July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Arm. Nothing to report here

Still doing covid at work, had to work from home last 2 days as DS had a sickness bug which luckily no one eske got but I'll be back at work Monday

18 weeks today!

Thanks Star. I didn’t get them like this with my others, I feel like I could breastfeed now! So far this pregnancy has been harder than my others, I’m putting that down to being older. Anyone else found that?

Mrs T looking forward to hearing how today went!

Happy 18 weeks Star! I feel so behind!

Beautiful scan pic Mrs T! And we’ll done for staying team yellow, did they tell you to look away when they did the leg measurements?

Beautiful scan pic Mrs T! And we’ll done for staying team yellow, did they tell you to look away when they did the leg measurements?

Yes she told us to look away. Baby had head down and it took a lot of poking and prodding down low to get the head/brain/face images xx

Love that you looked away, I’m terrible and probably would have kept one eye open!

Great news MrsT and a beautiful pic!

I found it harder at the start for a few weeks Lucy, mainly energy totally gone, but I found it eased off a lot quicker and my nausea wasn't as bad, I think though as time goes on and I get bigger I will find it harder physically, not looking forward to the aches and pains of third tri!

MrsT lovely pic! abd well done keeping to team yellow!

I had to go to ER last night as I fell over walking my dog. Another dog came out of nowhere and went for my guide dog and I stepped back and lost my footing. But I've got O- blood which can be bad if baby and mine blood mix if baby's blood is + they did a blood test at my booking appt to check baby's blood type but its not back yet. Its never been an issues as all my babies have had same blood as me.. but this baby could be + like dad. They did a scan and baby was all curled up heartbeat going just fine. I mostly messed up my knees and wrists. And was abit shaken. And embarrassed as it was a busy street.. I got to go back today at 4pm for an Anti D injection just incase

I had to go to ER last night as I fell over walking my dog. Another dog came out of nowhere and went for my guide dog and I stepped back and lost my footing. But I've got O- blood which can be bad if baby and mine blood mix if baby's blood is + they did a blood test at my booking appt to check baby's blood type but its not back yet. Its never been an issues as all my babies have had same blood as me.. but this baby could be + like dad. They did a scan and baby was all curled up heartbeat going just fine. I mostly messed up my knees and wrists. And was abit shaken. And embarrassed as it was a busy street.. I got to go back today at 4pm for an Anti D injection just incase

Oh no you poor thing! Sounds awful, glad you and baby are OK xx

Goodness but glad to hear you and baby are okay

Will they be keeping track of baby's weight at your scans @babymoma89 ?
Yep they have been watching me and bay closely. I'm Supposed to get a call to schedule my 20 week scan here soon
And they will continue to check me every two weeks or so. I feel so huge already :shock:

I love bump pics! Gorgeous bump babymoma!

red rose I’m glad you and baby are ok!

Hey everyone, had my 20week scan this afternoon and the wee monkey was in a right awkward position so it was a struggle to get all the measurements and rather uncomfortable! Eventually managed to get everything except his face as half was buried in the placenta. So all measuring fine and healthy but I need to go back in 2 weeks to get a better image of his face. Unfortunately no pictures today either and I don't have the feeling of relief that I had expected....maybe after everything I will never get that!!
So here is a bump pic since no scan pic....20220215_162938.jpg

Hey everyone, had my 20week scan this afternoon and the wee monkey was in a right awkward position so it was a struggle to get all the measurements and rather uncomfortable! Eventually managed to get everything except his face as half was buried in the placenta. So all measuring fine and healthy but I need to go back in 2 weeks to get a better image of his face. Unfortunately no pictures today either and I don't have the feeling of relief that I had expected....maybe after everything I will never get that!!
So here is a bump pic since no scan pic....View attachment 1106206
Loving the bump !! Fingers crossed when you go back you get the relief you need ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->