July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

hi ladies , i had my scan yesterday, i felt so unwell after i had to go straight to bed. the baby was soo good, official due date they settled on was august 16th, but they took my blood pressure and it was so so high, never seen it so high. but the room was so hot and full of people while waiting. plus the mask on top. but they are treating me as likely to get pre e later as i had it last time. so they are taking it very seriously and told me i wont see a day passed 37 weeks so baby will be here end of july.
im also O - so they took bloods and have a new system that they send the blood to bristol (in the uk ) and they test the babys blood type. ive also been prescribed extra high folic acid as its supposed to help prevent pre e apparently. also aspirin but im challenging that, they said its to make sure baby is bigger this time. im not sure i want to do that. not everyone can have 8lb+ babies wish they just left all alone in that regard

View attachment 1106006

Oh no, sorry you're feeling unwell. I think one of the main reasons they also give aspirin is to delay onset of/reduce chance of developing pre-eclampsia. Aspirin in theory should also increase the blood flow to the baby by making the placenta work more efficiently- that's my understanding anyway. I've been taking it since conception (low dose) due to recurrent miscarriage. What dose have they suggested you take?
Lovely scan pic too xx

Lucy that's wonderful news!! So happy for you and a gorgeous wee scan pic xx

I didn't know aspirin can make babies bigger!!! I'm on it due to age apparently, consultant said something last pregnancy about helping the placenta and blood flow. X

My NIPT results came in today, I saw the call come in and I was too nervous to answer it. Then I listened to the voicemail and heard it was the practice managers voice not my OB and was so relieved. They all came back low risk, I burst into tears and I think she was quite surprised I did. I was just so relieved! I don’t know the gender as she didn’t say but that’s ok. I’m just so happy it’s healthy! I also got a reassurance scan today before I got the results and it was moving around like crazy. I can see the nub but think it’s too early to call

glad to hear everything came back good ❤️
View attachment 1106003 View attachment 1106004

I need help with name suggestions!! Me and hubby can't decide on anything!
Hubby is Irish but we live in England. No necessity for the name to be Irish but there are a few I like.
We need boy and girl name suggestions as we aren't finding out the gender.
Our daughter's names are Caitlin Hannah and Cora Niamh.
The boys names I kind of like are:
Cian, Oliver, James, Ronan
The girls names I kind of like are:
Cleo, Amelia, Phoebe, Madeline, Scarlett

Our surname starts with a T.
Help!! :haha:

love the name Oliver and
Madeline but they all sound wonderful

I need help with name suggestions!! Me and hubby can't decide on anything!
Hubby is Irish but we live in England. No necessity for the name to be Irish but there are a few I like.
We need boy and girl name suggestions as we aren't finding out the gender.
Our daughter's names are Caitlin Hannah and Cora Niamh.
The boys names I kind of like are:
Cian, Oliver, James, Ronan
The girls names I kind of like are:
Cleo, Amelia, Phoebe, Madeline, Scarlett

Our surname starts with a T.
Help!! :haha:

im irish, living in ireland. there are some nice irish names but people in england find them hard to pronounce,

some popular boys names are Liam, Dara, Seamus, Conor, Finn, Conan, Oisin, Cian, Aiden, Tadgh just as a few boys

then girls Eabha (ava) , Aoife, Aine, Saoirse, Ciara, Fiadh (Fia), Meabh, Sinead
lol alot of names i know sorry i love irish names

Redrose
Sorry you aren't feeling well, glad the scan was all good though, I hope you're feeling better today, sounds like they're really on top of it all for you!
Love the scan pic!

Mrs t
I have at the moment
Madeleine hope
Caleb noah
Annabelle paige

We're thinking for this little one
Evelyn faith

For a boy this time we would have had Connor

It's sooo hard to think of names, I used to say girls names are so easy but Ive completely changed my mind it's all impossible

Lucy, yay for great results, I hope you can relax and what a lovely scan pic!

Geeze glad you are alright
Thank you
So far so good, I felt good yesterday, went to work and I was in the kitchen, usually just the office but short for obvious reasons! Today I'm starting to feel ill again so hoping it isn't covid, we had the manager test positive yester and 2 more residents, we're up to 21 staff and residents now all in a week, there are only 3 staff, including myself and my mum who we both only went in yesterday, who haven't got it
It's been hell, but thankfully residents are handling it well and no one has been admitted which is the most important thing

Thank you
So far so good, I felt good yesterday, went to work and I was in the kitchen, usually just the office but short for obvious reasons! Today I'm starting to feel ill again so hoping it isn't covid, we had the manager test positive yester and 2 more residents, we're up to 21 staff and residents now all in a week, there are only 3 staff, including myself and my mum who we both only went in yesterday, who haven't got it
It's been hell, but thankfully residents are handling it well and no one has been admitted which is the most important thing

Oh wow, sounds like an absolute nightmare!! Fingers crossed you manage to avoid it.

