July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Glad you're starting to feel better Lucy, it's always a relief!

Red rose, will you be finding out the gender?
Exciting you have been feeling flutters! I thought I did a few weeks ago but not since, maybe once a week ago but I'm not sure, I found out my placenta is posterior so I'm so happy about that, my other 3 were all anterior and I didn't feel movement until about 21 weeks with all of them so I hope it's sooner this time!
i was going to leave it as a surprise but i have loads of baby clothes that honestly would be handy to know which gender so i could get the right gender clothes out lol
anothe month before i can find out though

Scan went well and we're having a girl!
We asked the lady to whisper DS what it was so he could tell us as Dd1 done this last time with dd2, first he wouldn't go over to her then when he didn't he wouldn't tell us what she said! So Dd1 went over and she told us, Dd seemed really shocked and she was so sure it would be boy but now she's excited!

View attachment 1105853
Awwww congrats on your baby girl I haven’t told my kids yet what I’m having.. waiting till the right time to surprise them being that my teens don’t want anymore girls :lol: But the babies want another sister lol… I’m just waiting till the right time to surprise Them

Had another check up yesterday and got to here his little heart beat❤️ The doctor kept
Laughing because he was kicking at the Doppler and didn't want to hold still for her to have a listen. When he finally settled down it was amazing to hear him.

That's lovely babymoma! We heard baby girls on Saturday too during the scan, I've heard it on my doppler before but Dh hadn't, although he had 3 kids all over him so don't think he could focus on anything

My headaches are still bad, lft testing daily as we have our first covid outbreak in the care home I work in, 7 staff and 1 resident so far but there will probably be more as testing all resents today
2 staff tested positive whilst on shift yesterday and had to leave immediately
It's so hard for staffing as it is, I work in the office so do anything that's needed really, recruitment, etc
My boss said she doesn't want me to go in so working from home and hopefully by the weekend everyone is getting negatives and can come back to work!
Luckily I haven't been in since last Thursday as Dd was off school and the positives came after that so I should be fine
Today ill be spending my time registering about 40 tests

That's lovely babymoma! We heard baby girls on Saturday too during the scan, I've heard it on my doppler before but Dh hadn't, although he had 3 kids all over him so don't think he could focus on anything

My headaches are still bad, lft testing daily as we have our first covid outbreak in the care home I work in, 7 staff and 1 resident so far but there will probably be more as testing all resents today
2 staff tested positive whilst on shift yesterday and had to leave immediately
It's so hard for staffing as it is, I work in the office so do anything that's needed really, recruitment, etc
My boss said she doesn't want me to go in so working from home and hopefully by the weekend everyone is getting negatives and can come back to work!
Luckily I haven't been in since last Thursday as Dd was off school and the positives came after that so I should be fine
Today ill be spending my time registering about 40 tests

yuck wish Covid would just go away at this point ! I really hope it's cleared up before July. I would love to have a normal birthing experience and not be so worried about Covid.

Awww sorry I haven't been on again. Its been a busy time with birthdays

Although we do know baby is a Boy, we had a private scan yesterday. I was adamant it was a girl with how poorly I've been this time but nope I'm destined to be a boy mum haha. We are over the moon. I have stopped feeling him, so the scan come at a good time but it turns out he is facing my spine and kicking that way.

20220201_174540.jpg

Beautiful scan pic hayleigh! Aww congrats on finding out.

Star glad you’re able to work from home, covid is just so annoying isn’t it! Hope you’re headaches ease soon, you’ve had such a bad run with them.

Hope everyone is well. I thought I was better in terms of nausea but then it hit hard again. I was doing the school run and a massive vom just came out of nowhere and luckily I had a bag next to me and used that - as I kept driving as there was nowhere to pull over! Have a quick scan today and then bloods for the NIPT. Big day, but I’m glad I have got to this stage and feeling grateful

Scan went well so went and got my blood tests done. Yay! She said it has a really thick umbilical cord. Lol! If it says 30% next to the GA does that mean it’s measuring in the 30th percentile for that gestation?

65779DF0-4D53-46CD-A182-B572B7C1E9DE.jpeg

Hi I'm not sure about the 30 Lucy, but glad all we well lovely scan photo, hope the nausea eases for you! how many other children do you have?

