July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Yes, round ligament pains are horrible! I get them whenever I sneeze, cough, turn over in bed or get up too quickly.
Wowzers, 10lb! Will your midwife/dr be monitoring babys weight this time? Did you give birth naturally? Xx
Yes different doctor this time around and she's on the ball thankfully. I had a natural birth with my daughter but Lordy you do not forget that pain :lol:

Yes different doctor this time around and she's on the ball thankfully. I had a natural birth with my daughter but Lordy you do not forget that pain :lol:

Oh my goodness you did well to get through natural labour, well done! I thought dd1 was hard enough at 8lb 12.5oz! If you've handled it before you can do it again!

Oh my goodness you did well to get through natural labour, well done! I thought dd1 was hard enough at 8lb 12.5oz! If you've handled it before you can do it again!
Lol let's hope so I was only 20 back then and I'm Gonna be 33 now ....

Wow babymoma she was a big baby! I get them when I stand up too quickly but I’m not as far along as you. Glad your new doctor is on top of it!

I've had ligament pain for ages, I seem to start getting it really early on...I think it remembers DS1, he was also quite big at 9lb7.5oz! Lol
I often get myself stuck and have to relax until it goes away x

Babybrain can't believe you're nearly halfway through!
I keep worrying baout my 20 week scan too, I think it's cos of my age as I've never worried about it like this before

I've been getting the ligament pains too turning over etc or if I try and move after I've accidentally slept on my back

I went and slipped down 2-3 stairs at home last night, had big red mark from the carpet from hallways up my bum up to hallways up my back and its so oai ful now, feels really bruised
I didn't phone maternity as remember when I slipped and fell on concrete with Dd they said not to worry and only go in if I wanted to hear heartbeat so I did then, but I used my doppler last night and heartbeat was normal rate, I know you shouldn't go by them yourself but I wasn't particularly worried knowing baby is snug in there and if I spot any signs of anything being wrong I'll ring them

Feeling so ill with a sore throat too, freezing in the night and everything hurts, covid tests still negative, we've now got 16 residents and staff positive, not sure I'll ever get to work at this rate! I haven't been in though so pretty sure it isn't thst, I don't really trust the lfts as they take longer to show up, staff are getting negative lfts then pcrs the same day are coming back positive

Aside from that were OK I think, just been 1 of those weeks!

Good idea about having a list of genders, hall I add to the first post who is pink/blue/yellow?

10lbs.. wowzers ..
my babies were 6lbs 4oz, 6lbs 10oz and 5lbs 9oz all term babies. the amount of times the drs asked me if i smoked is crazy ha.. i dont smoke! i just make tiny babies! because im only 4ft 10 im guessing.. 6lbs of baby seems hard enough for me. but with myboys they told me they were too small.. im guessing they will have a field day once they see my daughter was even smaller at only 5lbs 9oz

I keep worrying baout my 20 week scan too, I think it's cos of my age as I've never worried about it like this before

I've been getting the ligament pains too turning over etc or if I try and move after I've accidentally slept on my back

I went and slipped down 2-3 stairs at home last night, had big red mark from the carpet from hallways up my bum up to hallways up my back and its so oai ful now, feels really bruised
I didn't phone maternity as remember when I slipped and fell on concrete with Dd they said not to worry and only go in if I wanted to hear heartbeat so I did then, but I used my doppler last night and heartbeat was normal rate, I know you shouldn't go by them yourself but I wasn't particularly worried knowing baby is snug in there and if I spot any signs of anything being wrong I'll ring them

Feeling so ill with a sore throat too, freezing in the night and everything hurts, covid tests still negative, we've now got 16 residents and staff positive, not sure I'll ever get to work at this rate! I haven't been in though so pretty sure it isn't thst, I don't really trust the lfts as they take longer to show up, staff are getting negative lfts then pcrs the same day are coming back positive

Good idea about having a list of genders, hall I add to the first post who is pink/blue/yellow?

Ouch hope your bum/back is OK!
If you can figure out how to add a list that would be great! So far I can see @babymoma89 and @BabyBrain80 are team blue, @star25 is team pink, I'm staying team yellow.
Not sure about others yet xx

Thank you MrsT, I've got a nice blue bruise going along the top of my bum in a line!

I've added ours so far, if anyone wants due dates added can you remind me of them and genders, sorry I find it hard to keep up with them all!

Thank you MrsT, I've got a nice blue bruise going along the top of my bum in a line!

I've added ours so far, if anyone wants due dates added can you remind me of them and genders, sorry I find it hard to keep up with them all!

Oh dear :dohh:
Thanks, my EDD is June 30th but expecting this one may be fashionably late like my 2nd :haha:

Thanks Star, my due date is August 29 and yellow at the moment. Waiting for my NIPT results this week, so anxious!

How late was your second MrsT?

Lucy, can't wait to hear your results! Will update from team yellow when you know!

Geeze glad you are alright

How late was your second MrsT?

Lucy, can't wait to hear your results! Will update from team yellow when you know!

9 days but was induced due to reduced movements so not sure how much later I would have gone xx

I need help with name suggestions!! Me and hubby can't decide on anything!
Hubby is Irish but we live in England. No necessity for the name to be Irish but there are a few I like.
We need boy and girl name suggestions as we aren't finding out the gender.
Our daughter's names are Caitlin Hannah and Cora Niamh.
The boys names I kind of like are:
Cian, Oliver, James, Ronan
The girls names I kind of like are:
Cleo, Amelia, Phoebe, Madeline, Scarlett

Our surname starts with a T.
Help!! :haha:

My NIPT results came in today, I saw the call come in and I was too nervous to answer it. Then I listened to the voicemail and heard it was the practice managers voice not my OB and was so relieved. They all came back low risk, I burst into tears and I think she was quite surprised I did. I was just so relieved! I don’t know the gender as she didn’t say but that’s ok. I’m just so happy it’s healthy! I also got a reassurance scan today before I got the results and it was moving around like crazy. I can see the nub but think it’s too early to call

A24A221C-7AC8-4097-9D40-1D162F8887F3.jpeg 6662053E-DA99-4894-92A0-D011740B5D83.jpeg

Mrs T I love all your names! I especially like Phoebe <3

My NIPT results came in today, I saw the call come in and I was too nervous to answer it. Then I listened to the voicemail and heard it was the practice managers voice not my OB and was so relieved. They all came back low risk, I burst into tears and I think she was quite surprised I did. I was just so relieved! I don’t know the gender as she didn’t say but that’s ok. I’m just so happy it’s healthy! I also got a reassurance scan today before I got the results and it was moving around like crazy. I can see the nub but think it’s too early to call

View attachment 1106003 View attachment 1106004

Aww what a relief! Great pics too x

hi ladies , i had my scan yesterday, i felt so unwell after i had to go straight to bed. the baby was soo good, official due date they settled on was august 16th, but they took my blood pressure and it was so so high, never seen it so high. but the room was so hot and full of people while waiting. plus the mask on top. but they are treating me as likely to get pre e later as i had it last time. so they are taking it very seriously and told me i wont see a day passed 37 weeks so baby will be here end of july.
im also O - so they took bloods and have a new system that they send the blood to bristol (in the uk ) and they test the babys blood type. ive also been prescribed extra high folic acid as its supposed to help prevent pre e apparently. also aspirin but im challenging that, they said its to make sure baby is bigger this time. im not sure i want to do that. not everyone can have 8lb+ babies wish they just left all alone in that regard

baby 4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->