.png 1E6653A0-D23B-473E-96D8-C879CF151980.png

Congratulations on your wee boy @babymoma89! Your screen shots look great!

I have been eating tonnes of haribo and also crisps but less chocolate than usual. I'm having a boy. Sickness/nausea wise it's varied in all 4 pregnancies and all were boys.

My eldest, 10 year old, has covid! Got a call from school yesterday morning saying that he had a sore head, back and felt rubbish. So I said send him straight home! Tested him but he was negative....there has been a wee bug going around with those symptoms so hoped it was that. His temp went up to 40C which is not unusual for him when he's ill but still a bit scary. This morning I tested us all again and he was the only positive! He's doing much better today thankfully, temp down a bit, head not so sore and eating.
School has suggested I keep his wee brother home for a couple of days, see if he develops symptoms. I'm happy with that, makes sense and he can work online. I'm home working anyway. Basically I'm just waiting for us all to get it...think we did well to get this far!
I'm done with all though! Bugger off covid!!

Hope everyone is doing OK xx

Congratulations on your wee boy @babymoma89! Your screen shots look great!

I have been eating tonnes of haribo and also crisps but less chocolate than usual. I'm having a boy. Sickness/nausea wise it's varied in all 4 pregnancies and all were boys.

My eldest, 10 year old, has covid! Got a call from school yesterday morning saying that he had a sore head, back and felt rubbish. So I said send him straight home! Tested him but he was negative....there has been a wee bug going around with those symptoms so hoped it was that. His temp went up to 40C which is not unusual for him when he's ill but still a bit scary. This morning I tested us all again and he was the only positive! He's doing much better today thankfully, temp down a bit, head not so sore and eating.
School has suggested I keep his wee brother home for a couple of days, see if he develops symptoms. I'm happy with that, makes sense and he can work online. I'm home working anyway. Basically I'm just waiting for us all to get it...think we did well to get this far!
I'm done with all though! Bugger off covid!!

Hope everyone is doing OK xx
Yes it's definitely going around but luckily it's not too bad and seems to move through quickly. We All just had it a few weeks ago. Hope everyone stays healthy !!

Love your reaction babymoma! Aww rainbow babies are so precious.

babybrain I’m with you, can C just go away ASAP! I’m really hoping by July/August it’s settled way down. Here there have been no visitors allowed at maternity wards for 2 years. I’ll be so sad if no one can come and visit, let alone the worry of being positive while having the baby.

Babybrain, hope your son feels better too and the rest of you avoid it!

Babymoma, lovely pics!!

I really hope there are less restrictions on maternity by July, I don't mind not having visitors at the hopsital as my family usually wait til I get home anyway, but I would like my. Husband to be able to come o to the maternity ward this time, before covid they were allowed to stay all night, he hasn't done before though because of getting back for the others

With Dd who was born 18th April I gave birth on my own, I was so paranoid about covid I didn't want anyone else to look after the other 2, all my babysitters work in care homes and I couldn't risk it, I had 2 lovely midwives and after she was born my cousin came to sit in my living room when the kids were in bed so she didn't have to near them and Dh came up to the labour ward for an hour so least we had that!

Last edited:
We are still negative!!!

And DS1 is doing ok, temp back to normal but not a great appetite. Hes a bit emotional tonight, fed up not being able to cuddle anyone and spending nearly all the time in his room alone. He'd usually love watching tv all day or playing on his switch but when it's forced upon you I guess that's different. We do keep going to see him but maybe I'm being overly cautious and unfair on him? He's only 10. He's been fine Mon/Tues just being in bed since he didn't feel so good but now he's feeling a lot better it's not so nice. Will get him down with us for some time tomorrow, take it from there, tests all round again in the am!

I do wonder what things will be like come our due dates....things do seem to get a lot better in the summer months and with all the talk of restrictions easing up again soon I'm hopeful it will be a different scene by June/July/August. :)

Babybrain that’s so tough on your ds. Will you keep testing to see when he’s negative and then go back to normal! Yay for the rest of you not catching it! It’s summer here and we are having so many cases, so I’m wondering if this new strain doesn’t care about weather lol. But surely by July things will be better.

I’m waiting at the OB and so nervous. I used to love scans but now I can barely look at them. Hopefully all good in there!

Star I can’t believe you had to give birth on your own, that must have been so difficult. I hope the the midwives gave you lots of extra love

Scan went well, measuring 8+3 and heart rate 179! Seems high! If the measurements are spot on then I ovulated CD 15 and we only bd on CD 11 so that’s interesting. I got two peak opks and the second was CD 14 so guess I could have ovulated later than I thought. Nausea is bad today and I was so anxious I forgot to ask for some medication. Has anyone got any suggestions to keep it under control?

Lucy, yay for a great scan! I never got awful nausea In the end but when I did have it a bit I only liked salty foods to help, probably not the healthiest!

It was OK on my own, I had 2 midwifes as there was no one else on the labour suite or maternity ward, it was like a ghost town! No one else was there til the next afternoon when I went home, it was so strange, I had my own room and couldn't leave it without ringing the bell because of covid but midwives were in and out all night, making lots of toast and changing her nappy for me haha

Star that’s so lovely that the midwives were looking after you so well. Toast and nappy changes in the night sounds amazing. With my second I had her dec 29 and they were really understaffed at night and the first night post c/s it took a long time for the midwives to come when I called the bell and I couldn’t move and was alone, it was a bit horrid really. Hoping this time I’ll have more help.
How is everyone? <3

Scan went well, measuring 8+3 and heart rate 179! Seems high! If the measurements are spot on then I ovulated CD 15 and we only bd on CD 11 so that’s interesting. I got two peak opks and the second was CD 14 so guess I could have ovulated later than I thought. Nausea is bad today and I was so anxious I forgot to ask for some medication. Has anyone got any suggestions to keep it under control?
im glad all went well :) as for nausea i just try not to let my stomach go empty, little bits here and there. i can only do 1 small meal a day the rest is snacking

Ahh Lucy that wasn't nice for you, I hope this time round is a lot better ❤️

I'm all good apart from these headaches still, they just won't budge and seem worse than ever yesterday and today
1 more week til gender scan! Doesn't seem real were already finding out the gender, its gone from dragging as slow as possible up to 12 weeks to flying by!

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Sorry I've been MIA last few days our household was hit with Covid and I ended up in the Er. Luckily doing much better and on the mend but seriously can Covid just go away already :roll:

Joh no babymoma, how awful for you, glad you're on the mend, how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->