I like all your name choices star. It's so difficult. With my 2 girls I knew what they were going to be when they were born, my Caitlin was actually going to be Charlotte but when she came out I thought 'she's a Caitlin'. This time there don't seem to be any names that I truly love. Hmm. There's time yet I suppose x

im irish, living in ireland. there are some nice irish names but people in england find them hard to pronounce,

some popular boys names are Liam, Dara, Seamus, Conor, Finn, Conan, Oisin, Cian, Aiden, Tadgh just as a few boys

then girls Eabha (ava) , Aoife, Aine, Saoirse, Ciara, Fiadh (Fia), Meabh, Sinead
lol alot of names i know sorry i love irish names

Thanks, I'm all for suggestions. I do love a lot of Irish names but knowing how difficult people over here find them to pronounce I don't want to go with anything too complex from a spelling point of view :haha:

I've got this feeling it's going to be a boy (we aren't finding out though) so I'm more focused on the boys names. Middle names will be Michael (after dh) and Dennis (after my Dad).

I have my 20 week scan on Friday. Super nervous. My Downs risk score came back at 1 in 890 which I know technically is still in the low risk category. And with dd2 my risk score was 1 in 230. So shouldn't worry too much but I'm nearly 37 now. Keeping everything crossed all is OK :confused:

Hope all goes well At scan mrsT
I'm worried about mine too being 39, there's more chance everything is OK though, I just want to get past 20 weeks!

I love caitlin and Charlotte I've always thought about, but before we had Madeleine I also liked Evelyn so might use it this time

I have my 20 week scan on Friday. Super nervous. My Downs risk score came back at 1 in 890 which I know technically is still in the low risk category. And with dd2 my risk score was 1 in 230. So shouldn't worry too much but I'm nearly 37 now. Keeping everything crossed all is OK :confused:

sending positive vibes

Okay ladies looking for opinions , our hospital is currently allowing one other person other than spouse for delivery. Hubby and I have been back and forth with who should be our second person and I was thinking my daughter who just turned 13. She's very mature and has even watched videos of births with me. She's wanted to be a big sister for ever. I'm curious to see if anyone else has had a future sibling there for the birth.....

I've only had my husband and sisters before, it would be Ana amazing experience for her if you feel she can handle it, something so special she would never forget

Okay ladies looking for opinions , our hospital is currently allowing one other person other than spouse for delivery. Hubby and I have been back and forth with who should be our second person and I was thinking my daughter who just turned 13. She's very mature and has even watched videos of births with me. She's wanted to be a big sister for ever. I'm curious to see if anyone else has had a future sibling there for the birth.....

I personally wouldn't want anyone other than my hubby there as for me it's a special moment for the 2 of us. However that's just my personal thoughts. My oldest daughter is 9 and there is no way she would be able to handle seeing me naked, stressed, in pain, possibly bleeding etc. But that's just my kid. If you think yours could handle it then like star said it would be an amazing experience for her to see her sibling come into the world :)

Mrs T wishing you all the best for your scan. It’s hard waiting for them isn’t it. I worry every time too!

babymoma I think having your dd would be so special but I would worry if something happened and she got worried. That’s great the hospital is allowing a second person person though!

Red rose I take baby aspirin too, think it helps with all sorts of things including pre eclampsia and blood clotting.

wondering when everyone bbs stopped being so sore. Mine are constantly sore and when I take my bra off it’s so painful!

so i sent my scan into the nubologists and this was the result i got.. which i agree with. be interesting to see the outcome

FD23331C-211A-4E93-94B4-D979F3360B52.jpg

Mrs T wishing you all the best for your scan. It’s hard waiting for them isn’t it. I worry every time too!

babymoma I think having your dd would be so special but I would worry if something happened and she got worried. That’s great the hospital is allowing a second person person though!

Red rose I take baby aspirin too, think it helps with all sorts of things including pre eclampsia and blood clotting.

wondering when everyone bbs stopped being so sore. Mine are constantly sore and when I take my bra off it’s so painful![/QUOTE

mine had stopped hurting for a while but recently has become really sore again and super huge ...:holly: Hubby is enjoying it though lol

@RedRose19 are you going to find out the gender? Will be interesting to see if it's right x

@Lucy3 my boob ache comes and goes, think it defo eased off into the 2nd tri for a few weeks and now when it comes back it's not quite as bad x

@MrsT116 hope all went well at your scan x

Mine is on Tuesday and I'm starting to feel quite nervous.

Lucy, I've never had sore boobs in any pregnancy, I used to get them a week before af but even that was a few years ago now, I'm sure they will be hurting when the breastfeeding starts again lol

MrsT hope all went well today

Redrose that's interesting, I've never heard of them before, I wonder how accurate it is! Exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->