Hayleigh, love the photo glad all is well for you both

Thanks Star. I have 2, they’re 6 and 7 and I haven’t told them yet. They keep asking why I’ve been sick for so long which is difficult. Still feeling pretty crummy but hopefully will see the end of that in a few weeks. Also, the overwhelming emotional tears have hit today. Golly isn’t pregnancy glamorous!

Gorgeous scan pic Lucy, good luck with the blood test too. Sorry you're feeling sick still, well done for multitasking though!! Hope it clears off soon!

Hayleigh love your scan pic and congratulations on your wee boy! I'm a boy mum too!

How is everyone? All fine here, time seems to be flying, I'm half way next week! Can't believe it! ?My scan isnt until the following week though on the 15th and I'm a bit scared. Just worried they find something wrong, I could probably get a scan weekly and still be worried though :haha:
I can feel him bumping and rolling about through the day now when I'm sitting. He seems to get even more active in the evening like his brothers but quiet when I go to bed - hope that continues! DS2 used to keep me awake for hours then get hiccups when I got up to pee!

I started making a proper list yesterday of what we need to get - oh it seems a lot!! I really wish we had held on to some things but we have no storage and were technically done ttc back in 2018. Never mind.
I've picked my pram - Bumbleride Era

So far we have got - a next to me cot,
skip hop changing bag(so sturdy and last forever!),
bottles (avent have always been babies fav so starting there as not breastfeeding), changing mat (love the ikea ones with the washable covers and they arent cold)

Still a gazillion things to get! lol

Awww sorry I haven't been on again. Its been a busy time with birthdays

Although we do know baby is a Boy, we had a private scan yesterday. I was adamant it was a girl with how poorly I've been this time but nope I'm destined to be a boy mum haha. We are over the moon. I have stopped feeling him, so the scan come at a good time but it turns out he is facing my spine and kicking that way.

View attachment 1105900
Beautiful scan ❤️

Anyone want to come slap me awake at work ... ate lunch and can't seem to keep my eyes open. Baby boy has been moving a lot today but I seriously have no motivation for work 8-[

Last edited:
Babybrain oh wow almost half way!! Feels like we were just over in the TWW page! How fun you get a new pram, I’m annoyed that I’ve kept all of mine now. They’ve been taking up the shed for years and are all dusty so I’ll have to try and clean them up. I’ve got a bugaboo chameleon from my DS I got in 2014! They’re a sturdy pram so should clean up ok.

babymoma ooh it’s so hard when the fatigue hits! How cute that baby boy has been moving around lots. Can’t wait for that.

We should make a list of what everyone is having pink, blue or staying yellow somewhere?

@BabyBrain80
How are u almost half way that's crazy.
Funnily enough I always got both a galloping horse and a train. But I think when I got to about 15 weeks it sounded like a train and stayed that way. My 2 girls sounded like a horse in later pregnancy.

Congratulations on all the scans Ladies and finding our genders that so so exciting.

Babybrain oh wow almost half way!! Feels like we were just over in the TWW page! How fun you get a new pram, I’m annoyed that I’ve kept all of mine now. They’ve been taking up the shed for years and are all dusty so I’ll have to try and clean them up. I’ve got a bugaboo chameleon from my DS I got in 2014! They’re a sturdy pram so should clean up ok.

babymoma ooh it’s so hard when the fatigue hits! How cute that baby boy has been moving around lots. Can’t wait for that.

We should make a list of what everyone is having pink, blue or staying yellow somewhere?
I think that's a great idea

Ladies ,

Have any of you been dealing with round ligament pains yet ? I've been getting them pretty bad lately it makes me so nervous sometimes and I worry somethings wrong. I also worry that I'm gonna end up with another big baby :shock: My daughter was 10 pounds and 22 inches long at birth. I was much younger then so I feel like my body did okay, todays body I'm not sure could handle that again. 8-[

Ladies ,

Have any of you been dealing with round ligament pains yet ? I've been getting them pretty bad lately it makes me so nervous sometimes and I worry somethings wrong. I also worry that I'm gonna end up with another big baby :shock: My daughter was 10 pounds and 22 inches long at birth. I was much younger then so I feel like my body did okay, todays body I'm not sure could handle that again. 8-[

Yes, round ligament pains are horrible! I get them whenever I sneeze, cough, turn over in bed or get up too quickly.
Wowzers, 10lb! Will your midwife/dr be monitoring babys weight this time? Did you give birth naturally? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->